Ryeowook's depression

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

THIS IS THE SEQEUL TO Kiki vs Super Junior and a part to the whole new life series. So read them first please!!!

Ryeowook was panicking as Rin hummed a song to herself and texted away at her phone.

“She has been gone for six hours, where the hell is she!” Ryeowook demanded as he paced the living room floor.

“Wook, she went to school for an after school project.” Rin smiled as she replied to Nari’s text.

“Besides, Kari’s with her.” Rin finished. Ryeowook sighed before sitting on the couch. Kari was three years younger than Kiki and Shindong and Nari’s daughter.

“That doesn’t make me feel any better. They’re both boy crazy and make me get gray hair.” Ryeowook whined. Rin sighed before walking to the door and giving her husband a sit still stare before leaving for the set of rooms above. They lived one floor below the Super Junior dorms, making it easy for her to easily get help when her husband needed a break from worrying too much about her and their daughter.

Rin smiled as she entered the eleventh floor dorm and heard Leeteuk screaming at the Kyumin couple.

“I’m home!” Rin screamed knowing the members would rush to greet her. Yesung appeared first searching for either Ryeowook or Kiki.

“No others?” he asked with a frown.

“I need to borrow one of you to help me calm down Wookie; he seems to have gone into shock with Kiki being of age to date now.” Rin explained.

“So, she’s a girl, he needs to worry about his career.” Kyuhyun said as he leaned against Sungmin.

“Don’t say stuff like that, I’m trying to forget that next year I’ll turn forty.” Rin sighed.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Kiki smiled as she leaned against the wall with Kari at her feet.

“So, are we sure this will get us an A?” Hikaru asked as he flicked at his red hair.

“Of course, I wrote the paper.” Kiki boasted with pride.

“Whatever, so all Hika and I have to do is make the experiment?” Kaoru asked. Kiki nodded as she jumped off the counter and twirled making her skirt twirl around her.

“We should get going before my dad calls the cops looking for me, right Kari?” Kiki beamed.

“Ne, I’m lucky my father is easy going.” She laughed. Kiki nodded before bowing to the twins she was working with.

“Thank you for helping.” She bowed. Hikaru smiled before walking towards her and kissing her cheek. Kiki blushed; the three of them had been friends since they started school. After waving bye to the twins she and Kari walked to the dorms where Kari would stay until her parents came to pick her up.

“So, have you asked your parents about that party this weekend you want to attend?” Kari asked as her brown short hair clung to her cheeks as it began to rain.

“Ani, appa will surely freak out. I’ll have to get umma to say yes first.” Kiki sighed. Kari giggled, she had always enjoyed watching her uncle’s panic and then get mad and contradict themself. Kiki’s own long brown hair was tied in a high ponytail making her brown eyes seem larger. Her mother’s Spanish heritage had been given to her for sure.

“You’re so lucky, all the boys lust after you.” Kari wailed as she examined herself in the reflection of a shop window as they waited to cross the road.

“Ani, you’re cute too, boys ask you out all the time.” Kiki laughed.

“Yeah, but your forgetting that I’m only sixteen, that mean’s my parents are more harsh on me when it comes to dating.” Kari moaned.

“Don’t sweat it, you will get a boyfriend, I think Kaoru likes you.” Kiki giggled.

“No way, besides Hika has a thing for you.” Kari stated. Kiki blushed but quickly changed the subject. The two girls laughed as they entered the eleventh floor Suju dorm.

“We’re back!” Kiki called in English earning a growl from Leeteuk in the kitchen.

“Aish, stop doing that. So much like your umma.” Leeteuk sighed as Heechul walked in.

“The others are calming down your father. Kari your parents are in the study upstairs with Siwon and Kibum.” The diva said before sitting on the couch with his cell phone.

“Is uncle Hannie coming to visit?” Kiki asked as Kari left to find her parents. Heechul nodded as Kiki sat beside him.

“So find any lovers while you were out?” he asked before reading over a message he received.

“Ani, wae do people keep asking me that?” she moaned leaning back against the couch.

“Because the moment you get a boyfriend I want to video your father’s reaction.” Heechul smiled.

“You’re fifty years old ajushii, you’re old.” Kiki yawned as her uncle lightly hit her knee with his hand.

“Aish, respect your elders child.” Heechul ordered trying to hide the smile.

“Yeah we changed your diaper and we can easily show your baby pictures online.” Leeteuk said as he walked in.

“Whatever, so my appa is having a breakdown, wae?” she asked.

“You didn’t call him I guess.” Leeteuk sighed. Kiki sighed; her appa was always like this.

“I called umma,” Kiki explained.

“That boy doesn’t care, to him your still a four year old who cries to him if you don’t get your way.” Heechul replied. Once again, Kiki sighed before standing up.

“I guess I should go calm appa down huh,” she smirked before walking to the door.

“Tell them dinner is Chinese if they want to join.” Leeteuk called as Kiki nodded and left the room. As she rode the elevator down to the floor below her mind returned to the day at school. Hikaru’s face came to mind making her blush and giggle. She had always loved the older boy and her parents adored him as well. The twins and her and grown close after they had saved her from a bully and anti SuJu fan when she was just beginning school. Her smile widened as the doors opened and she pranced to the door housing her home.

“Umma, appa I’m home!” Kiki called making the room go quiet before strong arms wrapped around her and suffocated her.

“Ahgi!” Ryeowook screamed as he held his daughter close.

“How were the boys?” Rin asked as she and Yesung tried to pull Ryeowook away from their daughter.

“Good, Hikaru kissed my hand.” Kiki smirked as her father paled.

“What no man can ever kiss you. How dare he try to date you.” Ryeowook growled.

“Dad, he would never date me.” Kiki sighed.

“What! How dare he not want to date you! Does he think he’s too good for you!” Ryeowook snarled making the room sigh.

“Ok, so aside from that, Teukie said that Chinese’s is on the way so you’re welcome to come up and eat.” Kiki relayed making everyone smile. Sungmin laughed as he and Kyu passed Kiki and kissed her head before leaving. Yesung nodded as he released his friend and left the room as well.

“So, shall we go eat?” Rin asked as Ryeowook sulked in the sofa.

“My baby is so cute.” Ryeowook moaned. “Don’t worry appa will protect you!” Both Rin and Kiki sighed before pulling him towards the door to go eat with the others.