surprise

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Ryeowook paced outside of Kiki’s dorm in anger as Abigail latched to his shirt her knuckle as usual. Ryeowook had long since stopped forcing her to stop.

“Kim Kiki get down here now!” he yelled into the intercom to her dorm.

“Appa, go home it’s ten at night.” Kiki yawned.

“Kiki I know you and Hikaru had now come here.” He ordered.

“Appa, I’m engaged and a grown woman let it go,” Kiki snapped before ending he intercom call. Ryeowook blinked before looking down at the child in his arms.

“Did your big sister just hang up on me?” he asked making Abigail nod cutely.

“I love you, promise to stay by appa’s side from now till forever, and never ever date.” Ryeowook crooned as he began his trip home. Abigail smiled leaning up and kissing her father’s lips before placing her knuckle back in .

“Love you too Abby,” Ryeowook beamed.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Rose give it back,” Rin growled eyeing her one year old as she clung to the papers Rin was trying to organize.

“No,” Rose snapped shaking her head back and forth.

“Rose, those are uncles and daddy’s schedules for the month you will give those back.” Rin ordered before standing to move closer to her middle child.

“Mine,” she snapped holding the papers even closer.

“Rose Marie Kim, you give me those papers now!” Rin snapped in English rushing to grab the papers. Neither noticed the door opening and revealing the Kyumin couple, nor did they notice the way the two new members grabbed a box of tissues and escaped out the door with lust filled eyes.

“Give your mother those papers now.” Rin ordered glaring at her daughter. Suddenly Rose began to whimper before screaming Heechul’s name. Rin rolled her eyes wondering why she was still here. Heechul raced into the room clothed only in a towel as Rose held her hands up to be picked up.

“You spoil her,” Rin stated as Heechul handed the stolen papers back to her.

“I’m her uncle, it’s my job,” Heechul mused before lightly kissing his nieces cheek.

“Whatever, oh I have to take both Abigail and Ryeowook to the doctors Friday, can you watch Rose?” Rin asked placing the papers in a folder in her filing cabinet.

“Of course, I love my little Rosy red.” Heechul smirked as he played with the baby in his arms. Rin smiled before taking her daughter back into her arms and sighing.

“Give my regards to the others, we need to go home before Ryeowook starves and Abby learns that the local burger joints are better food.” Rin laughed.

“I thought Ryeowook could cook?” Heechul chuckled.

“Oh, he can, but I forgot to go shopping today.” Rin smiled sheepishly. Heechul chuckled as well before allowing the two to leave.

“Oh and tell Kyumin to stop stealing my tissue.” Rin stated before closing the door of Super Junior dorm.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

 Ari raised her brow as she watched Yesung bathe his turtles and Larry.

“I thought Larry was a flesh eating turtle.” Ari asked as she bathed the smaller turtles.

“He is; which is why I’m bathing my children in separate tubs.” Yesung smiled.

“Ever thought of having real children?” Ari asked as she placed one of the turtles on the side. Yesung paused before resuming his task of cleaning Larry.

“Someday,” Yesung replied trying to keep his face calm. Ari nodded before finishing the last turtle.

“What if I said I wanted a child in seven months.” She whispered making Yesung look over at her.

“Brwo?” he asked as Ari placed his hand gently over her stomach.

“I never was good at keeping secrets,” she smiled as Yesung moved his hands to kiss her.