Arisung

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Sungmin cuddled against Kyuhyun as they watched an old martial arts movie. The younger had refused to leave his hyung’s side after hearing how Soo Yin still haunted him. Kyuhyun planted soft kisses every now and then against his lover’s pale skin before singing soft songs into his ear.

“Kyu, I’m sorry,” Sungmin whispered as he hugged his lover. Kyuhyun smiled tightening his grip on the bunny like man.

“It’s okay, I’m here.” Kyuhyun whispered. Sungmin smiled into the warmth of his lover, the warmth he had lost during his time with Soo Yin. Suddenly a knock at the door made Sungmin jump.

“Sorry, but Sungmin oppa has to be at a schedule in two hours.” Rin whispered as she appeared at the door.

“Where at?” Kyuhyun asked.

“The SM building, he has a meeting with Soo Man,” Rin replied knowing the two would hate it.

“I’m going with him.” Kyuhyun announced. Rin nodded before leaving. Sungmin sighed before slinking out of bed and walking to the closet to get dressed.

“Are you okay Minnie hyung?” Kyuhyun asked worried for his lover.

“Aniyo, but I have to perform for ELF’s and my family.” Sungmin replied. Kyuhyun placed a hand on his shoulder stopping him from moving.

“Min, stop it. We all know you had a rough time, we expect you to be upset like this.” Kyuhyun explained. Sungmin whimpered before falling to his knees and crying making Kyuhyun blink and take the smaller man in his arms. Sungmin rarely showed his tears to others. Kyuhyun could only hold his lover as he cried in his arms. His anger for Soo Yin only increased as he heard his hyung try to regain his normal breathing and calm down. Kyuhyun hummed a gentle song as he petted his lover’s hair.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Kiki smirked as she and Hikaru stood outside of the dorms.

“This was a good date,” Hikaru smiled.

“Ne,” Kiki agreed before they leaned in to kiss. Suddenly the door opened and Kiki was pulled into the home while the door slammed shut in Hikaru’s face.

“What just happened?” Hikaru pondered before shrugging and leaving before Kiki’s relatives sent a man eating turtle after him.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Appa, what’s wrong now?” Kiki asked placing her hands on her hips.

“Hey hunny how was your date?” Rin asked from the couch as she ate some chips.

“Good, Hika and I kissed.” Kiki beamed.

“I’m glad you had fun,” Rin smiled.

“Kim Kiki, your mother and I have something to tell you.” Ryeowook said taking a seat beside his wife.

“Ok,” Kiki replied waiting for her parents to speak.

“I’m pregnant,” Rin stated. Kiki blinked before smiling.

“Sweet, finally a kid sibling to boss around.” she beamed.

“You’re not upset?” Ryeowook asked as Rin continued to eat.

“No way, now dad can panic over the new kid while I can finally have fun.” She stated making Rin choke on her chip before laughing.

“See, and you paniced for no reason again.” Rin smirked before Kyuhyun and Sungmin appeared in the doorway.

“You still have an hour, besides, who the hell holds meeting’s at five am?” Rin sighed.

“Still we want to get something to eat before we face him.” Kyuhyun replied keeping a strong hold on Sungmin’s shoulders. Rin eyed her oppa’s with sad eyes before nodding her head.

“If you need back up call me.” She ordered before letting them leave the room.

“What’s wrong with uncle Minnie?” Kiki asked worried for her uncle.

“He’s still upset over the kidnapping,” Ryeowook explained. Rin sighed before leaning back against the couch and closing her eyes.

“This has been one long day and it’s late, we should all go to sleep.” She ordered. Both Ryeowook and Kiki nodded before leaving the room. Rin sighed before following her family to their own dorm. Her hands clasped over her stomach as she reflected over the events leading to this pregnancy. She was glad Kiki hadn’t been upset, but her own hormones were going crazy. The stress of the baby and the nightmares she had. It surprised her how she wasn’t like Sungmin right now. The voices in her head had disappeared after the surgery to her head, but she refused to tell Ryeowook in case it was just a ruse.

“Rin, are you coming?” Ryeowook called making Rin jump and nod her head. Her husband watched with concern as she past him.

“Let’s go to sleep Wookie,” she smiled kissing his lips. Ryeowook nodded as he followed loyally after his wife.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Yesung took a deep breath as he waited inside the restaurant for his date. He wore a nice pair of black pants with a silver belt and a dark red shirt with a black tie. Both Rin and Kiki had given their seal of approval at the attire and stated that Ari would love it.

“Yesung?” Ari’s voice called from infront of him. Yesung glanced up with a smile and shy blush.

“I hope I’m not too late.” Ari smiled as she took the seat Yesung offered her.

“Of course not, you look beautiful.” Yesung smiled. Ari giggled as she put her purse at her feet and eyed the menu.

“So, do you recommend anything?” Ari asked reading the list of foods. Yesung blushed before glancing up.

“Sorry, a friend suggested this place so it’s my first time here.” Yesung admitted. Ari laughed before picking out her meal. As they waited for their food, Yesung panicked thinking of a topic to talk about.

“So,” Ari began making Yesung glance up worried.

“So,” Yesung repeated unsure of what to do.

“Your famous, it must be hard to be normal.” she smiled. Yesung smiled before leaning forward and grabbing her hands gently.

“It is hard, but as long as I have someone love me, nothing is hard.” Yesung smiled making Ari smile and blush as well.

“I wouldn’t mind being your strength.” Ari smiled making Yesung beam.

“Really?” he asked eyeing the woman before him.

“Of course, being Mrs. Yesung Kim sounds fun.” Ari stated.