grounded

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Ryeowook paced back and forth in anger, and other confused emotions. Never did he ever think that he would be here in a hospital for this. Hikaru and Kaoru had phoned them on their way here with Kiki.

“Don’t worry, we’ll get the boy he did this.” Nari said trying to calm Rin down as she cried on her friends shoulder.

“Don’t worry we are, Super Junior is on the case!” Sungmin growled pumping his fist in the air and marching to the twins and Kari.

“Ok, tell us one more time everything you know.” Sungmin ordered. All heads turned to Kari as she spoke first.

“Kiki wanted to see what a real party was like minus the overprotective uncles.” She whispered.

“We protect her because we’re famous. Does she not know what dangers her mother and her face every day? Ever since I married your mother anti’s have tried to attack her. I refuse to allow Kiki to be hurt because of us. And now my baby is in that room sealing herself from us.” Ryeowook hissed. Rin dried her eyes and walked over to her husband.

“Listen Wook, what’s done is done and we can only help her now. Let’s let Kiki explain her side of the story before you and your friends end up in jail and Nari and I have to finish your job and save you.” Rin attempted to smile. Ryeowook lightly kissed his wife’s lips before hugging her.

Suddenly Hikaru smiled as the door to Kiki’s room opened. All eyes looked over as Kiki walked out with her head down.

“Kiki?” Kari whispered. Kiki sighed before falling to her knees and bowing to her family and friends.

“Mianhaeimida, I failed all of you and disobeyed you. I drank and allowed myself to be used. I’m sorry,” Kiki said holding back her tears. Rin moved forward lifting her daughter in her lap and hugging her close.

“Yep, you did wrong, you disobeyed us. But, you also saw your wrong and your safe now. We will handle the rest for you. For now, just smile like you’ve always had and remember that no matter what you do we will always love you.” Rin whispered as Ryeowook squatted beside her.

“So Kiki, can you tell us who did this before Sungmin and the others kill various boys at your school?” Ryeowook smiled pushing his daughter’s bangs from her face.

“Appa,” she whispered before flinging herself into her father’s arms. Ryeowook held his daughter closer to his chest protectively shielding her from everyone.

“Aish, such a hog when it comes to her.” Heechul smirked placing an arm around Hankyung who nodded in return. Leeteuk and Kangin quickly hit the two over the head before crossing their arms.

“Kiki, your parents and us only wish for your happiness and safety.” Yesung said as he sat beside Ryeowook. Rin nodded as Kiki looked up at the surrounding people. A small blush of embarrassment covered her face before she hid once more in her father’s arms.

“Sorry,” she mumbled as her father patted her head.

“We know,” Ryeowook whispered.

“Don’t worry Ki, Kaoru and I will get this monster and make him pay!” Hikaru announced.

“Ne and uncles will help!” Sungmin and EunHae added.

“So don’t worry, you’re not alone.” Siwon smiled.

“We didn’t let your mother get into trouble.” Kangin smiled.

“Liars,” Rin growled.

“So we will also protect you.” Leeteuk cheered.

“Thank you,” Kiki smiled as she finally stood at her father’s side.

“Aish, just remember your father will always be by your side.” Ryeowook said clinging to his daughter.

“So, how much trouble are we in?” Kari asked hiding behind Hikaru and Kaoru.

“A lot young lady,” Nari growled pulling on her daughter’s ear.

“We accept any punishment you have for us!” the twins said falling to their knees bowing before the members of Super Junior.

“You should be scared,” Donghae said marching forward and pulling up his sleeves.

“Yeah, you also are to blame for our little nieces harm.” Hyukjae smirked.

“Fish, monkey calm down before I put you in a zoo.” Rin hissed hitting the two oppa’s.

“Rinny?” Kangin asked making the others watch her curiously.

“You too went to protect her and you brought her here. You protect her during school when we can’t help her. For that, your punishment is like Kiki’s. This experience was punishment enough, the way you feel and the taste of failure you have is punishment.” Rin said crossing her arms.

“Umma,” Kiki whispered.

“Kiki, your father once took a bullet for me; he and your uncles went through hell for me. Your friends will do the same for you and so will we as your family. So, show us your strength and lean on us. We protect you and use our own experiences to mold you into the person we know you can become.” Rin smiled.

“Wow, mushy even for you.” Kyuhyun laughed before Rin punched him in the head.

“R-Rinny?” Sungmin asked eyeing his now crying lover as he held his head.

“Geez, how many years have we known each other and still you all dare to say I cant be a girl. So I can’t express myself in words very well and I’m bad at sad situations, but hell I can be mushy when I need to. I watch Japanese drama and anime.” Rin snapped.

“Anime and drama it teaches the world how to say what’s in our hearts.” Yesung said as he popped up beside Kiki.

“Uncle Yeye, are you okay?” Kiki asked.

“Ne,” Yesung smiled as Kiki took his hand.

“Don’t worry, we will protect Kiki with our lives!” the twins yelled.

“You better, no one messes with my Kiki and lives, and when I get that boy who took my baby’s innocence I shall kill him!” Ryeowook growled causing an evil aura to cover him.

“Aish, so contradicting. Earlier you wanted nothing more than to see her smile and go on dates.” Rin sighed.

“Don’t worry Wookie, Sungmin will help you protect our baby, I changed her diapers and bathed her. My baby Kiki is my shopping buddy. And I will not lose my shopping buddy!” Sungmin glared as he turned his dark eyes to Ryeowook.

“We will not work until we get Kiki to graduation and a boyfriend who will protect her just as we have.” Sungmin continued.

“Listen to the rabbit,” Kyuhyun smiled as Kiki and Yesung walked forward.

“Totally agree,” Kari smirked as she placed both her arms around the twin’s shoulders.

“Everyone, thank you. I’m sorry I made this mistake and I’m sorry I listened and followed Junnie and got drunk.” Kiki announced.

“Like I said, Kiki, we will protect you and we still love you.” Ryeowook said before kissing his daughter’s cheek.

“Let’s go home, hospitals freak me out.” Rin sighed.

“Agreed,” the members smiled as Yesung and Sungmin took each of Kiki’s hands and dragged her towards the exit.

“See, life is continuing and we’re still together.” Sungmin laughed.

“So shopping tomorrow?” Yesung asked.

“Yeah, sounds good uncles just us.” Kiki beamed.

“What about us?” the twins and Kari asked.

“You three are grounded!” both Rin and Nari ordered.

“So Kiki isn’t?” Kari wailed.

“No, she is, but her uncles are going to dish out her punishment.” Rin smirked. Yesung and Sungmin had always been good at making Kiki listen to them and follow orders.