Graduation and kidnapping

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Ryeowook sighed as he sat beside his wife and the other members of Super Junior. In just two hours, his baby girl would walk across that stage and have graduated.

"Wookie, it's alright I promise." Rin smiled as she leaned into his side. Ryeowook nodded as Sungmin and Leeteuk took pictures. So far all the members were busy taking selcas and random pictures screaming I love you's to Kiki every few minuets though said girl was currently missing from their sights.

"I will lose my baby very soon won't I," Ryeowook sighed making Rin smirk.

"Yeah, but now you can like an adult and go drinking together, and all these other things." Rin explained. Ryeowook nodded his head, though in his mind, he was remembering her first day of school, not her last.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

"Appa, I don't want to go!" Kiki pouted giving her father a puppy dog pout. Ryeowook sighed, how had her umma talked him into bringing her to school?

"Ahgi, Appa would not make you come if he didn't have to, but I will get in trouble if you don't." Ryeowook tried to explain to the still pouting seven year old.

"Uncle Kyu and Heechul told me to put tacks in the teachers in chair if I didn't like them." Kiki admitted as she clung to her father's pants leg as they walked farther into the school building.

"Please don't listen to them and be a good girl." Ryeowook pleaded.

"Appa stay with me please don't go!" Kiki begged with fresh tears flowing down her cheeks. Dispite all the encouragement and her umma's attempts to keep her happy for today, Ryeowook still had to calm her down. Now he knew why he had been chosen to bring her to her first day of school.

"Kiki, ahgi gom, you have to go to school. Now Appa knows you will be fine. He went to school, your uncles went to school, umma teaches school, and you will have loads of new friends." Ryeowook explained as two boys with orange hair and heart shaped faces ran forward. Kiki hid behind her father as the twins examined them.

"Hi, I'm Hikaru," one boy beamed.

"And I am Kaoru," the other added.

"We are the Lee twins," they chorused before Hikaru grabbed Kiki's hand and kissed it making the girl say eww before blushing and hiding farther against her father. Ryeowook glared at the boy who seemed oblivious to the stare her father was giving him.

"Are you in our class this year?" Kaoru asked as his brother continued to blow kisses at Kiki making Ryeowook glare harder. Kiki nodded.

"Cool, come on we'll help you settle in and beat up everyone who dares hurt you." Hikaru beamed grabbing her away from her father and leading her away. Ryeowook stayed frozen trying to realize what had just happened.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

"Kiki is dating Hikaru? How dare he steal my baby again!" Ryeowook snapped.

"Dude, you just realized this?" Donghae asked making the others look over with a sigh.

"I can't handle this," Ryeowook wailed before letting his tears fall. Rin shook her head with a smile remembering how he had cried after coming back from taking Kiki to school for the first time and having the twins kidnap her from him before he could say goodbye.

"If it makes you happy, your daughter is happy." Rin said trying to calm down her husband.

"It doesn't, and why is he here?" Ryeowook growled eyeing Mike as he made his way over to them.

"Oh, he agreed to take pictures for me so I could have my baby some free graduation pictures." Rin smiled, she loved free. Mike took a seat beside Rin kissing her cheek. Both Hyukjae and Donghae grabbed Ryeowook so he wouldn't punch the man.

"Hey Wook, how's it going man?" Mike asked raising his hand for a high five which Ryeowook didn't return. With a scowl on his face he turned to Rin.

"Can I have the program you got earlier." he asked.

" Wae?" she asked with a raised eye brow.

"Oh, no reason," Ryeowook said as Rin handed over the small paper. Ryeowook quickly wrapped it in a cone shape before standing and  hitting Mike repeatedly over the head making the members laugh and Rin to rush after a now fleeing Mike and chasing husband.

"I feel sorry for Kiki," Nari sighed.

"Wae?" Shindong asked.

"Her Appa is insanely protective and jealous, and her umma is evil scary when angry." Kiera stated.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Kiki smiled brightly as Hikaru stayed by her side with his hand over hers. His class ring was secured on her finger marking her as his to anyone who dared challenge it.

"Nervous?" Hikaru asked as Kaoru paced before them reading over his speech.

"A little," Kiki admitted. She felt like she had when she first started school, but this time her father wasn't beside her, Hikaru was, her boyfriend. Just as Kaoru had finished reciting his speech practice, they heard Rin's voice screeching at Ryeowook not to kill someone. All eyes darted to Kiki, who tried to become invisible.

"Must be someone else," she whispered.

"I wonder if your father finally had are dating sink into his head yet?" Hikaru asked.

"If you value your life, you'll hope he doesn't get it until tomorrow when he isn't an emotional wreak.

"He's always an emotional wreak he lives in a house full of people." Kaoru chuckled as he entered the conversation.

"True ever since he discovered ummas's old boyfriend, he's been more tense." Kiki stated.

"Your umma has a new boyfriend?" Hikaru asked. Kiki hushed him before sighing.

"Aniyo, it's an old lover from high school, he came here to take pictures, and Appa hates him." Kiki explained.

“Well, I like him.” Hikaru laughed. Kiki shook her head as they were told to line up and begin.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Sungmin clutched onto Kyuhyun’s arm as he watched their niece walk on stage.

“My precious niece looks so cute,” the man cooed.

“If Ryeowook hadn’t attacked our camera man, we would have a better video.” Rin stated as Donghae and Hyukjae tried to move around and get perfect angles of their grandkid.

“He started it,” Ryeowook grunted as Leeteuk told him to behave.

“Whatever, anyway my baby just went so I’m going to run to the bathroom.” Rin announced.

“I told you not to drink all that coffee,” Sungjin smirked.

“He made me,” Rin snapped pointing to Jongjin who shrugged.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Look at them, so happy.” Soo Yin sneered. Junlee nodded as he watched his son walk across the stage after Kiki.

“You’re up,” Junlee said as he saw Rin leave for the bathroom.

“He’ll send the brat to me as well?” Soo Yin asked. Junlee nodded as Soo Yin left.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Yesung sighed as he allowed Ryeowook to pout on his shoulder. The younger was heartbroken and he knew it.

“Come on Wookie, she is still your daughter I promise.” Yesung attempted.

“I know hyung, but between her graduating, and dating, and then Rin’s friend. I’m just so dead feeling.” Ryeowook admitted. Yesung patted back his friend’s hair before noticing someone watching them. Yesung tried to ignore the stare but eventually he couldn’t handle the piercing green eyes.

“Wook, I’m going to the bathroom as well,” Yesung whispered before leaving the eternal maknae alone and in tears.

Yesung noticed the girl follow him making him quicken his pace before darting down a deserted hall. When the woman turned the corner Yesung had hid behind she yelped. His strong arms wrapped around her blocking her against the wall.

“Who are you, and why are you following me?” Yesung asked.

“Min Ari, I was sent here to keep an eye on Soo Yin and Junlee.” Ari explained making Yesung’s brow rise. He remembered those two, but if they were back, then what about Rin and Ryeowook, what about Kiki?

“Their son Junnie, is in your niece’s class.” Ari continued.

“Junnie is their child?” Yesung questioned surprised by the sudden information. Ari nodded. He was starting to panic as thoughts of the new problems that could come after them.

“I’ll need to talk with the Kyumin couple.” Ari stated. Yesung nodded before attempting to lead her back towards the hall housing the graduation ceremony.

“Aniyo, I need to talk with Rin, she’s in the bathroom still correct?” she asked making Yesung nod. She smiled making Yesung blush as she walked off. When he finally returned to his seat, Ryeowook looked up at him with his pout.

“Did you see Rinny in there?” he asked his friend. Yesung shook his head, right now was not a good time to tell him about his old enemies.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Rin sighed before cleaning her eyes. She hadn’t wanted to cry infront of the boys. No Ryeowook was too much of a wreak right now. She needed to have her melt down alone. Her daughter was growing up, she was happy.

“So, you did well for an orphan.” A new voice commented making Rin turn with a glare.

“Soo Yin, how are you?” Rin asked through clenched teeth.

“Oh you know, teaching my son to be a fine adult and working on getting Ryeowook and Sungmin in my bed.” She smirked.

“ you,” Rin snapped. Soo Yin smiled before pointing a gun at the older woman.

“Umma, are you in here?” Kiki asked walking in. Rin turned wide eyed as her daughter walked in. Soo Yin smiled.

“Well, well, two for one.” She said as Kiki ran to her mother’s side.