wae me

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Ari smiled as she watched Yesung and Larry play. Ryeowook was beside her searching the internet for homes and safe places to raise a family.

“I’m happy for you,” Ari beamed as Ryeowook glanced up with a smile.

“Thank you, I’m excited to have more babies.” Ryeowook admitted. Ari glanced over to Yesung before leaning down beside Ryeowook.

“To let you in on a secret, I would love to marry Yesung and start our own family. One that doesn’t consist of just turtles.” Ari giggled. Ryeowook smiled at that before closing his phone and hugging his knees.

“I’m sure he would like that.” Ryeowook replied.

“You think?” she asked with wide eyes making Ryeowook smile, he knew that look.

“He needs someone to settle him down.” Ryeowook nodded. Ari giggled again before Yesung and Larry came to their side.

“Anyone hungry,” he asked curiously. Both Ryeowook and Ari nodded at the mention of food.

“Thank’s hyung,” Ryeowook smiled.

“No, thank you, you’re buying .Think of it as a congratulations for your daughters.” Yesung smiled making Ari giggle more.

“Hyung, your evil.” Ryeowook pouted before standing to locate food.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Kiki growled as she and Kari followed Sungmin around the new store that had opened. Sad thing was, everything was pink.

“Should we call Kyuhyun?” Kari suggested.

“Aniyo, he’ll just bring his credit card and follow Peter cottontail around like a lost puppy.” Kiki replied.

“Your mom?” Kari asked.

“Aniyo, she’s under enough stress.” Kiki sighed before eyeing the mall for any ideas. Suddenly she smiled.

“HEY ELF’S, SUPER JUNIOR’S LEE SUNGMIN IS IN THE NEW PINK STORE!” Kiki announced before moving so a horde of ELF’s could rush towards the store.

“That was easy,” Kiki smirked as Sungmin rushed passed them with his shopping bags flying behind him as he rushed away from the fans.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Rin snuck around her home that evening after everyone had left, trying to find something to do. Ryeowook had banned her from doing just about anything in fear of hurting the twins.

“I am two seconds away from calling that man and yelling at him to bring me a burger or something just so I have a mess to clean up. I am so frigging bored.” she cursed in English.

“Mom, I’m home!” Kiki’s voice suddenly called making Rin blink.

“No food,” Rin asked.

“Nope, ELF’s attacked uncle Sungmin so he ran away.” Kiki explained.

“He got distracted right?” Rin laughed. Kiki nodded as the mother and daughter pair set on the couch with a sigh.

“I’m hungry,” Kiki breathed out.

“Same, let’s call your father,” Rin smiled already dialing the number.

“Hello,” Ryeowook answered a moment later.

“We’re hungry bring food,” Rin ordered.

“I’m already home,” Ryeowook replied.

“Go get food,” Rin repeated.

“I am already home,” Ryeowook repeated his own answer.

“Get food or stay out,” Rin growled.

“I have pizza,” Ryeowook replied.

“Welcome home dear,” Rin smiled before hanging up on him.

“Kiki go help your father with the pizza.” Rin ordered as Kiki left the dorm. Her eyes closed as she waited for the usual noise of her family.

“See kids, your big sister and your appa are not normal,” Rin stated before thinking of baby names for her girls.

“Umma, appa won’t let me go on a date Friday,” Kiki suddenly called as he raced through the door.

“Hikaru call you?” Rin asked eyeing her family. Kiki nodded as Ryeowook placed the pizza on the table.

“If I let you go, you have to be back by eleven and check in at ten thirty.” Her father ordered.

“Mom,” Kiki wailed.

“Listen to him this once Kiki, I learned long ago to just humor him.” Rin replied making Ryeowook eye her.

“Do you ever listen to what I say?” he asked his wife.

“Only when it deals with something important.” Rin smiled kissing her pouty lover.

“So, I can go?” Kiki asked eyeing her parents eagerly.

“You’re old enough to make your own decisions.” Rin stated.

“Wae, wae, three girls so harsh.” Ryeowook whimpered.

“Yes, I can’t wait to tell Hiki I can go out!” Kiki beamed before eating her dinner.