Dancing queens

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Ryeowook sighed as he continued to pace the floor of Kiki’s living room. Abigail was on Kiki’s lap watching her fathers every move.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked his eldest one last time.

“Of course appa, I love him, and he loves me, right Hikaru?” Kiki asked making Hikaru nod his head.

“Sir, I love your daughter more than life itself, she is my life.” He explained making Ryeowook run a hand through his already disheveled hair.

“I know, look, I know I’ve been a little overprotective,” Ryeowook began.

“Appa, you poisoned Hikaru, you tried to break into my home when you heard I was having a party, and you sent Sungmin and Kyu uncles to stay over pretending they were kicked out of the house just so you would know I wasn’t having . FYI that night I had the best .” Kiki stated. Ryeowook chose to ignore his daughters lie in favor of glaring at Hikaru.

“So, since you’ve survived the anger of Super Junior since you were like seven, I’ll let you marry my daughter, but the first day she calls me crying about how you hurt her, I’m going to cook you alive.” Ryeowook threatened before turning to Kiki with a wide smile.

“My baby, appa loves you, but Abby and I need to get home before your umma and Rose become hostages to Heechul and the Eunhae couples, plus I have a rehearsal to get to.” Ryeowook called before picking up his youngest daughter and kissing Kiki’s cheek before leaving the home.

“Well, that was a nice visit,” Kiki mused before kissing Hikaru’s lips.

“Next month we will be together forever,” Hikaru smiled before extending the kiss. Kiki smiled before pushing him back against the couch and roaming her hands under his shirt.

“Let’s take this up to our room shall we?” she smirked before pulling him up to her room. She had learned a lot from her family growing up. One of the many things being how to seduce a man in bed.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Sungmin hissed as his hands rasped at the wall trying to find purchase on something as Kyuhyun pounded into him from behind. His eyes were blown wide as his mouth hyung open allowing him to swallow deep breaths as he felt his lover into him. The reason behind today’s action was because Kyu had caught him off Shinee’s Taemin just because the boy had never had a before.

“Did I do bad?” Sungmin managed to purr as Kyu’s grew rougher and his fingers bruised at his thighs.

“K-Kyu,” Sungmin panted out trying to keep his release from spilling out onto the wall.

“Sing for me Minnie, sing for me while you .” Kyuhyun ordered. Sungmin screamed ing his back against his lover, whimpering Kyu’s name like a plea.

“Hey Kyumin hurry up, you have a schedule in ten minutes.” Rin yelled as her fist pounded against the door leading into the Kyumin room. Sungmin screamed Kyuhyun’s name before falling limp in Kyuhyun’s arms shaking on weak limbs.

“Tell Teukie will be out soon!” Kyuhyun called back as the sounds of Rin’s feet padded away.

“Kyu, can we get another round?” Sungmin panted as he laid his head on Kyu’s lap.

“After work, Rin will kill us if we miss rehearsal. Teukie’s already on stress pills.” Kyuhyun stated before carrying his lover to the bathroom to get the cleaned and ready to leave.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Are they coming?” Leeteuk asked when Rin entered the living room. Hyukjae was fighting with Heechul over Rose when she glanced over.

“Boys behave,” Rin ordered as Rose giggled over her uncles.

“We have to be at the building in twenty minutes and so far no one is here!” Leeteuk screamed making Rin sigh.

“Teukie Teukie Toucan, take your pills,” I ordered just as Ryeowook entered the house with Abigail crying in his arms.

“What’s wrong with her?” Rin asked just as Kyumin came from the bathroom.

“She’s just tired or something,” Ryeowook stated as he held his daughter tighter against his chest making her calm down.

“Ok, is everyone that’s here and going ready?” Leeteuk asked eyeing the small group. Everyone else would join them at the dance room.

“The girls will like watching daddy practice right?” Rin asked knowing Rose would still be clinging to her uncles and Abby to her father. The car ride was loud as usual with Heechul and Donghae fought over Rose.

“I have another daughter.” Ryeowook growled as he held Abby closer.

“Yeah, but if we play with her, she gets upset and cries for daddy.” Hyukjae scolded. Rin chuckled as she sat beside her husband who continued to hold Abigail.

“We really should try to make her stop her knuckles.” Rin stated.

“You can, I give up.” Ryeowook stated as he kissed Abigail’s cheek.

“So Yesung, have you and Ari set up the date for your wedding date yet?” Rin asked.

“Well, since Kiki is getting married next month, we decided to marry the end of the year.” Yesung stated.

“That’s great, a Christmas wedding,” Rin smiled leaning into Ryeowook’s side.

“She thought so too,” Yesung replied with a smile. The car finally stopped allowing the passenger’s to escape and enter the practice room.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Rin smiled as Rose and Abigail danced around to the beat as they watched their uncles and father practice. Every once in a while, one of the uncles would look over and make a mistake on purpose so the girls could laugh. It amazed Rin at how much the boys loved their nieces. Rin was still weary of coming here due to Soo Man. The man still hated them for the death of his granddaughter.

“Umma, appa dancing.” Rose called making Rin nod as Abigail danced infront of the mirror and giggled.

“Abigail, don’t bother uncles.” Rin called making Abigail look at her before continuing her dancing.

“Abby, Rose you want Hyukkie and Hae uncles to teach you to dance?” Donghae asked. The twins nodded eagerly as the members sat down and watched as Eunhae tried to teach the girls how to dance.