jealousy and love?

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Kiki’s eyebrow rose when Kari dragged her from Hikaru’s side.

“What’s going on?” Kiki asked as Kari glanced around before smiling.

“Do you love me?” she asked her older cousin with a smile. Kiki nodded as she took a seat on a bench.

“What do you want?” Kiki asked trying to think of why her cousin was suddenly like this.

“Oh you know, its girls intuition that I know you like Hika.” Kari smirked making Kiki blush and turn her head away from her cousin.

“No I’m not, stop getting ideas. If appa thinks I like someone he’ll lock me in the dorms and I’ll have to pay Kyu and Heechul to do my life.” Kiki growled.

“Oh so dramatic, so do you or do you not love him?” Kari asked. Kiki remained silent, did she love Hikaru?

“So anyway is that all you wanted because if so, then I’m leaving.” Kiki said standing up. Kari nodded as she watched her cousin leave for the library no doubt.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Hikaru growled looking anywhere but at the three men and his brother.

“Come on, you know you like her.” Donghae smirked as he leaned into the younger man. Hikaru rolled his eyes, no way was he going to admit to his crushes uncles. Even he didn’t know if he loved her or not.

“Look, I’m going to class, can you just leave me alone.” Hikaru said trying to back away from the men.

“Ani, you see I’m Lee Sungmin, no one says no to me when I want something.” Sungmin said using his best aygeo.

“Dude your creepy, and I am leaving.” Hikaru said as he pushed the elder away and marched back to the school.

“How rude,” Sungmin pouted as he crossed his arms.

“Diva later, we got all we wanted and needed.” Leeteuk smiled as Kari walked towards them with all smiles.

“She likes him,” Kari smirked as she leaned next to Kaoru.

“Good, now to let Kyuhyun know he and Hyukjae can start their part of the plan.” Sungmin beamed as he texted his lover.

“Is my brother going to get hurt?” Kaoru asked eyeing the adults.

“Aniyo, ok maybe if Ryeowook finds out, but other than that he should be fine.” Donghae stated.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook had this strange feeling of unrest. Yesung and he had been told their schedules were cancelled for today and had a chance to relax. Normally Ryeowook was happy about that, but the fact that Rin had been smiling when she said she had to work made him upset. Was she cheating on him?

“Ryeowookie, calm down and eat your icecream.” Yesung called pulling his friends attention to the melted treat.

“Oh right, sorry Yesung hyung.” Ryeowook replied taking a spoonful of the melted cream.

“Your distracted, what’s wrong?” Yesung asked as he waved to a few ELFs that had begun recording them.

“Is Rin cheating on me?” Ryeowook asked looking up to his hyung for answers.

“Aniyo, that woman loves you.” Yesung replied eyeing his friend. This information didn’t make him feel any better.

“She isn’t answering my texts or calls, and her phone is turned off.” Ryeowook admitted.

“Could her phone be dead? She did say one of the dogs ate her charger.” Yesung stated. Ryeowook remained silent as he picked at his treat. Handle and Gretel workers eyed the duo with concern.

“Wook, she’s fine, if you want we can go see her and the others.” Yesung suggested. Ryeowook nodded as he finished his treat in anger not even bothering to acknowledge the fans or his family’s worried stares. When they finished their food, Yesung led his friend to a taxi and they headed off to meet Rin and the rest of Super Junior outside of KBS studios.

“She was most likely busy,” Yesung attempted as Ryeowook stormed into the building searching for his wife. Various people stopped to greet them, but Ryeowook continued to move forward unstopped. When he turned a corner, his heart nearly stopped. Rin was laughing with some cameraman.  Neither seemed to notice his presence as he walked forward, jealousy clear in his eyes.

“So, you really don’t mind?” Rin asked as Ryeowook walked closer.

“Not at all, anything for you.” The man beamed making Ryeowook’s blood boil, he did not like this man.

“Great,” Rin smiled quickly hugging the man.

“Will Ryeowook mind though?” the cameraman asked earning a smirk from Rin.

“Please, he’s more than likely thinking war is here because he has a day off.” Rin laughed.

“More like my wife is cheating on me,” Ryeowook snarled announcing his presence.

“Whoa,” the man whispered as Rin sighed and walked forward.

“Mike, this is Ryeowook as you more than likely know, Wookie this is Mike he went to school with me in the states, he has the afternoon off and wanted to take photos of you so he asked me if I could ask you for some of your time so he could get the pics.” Rin stated.

“Huh?” Ryeowook asked.

“Pabo,” Rin whispered as she moved closer to Mike and took his small camera.

“Look, he is taking photography at Seoul university for the summer and the others have already head theirs taken except you so I said he could come to the house and take some of you.” She tried again.

“So you’re not cheating on me?” Ryeowook asked yelping when Rin hit his head.

“Ani, what makes you think I was cheating on you?” Rin asked crossing her arms. Ryeowook blushed before glancing away from his wife.

“So Mike was it, nice to meet you.” He said trying to escape his wife’s wrath. Yesung came up beside Rin and smiled.

“So, he freak out yet?” Yesung asked as Rin nodded.

“How’s the boyfriend thing going?” Rin asked eyeing her friend.

“Min’s going into phase two.” Yesung explained. Rin smiled, soon her and Nari would be up.

“Rinny, did you date him at some point?” Ryeowook called eyeing Mike suspiciously.

“Once in sophomore year, wae?” Rin asked eyeing her husband. Suddenly Mike yelped holding his nose.

“Ok, I’m happy again.” Ryeowook said walking off to the bathroom.

“What the hell Ryeo!” Rin yelped running to Mike’s aid as Yesung tried to comprehend what had just happened.

“Are you okay?” Rin asked trying to help her old friend.

“Yeah, it was my fault, I sort of told him of the time you and I made out that one time.” Mike smiled as Rin frowned.

“Yeah that was a bad idea,” she grumbled before sending Yesung to retrieve her husband from the bathroom.