The end

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

A year later, we had the group sitting together for a Christmas get together.

“Ryeowook who made these cookies?” Ari asked as Yewook pulled at Rose’s pigtails making her growl and shove him back while Heechul and Hankyung laughed at the antic.

“Abigail did, my Abby is such a good cook right?” he beamed as Abigail latched herself to his pant leg.

“Abby these are delicious,” the group beamed making the girl hide behind her father and blush.

“Kiki should be here shortly, she had to part Hikaru and Renji from their newest love, T.V” Rin explained as she closed her phone from her oldest daughters newest text.

“I can’t believe she had a boy, but then again it was only a matter of time.” Leeteuk laughed. Ryeowook glanced down when Abigail pulled at his pants leg and pointed to her sister kissing Yewook under the mistletoe.

“Hell no not again,” Ryeowook paled as he raced to break the two apart with a smirking Abigail watching with slanted eyes as her father reprimanded her sister.

“Why can’t you and your sister be like Abigail, now that girl doesn’t do a thing against my will.” Ryeowook ranted as he took a seat beside his wife allowing Abigail to sit in his lap and cuddle against him.

“That’s because you trained her to be evil,” Kiki announced as she walked in the door carrying her son.

“Where’s Hikaru?” Rin asked ignoring her husband’s grumbles.

“Getting the gifts and stuff.” She replied placing her baby on the ground to play with his family. Ryeowook watched as the kids played and giggled.

“Appa, how’s the mini you coming along?” Kiki asked eyeing Abigail.

“Great, way better than expected, though, she doesn’t talk unless it’s just her and me.” he explained. Everyone nodded before carrying on with the evening. It wasn’t until almost time to leave, when Abigail ran up to her father’s side and tugged his pants leg.

“What’s wrong?” he asked noting the urgent look in her eyes.

“Rose kissed Yewook and now their married.” She announced making the room eye the father and daughter.

“Go break them up baby, and tell them appa doesn’t approve.” Ryeowook instructed before Abigail saluted and ran off.

“I blame Heechul,” Rin stated returning to read the book she had gotten.

“I didn’t do anything but raise her.” Heechul stated as Hankyung kissed his lips. Ryeowook smiled, he would trade nothing for his girls, any of them.

“Umma, Ryeowook won’t let me marry Yewook!” Rose screamed rushing to Heechul’s arms.

“Oh really, that mean man,” Heechul cooed before glaring at Ryeowook. The man just shrugged before turning to his wife and Yesung.

“She’s your problem, all I raised was Abigail and so far she has no man but me.” Ryeowook smirked as Abigail ran to him begging to be picked up.

“My appa,” Abigail smirked before kissing his lips.