Faults

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Kiki raced down the hospital halls in fear as she tried to locate her uncles. She had long lost Hikaru and the others at the entrance. Her eyes scanned the many rooms around her hoping to either hear or see Sungmin or her umma.

“Kiki calm down please,” Yesung ordered as he ran after her. The others were following at a slower rate knowing that when Kiki saw her mother she would be upset. Hell Ryeowook was beside himself with worry already. Rin had slipped into a coma on the way to the hospital and that had scared Ryeowook to death. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were too busy worrying over Rin and Ryeowook to even care about their own problems.

“Uncle Yesung,” Kiki suddenly whispered as Yesung panted beside her. The door to her uncle and umma’s room was right infront of her. Yesung knew why she hesitated, she was scared. He smiled grabbing her hand for comfort before opening the door.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

The first thing she saw when her uncle had opened the door was Kyuhyun sitting infront of the tv trying to find a channel that didn’t have news on it.

“Hey,” Yesung called making everyone turn to him.

“Hi hyung,” Ryeowook smiled from beside one of the beds. Her umma was lying unconscious with her head wrapped in white bandages.

“Is umma going to be alright?” Kiki asked as she moved closer to her father. Ryeowook nodded as he motioned for her to take a seat beside him. Kiki turned to see Sungmin sleeping in the bed beside her.

“How’s Uncle Minnie?” she whispered as the rest of Super Junior walked into the room.

“He’s fine, just abit shaken and bruised but other than that he should pop back up soon.” Kyuhyun answered after finding a decent music channel.

“What about Rin?” Leeteuk asked walking over to the young girl he had grown to love. Ryeowook smiled as he gently ran a hand through his wife’s short raven hair.

“They gave her some medicine and stuff, but all we can do is wait and hope.” Ryeowook replied as he bent down and kissed his wife’s lips. Kiki turned her head to eye her uncles and friends. Hikaru was currently watching her from the door as Kaoru and Kari were holding eachother.

“What happened to Junnie?” Ryeowook suddenly asked.

“Ari is taking care of that.” Yesung answered making Kiki and her friends grin. They had worked on him for a bit before she came.

“Oh, is Larry missing?” Kiki suddenly asked eyeing her uncle Yesung. The man in question suddenly became depressed as he looked at the ground.

“He’s fine, and full.” Ari’s voice laughed as she entered the room holding the turtle cage housing Larry.

“I told animal control that he must have been one of their pets and I would take it to a safe place and release it.” She stated handing the animal to Yesung.

“Ah, Gomawa Ari,” he smiled as he eyed the turtle.

“So he ate them?” Donghae asked.

“Yep, every last bit, the detectives couldn’t even find a bone all Larry left was hair.” Ari giggled.

“And how is Junnie?” Kari asked.

“Well since he was just going as his parents led, we will go easy on him. He will remain in jail for three years on and kidnapping charges.” Ari explained.

“Sounds fair,” Hankyung replied from the side.

“He deserves it,” Nari growled making Shindong rest a hand on her shoulder. Everyone nodded as Kiki moved closer to her unconscious mother.

“When will she wake up?” she asked as the others leaned closer to hear Ryeowook’s answer. The eternal makanae of Super Junior sighed before inhaling a deep breath and releasing it.

“The doctors don’t know, but when she does I’ll be here.” He replied. Everyone nodded as Hikaru placed a hand on Kiki’s shoulder.

“Come on, none of us have eaten.” Hikaru whispered.

“Yeah you kids go eat okay.” Shindong ordered making the kids nod. Once they were gone, Ryeowook released a shaky breath before crying in Yesung’s arms.

“I’m scared hyung’s.” Ryeowook whimpered as Yesung rubbed his back.

“It’s okay you’re not alone, we’re all scared for her.” Yesung whispered. Ryeowook nodded before he rested his head on his hyung’s shoulder looking over at Sungmin’s own broken body. Kyuhyun was sitting holding the pink lover’s hand and whispering words to a song in his bunnies ears.

“I’m sorry, so, so sorry.” Ryeowook cried.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Kiki eat something please,” Hikaru begged as he held a hamburger in his girlfriend’s face. Kiki shook her head as she placed her head in her arms defeated.

“Hika’s right Ki, you need to eat or you’ll be right there beside your mother and uncle and your father will be even more upset.” Kari stated.

“Besides, this wasn’t your fault.” Kaoru put in.

“If I hadn’t gone to that stupid party then none of this would have happened.” Kiki spat, though it was muffled from her head being in her arms.

“Kik, that wasn’t your fault, who knows, this may have still happened.” Hikaru stated as he put away the food and hugged his depressed girlfriend.

“This ,” Kiki mumbled in English making the group sigh. When Kiki got depressed only three people could make her happy again. Her father, Sungmin, and Yesung and only one of those three was available.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Rin drew a shaky breath as her body constricted and twisted with her nightmare. Her hair was matted to her face as Ryeowook held her hand and whispered soft words into her ear. He hated seeing his wife in such a state.

“The nightmares will only continue,” Sungmin suddenly announced making Ryeowook look over at his hyung.

“Do you have them?” Ryeowook asked as Sungmin threaded his bandaged fingers through a sleeping Kyuhyun’s curls.


“Ne, but I wake up from it. Right now she’s unable to do that.” Sungmin explained. Ryeowook nodded. Rin was now calming down, but her body still shook as her face grimaced in pain. The look was enough to make Ryeowook plead for himself to fall in her place.