We are Super whatever

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Hikaru frowned as he glared at his ceiling. His brother was fast asleep in the bed on the opposite side of the room indicating the late hour it was. But, he just couldn’t sleep. The incident with Kiki and the party was overriding his brain and the kiss, had she felt it too? Could he be falling in love with Kim Kiki? No, Kim Hikaru did not love his best friend. He couldn’t, besides if her father found out he would be skinned alive. But the feeling he got when he was near her. The things he would do just for a smile from her. Yes he was in love, that had to be it. Nothing else could explain it for him. But, could she love him? They were just friends, wouldn’t it be weird for friends to become lovers?

“Hika, go to sleep,” Kaoru moaned as he rolled over to eye his twin.

“Sorry, I’ll sleep now Kaoru,” Hikaru apologized before rolling over to try and sleep.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“So, she told you she liked Hikaru?” Rin and Nari asked eyeing the two men who had stayed with Kiki last night.

“That’s what I said woman now hand over the bathroom keys man’s gotta pee!” Sungmin begged eyeing the gold key Rin held out of his reach.

“Ryeowook, is this all true?” Rin asked as Nari poked at a now dancing Sungmin.

“Ne, ne, Rinny please we have to go to the bathroom!” Ryeowook pleaded. Six cups of giant coffee was not something you held up the bathroom against.

“Oh my little baby really is in love with him. Maybe he will help her through this.” Rin cooed as Nari snatched the key from her. Both Sungmin and Ryeowook’s eyes trained to the key watching its every move.

“So, are you boys going to just sit back and do nothing, or do Rin and I get to see Super Junior become boyfriend getters?” Nari asked the two.

“You all have practice,” Rin smirked. Ryeowook growled at his wife before Sungmin yelled in triumph and ran to the bathroom.

“,” Ryeowook cursed before running after the older member.

“So, do you think Kiki will be fine?” Nari asked.

“Kiki sure, she’s strong, Ryeowook not really, I’ll have to hold him when he figures out Kiki’s growing up.” Rin laughed as they heard Ryeowook plead for the bathroom.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Your dad is so weird,” Kari laughed as Kiki finished the story.

“I know right,” Kiki laughed as she spotted the boys walking towards them. Kiki felt her face blush as she rushed to hide it.

“Kiki are you okay?” Kari asked eyeing her friend.

“Ne, don’t worry just a little headache.” Kiki lied.

“Hey guys,” Kaoru greeted as he stood beside Kari making the younger girl grin.

“Hi,” the girls replied as Kiki moved slightly away from Hikaru’s touch. The older boy blinked confused before shrugging it off. Kari watched the exchange with curious eyes before another strange sight caught her attention. She carefully alerted Kaoru to the sight making the older boy smirk.

“Hey Ki, why not you and Hikaru go find a nice place to sit and chat. I need to talk with Kari in private.” Kaoru said pushing his brother and Kiki towards the courtyard across the school.

“Fine, but don’t take too long.” Kiki ordered before stomping off to the indicated area. Once the two were gone, Kari grabbed Kaoru’s hand and pulled him to her uncles.

“Ok, why are you once again stalking our school?” she asked eyeing Sungmin.

“Is Seeyun here?” Sungmin asked as he glanced around in fear.

“No, she transferred school’s last semester.” Kari said making Sungmin sigh in relief.

“Good for you, but now about the reason why we are here.” Donghae said staring at Kari and Kaoru with a grin.

“Why are you here?” Kaoru asked feeling slightly worried.

“Our Kiki is in love with Hikaru,” Sungmin beamed making Donghae and Leeteuk nod eagerly.

“Does uncle Ryeowook know you’re trying to get his daughter a boyfriend.” Kari asked.

“No, but Rin does.” Leeteuk replied. The two teens nodded, so were they now involved in a Super Junior plan?

“So, the members have all decided to help Kiki get the perfect man, Super Junior is going to help her and Hikaru get together.” The men cheered earning looks from the passing students.

“You realize a group of old men who target a young audience with their dancing at a school is creepy right?” Kaoru asked.

“Smart , we are not old Uri Super Junior~” Leeteuk cried out as the other two joined in at the end.

“And DBSK member…what’s my name?” Sungmin teased earning a gentle smack from Donghae.