SujuST.com

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Ryeowook smiled as Rin sat beside him eyeing the book of baby names Ryeowook’s umma had given them.

“To think your umma thought you would be born a girl, sad.” Rin commented as she turned the page uninterested in the names she saw.

“Honestly I have no clue where they got Ryeowook from.” Ryeowook replied back as he gave up reading over his love’s shoulder. With a frustrated sigh, Rin slammed the book shut and turned to her husband.

“Ok, let’s use a name no one will think of.” Rin stated making Ryeowook blink, was this another mood swing?

“Um, Lizzy, Angel?” Ryeowook suggested.

“Aniyo, to common.” She whispered crossing her eyes as she tried to think.

“Aish what do you think Kiki, what should appa name his little girl?” Ryeowook asked. Rin smirked, her husband was a genius sometimes.

“Wook, repeat that name.” Rin smiled making Ryeowook shiver and remember his nightmare a few nights ago.

“Are you about to kill me?” he asked putting his stuffed giraffe between he and his wife.

“Aniyo, just tell me your giraffe’s name again.” She replied.

“Kiki, wae yo?” Ryeowook stuttered.

“Because, you just named our daughter, now go fix me dinner.” Rin ordered shoving both her husband and the toy out the door.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“You named me after a toy?” Kiki asked after her father finished the story.

“And I was scared by your uncle Sungmin and your umma was evil,” Ryeowook stated.

“You still listen to everything umma tells you.” Kiki smirked.

“Your umma is scary when angry.” Ryeowook shrugged.

“Kim Ryeowook we are hungry get off that piano and feed us.” Rin yelled from the living room as a chorus of members voices agreed after her.

“See, she moves a room,” Kiki’s appa laughed before getting up and moving to start dinner.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Kiki woke the next morning yawning to an empty home. School was going to end in a week, and thankfully being her last year of school, she had completed everything last week giving her this week off to ready for graduation. Her father’s least favorite day. Her eyes roamed to her phone resting beside her head. A coy smile formed on her lips as she pressed the speed dial for Hikaru’s phone, knowing the fellow senior, would still be asleep.

She smiled in victory when his groggy voice answered on the sixth ring.

“Morning,” she chimed brightly, the opposite of how she really felt, but she was bored and she knew it annoyed him.

“It’s seven in the morning, normal teenagers are sleeping right now,” Hikaru growled.

“My uncles and appa were trainees’ at SM entertainment at this age getting up this early and even earlier to train now get your out of bed and lets go out.” She ordered making Hikaru sputter on the other end. Had she just asked him out on a date?

“Pick me up in thirty,” she instructed before hanging up the phone and dashing to get ready for her day out.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Junnie hated this plan, but he knew better than to go against his parents. Infront of him Super Junior were doing a fanmeet with Rin leading the hoard of fan’s towards the stage housing the members and taking money with a greedy look before having it roughly taken from her by another manager. He smirked at the woman’s foolishness. Her daughter resembled her a lot, but the girls high cheekbones belonged solely to the father. No one would, nor could deny Kim Kiki being Ryeowook’s daughter.

“It makes me feel sorry for what I will have to do.” Junnie whispered before taking a sip of his drink and opening the blue jeaned covered book his father had given to him and eyeing the small note written in his father’s handwriting. In two days, they would be huddled at the school for Kiki’s graduation, and there, he would make his move.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“When will she learn that ELF’s give money to the company to keep us up here, not fill her pocket.” Siwon asked.

“When she accepts that Pluto is no longer a planet.” Ryeowook replied as he shook hands with a fan. He had learned not long after the marriage to Rin, not to shake hands with his ring finger. ELFs liked to try and steal his wedding ring and deny his marriage.

“I heard from some ELFs that she was running a secret SUJU tape site.” Shindong said making Ryeowook eye Heechul.

“What its not me,” Heechul yelped noticing the eternal makanae’s glare.

“It’s right up your alley hyung.” Ryeowook stated.

“Why not just ask her about it?” Leeteuk asked as he hugged a fan.

“Oh are you discussing the SUJU ST site, is it about to be updated?” the fan asked all smiles.

“We just discovered the site, and aniyo, miahnae. Aniyo hyung, we don’t have to ask her about it. Hae look up that site she just gave us.” Hyukjae ordered. Donghae’s face grew red before he sat down with a pout.

“What’s wrong Hae?” Hyukjae asked instantly worried.

“It’s real hyung, I helped her make it. But Heechul and Kyuhyun helped.” Donghae announced making the two evils of Super Junior glare at him.

“May Larry eat your soul tonight,” Heechul growled as Kyuhyun laughed evilly making the poor dancer pale and shiver behind his lover. Yesung’s newest snapping turtle had been adopted by the evil duo claiming a flesh-eating turtle was just what they needed for Korean/world domination.

“Ok, so when we get home, we put a stop to the site.” Kangin announced before eyeing ELFs.

“How many of you have visited the website supposedly housing videos of us?” Kangin asked making the group turn red and eye their leader begging him to stop his lover. Every ELF raised their hand. What had surprised most of the members was when Ryeowook and some of the others including Sungmin raised their hands.

“I rest my case, it’s getting closed down.” Leeteuk growled glaring at the members.