Filler's and breakups

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

OK, OK SO UNLIKE SOME WHO JUST DON’T UPDATE WHEN I CAN’T THINK OF WHAT TO WRITE, I’M GOING TO PULL A ANIME THING AND GO ALL FILLER ON YOU!!! SO HERE IS MY FILLER PLZ ENJOY J

“Rin come on, we went through this already. It wasn’t my fault!” Ryeowook said trying to remain calm as he watched his girlfriend pace angrily about the small room Leeteuk had made for her.

“You don’t get it do you Ryeowook?” Rin asked as her eyes glared evilly at the eternal makanae.

“Get what?” Ryeowook asked standing up and eyeing her. Rin sighed in frustration and threw her arms in the air.

“I saw you with her, and I refuse to be used like that, I’m actually surprised that you of all people would cheat on me.” Rin snapped as she tried to keep herself from punching the boy infront of her. Ryeowook remained silent, unable to answer her. It was his fault he guessed. He had allowed the girl to kiss him, allowed her to touch him. He deserved her anger.

“It’s over Ryeowook,” Rin hissed before rushing out the bedroom door in anger. Ryeowook closed his eyes as tears rushed past his lashes and his knees hit the ground. Had he just lost the girl of his dreams?

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Rin cried as she huddled in Yesung’s arms. She had just finished sobbing the story into his chest and now the older male was trying to calm her down. He also wanted to confront Ryeowook, but knowing the eternal maknae, he was currently sobbing in his own realization.

“It’s going to be okay Rinny, I’m here, and so are the other oppa’s.” Yesung whispered as the girl finally calmed down enough to look up at him.

“I love him Sungie, why would he do this to me?” Rin asked confused by why the eternal makanae would do such a thing.

“He’s an idiot sometimes, but your right what he did was unforgivable in my eyes.” Yesung replied. Rin sighed before glancing up as a knock rang on the door.

“Enter,” Yesung called placing Rin more protectively in his arms. Sungmin’s face peered into the room and offered a small smile when he noticed Rin in his hyung’s embrace.

“I heard Wook messed up, you wanna go someplace and talk about it or something?” Sungmin offered.

“What’s Kyu doing?” Yesung asked his dongsae curiously.

“Helping Ryeowook deal with his sudden depression.” Sungmin scoffed as his eyes went hard with hatred. Rin smiled before gently moving from her oppa’s grasp.

“Sure Minnie, let’s go.” Rin smiled before turning to Yesung and bowing.

“Thank you oppa,” she replied before kissing his cheek and grabbing Sungmin’s hand. Yesung smiled as he watched the two leave before frowning and getting up from his bed. He needed to talk with Ryeowook and find out what the boy was thinking.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Rin followed loyally behind Sungmin as they walked around the mall. Various ELF’s had also taken to following the duo, curious about what the two could be up to.

“So, we start collage next month.” Sungmin attempted as they searched a toy store for anything of interest.

“Ne, are you excited?” Rin asked curiously. Sungmin nodded as he picked up a penguin and handed it to Rin who smiled.

“Do you like it?” Sungmin asked as Rin nodded and cuddled the toy closer to her chest.

“I’m glad,” Sungmin smiled as he led her to pay for the toy. After an hour of shopping and just hanging around the two headed back to the dorms. When they arrived, they spotted Leeteuk glaring at Ryeowook who was seated beside Yesung looking horrible with his hair disheveled and his lips swollen. Rin blinked before looking to the others in the room for an explanation. Kyuhyun sighed before walking over towards them.

“Wook and Yesung were found having by Leeteuk.” The makanae explained making Sungmin growl and Rin walk past the group and to her room.

“Pabo,” Sungmin hissed as he stormed after the girl.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook placed his face in his hands as he yelled in frustration. He didn’t know how it had happened, one moment he was talking with Yesung about how he could get Rin back and the next he was battling tongues with his hyung. Not that Yesung was bad at kissing, no, he was the opposite. Ryeowook had allowed his feeling to overtake his conscious and just allowed his hyung to comfort him. The feeling of his hyung’s small hands on him the way it was like Rin’s own touch. He shuddered now at the comparisons.

“I hope your happy, the both of you.” Leeteuk spat making the younger flinch. Ryeowook felt Yesung’s hand on his shoulder offering his support.

“I’m not,” Ryeowook admitted before standing up and heading to the door.

“I think I need some time alone, I’m going to my umma’s.” Ryeowook announced before leaving the room. Everyone watched as the door closed behind the eternal makanae.

“As his hyung, it was my fault to initiate the .” Yesung suddenly apologized.

“It’s done now and you can’t undo it, besides its not us you should apologize to, it’s Rin.” Leeteuk stated before leaving the room as well. Everyone followed their leaders lead leaving Yesung alone in the livingroom with his thoughts.

SORRY TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN UPDATE WITH THE WHOLE NEW LIFE SERIES, BUT UNTIL I CAN WRITE ALL OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THIS FILLER WILL HAVE TO DO. IT’S A SIDE STORY. OH AND TO BE WARNED THE NEXT CHAPTER OF KIKI’S PERFECT BOYFRIEND WILL HAVE A LOT OF EMOTION IN IT SO I WANT IT TO BE PERFECT. GOMAWA MY READERS!!!! J