Hostages

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Ari made her way closer to the bathroom door placing her hand over her gun he kept hidden in the black blazer she wore. She could vaguely hear Soo Yin’s voice along with the voices of Rin and Kiki. Ari held her breath as she slid into the bathroom. All eyes turned to her as she noticed Rin holding Kiki behind her.

“Ah, Ari, I wondered when the detectives daughter would show up.” Soo Yin smirked. Rin glanced at the new comer and smiled recognizing the woman as a regular at the bookstore she went to a lot.

“Let them go, you’re at a school everyone will be coming in here soon.” Ari said calmly as Rin backed both her and her daughter away from the crazed woman.

“We have that under control, this is way over your normal little hostage situations.” Soo Yin bragged.

“Perhaps, but your forgetting that the two you have here are family members of Super Junior. Their absence will be noticed.” Ari explained. Soo Yin pointed the gun to Ari ordering her to move beside the other two and remove her blazer as the door opened again and Junnie stepped in.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook and Hikaru glared at one another as they waited for Rin and Kiki to return from the bathroom.

“So can I call you appa?” Hikaru asked with a smile.

“Do and your banned from the house,” Ryeowook growled. Sungmin crossed his arms over his chest eyeing the boy who had become Kiki’s boyfriend.

“Right, man women take too long in bathrooms.” He pouted.

“It has been a while, Rin’s usually not one to take forever.” Hyukjae admitted. Ryeowook glanced towards the bathroom and paled as he noticed an old enemy smiling at him.

“Junlee,” Ryeowook hissed making the members look at him.

“What made you think of that name?” Donghae asked. Ryeowook pointed to the man standing between the bathroom doors. Out of order signs hung on the doors beside him as he grinned at them.

“Ari did say they were following us. Their son is the one who hurt Kiki.” Yesung pointed out earning the groups attention.

“Their son?” Leeteuk asked.

“Lee Junnie, school delinquent and straight A student.” Kaoru stated as he and Kari joined in the conversation. Kari’s lips looked a little swollen, but her parents ignored it in favor of the more daunting issue.

“Yesung, how long have you known this information?” Kangin asked eyeing the younger man.

“Just today,” Yesung explained as Junlee walked towards them.

“Who’s they anyway?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Me, Soo Yin, and our son Junnie.” Junlee smiled as he stopped infront of Ryeowook. Both men glared at eachother as Kari and the twins looked to the others for answers.

“What do you want this time?” Ryeowook asked trying to keep his voice calm.

“The same thing I wanted last time, to ruin your life.” Junlee replied. Sungmin held Ryeowook back as he tried to move closer to Junlee.

“Where are my wife and daughter?” the man growled.

“With Soo Yin, and last I heard, she had the detective’s daughter with her as well.” Junlee mused.

“Detective Mina?” Yesung whispered. All eyes glared at the old enemy.

“Come along, this is no place for a dispute.” Junlee smirked.

“And yet you have my daughter and wife held hostage in a bathroom.” Ryeowook growled following Junlee away from the area. Sungmin and Yesung broke away from the group easing their way to the girls bathroom.

“I can’t believe we have to go through this again.” Sungmin growled.

“Again?” a new voice asked making the two jump.

“Hikaru, Kaoru, Kari, why are you here?” Yesung asked.

“Kiki is our friend,” Kari began.

“My girlfriend,” Hikaru stated.

“We are going to save them.” Kaoru ordered. Both Sungmin and Yesung blinked.

“Are you three sure about this?” Sungmin asked.

“Of course,” Kari beamed, her leadership skills beginning to show.

“Fine, then let’s get our girls back.” Yesung ordered. They carefully snuck to the bathroom and eased themselves in.

“It’s sad that I will have to kill you,” Soo Yin said brushing back Rin’s hair.

“Umma,” Kiki called as Ari held her in her arms as Junnie held a gun at them.

“Stay where you are,” Rin ordered her daughter as her eyes noticed the new group enter.

“Welcome Sungmin, it’s been awhile.” Soo Yin suddenly announced making the room go silent as she turned to the new intruders.

“Let them go,” Sungmin ordered.

“Wae?” she asked as Rin returned to her daughter’s side along with the others.

“Why are you here?” Yesung asked, as he stood protectively infront of Ari.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Kiki grabbed Hikaru’s hand as she hid into his side. Her umma was glaring at the gun’s the two hostage takers had and smiled.

“Junlee is with Ryeowook?” Rin asked making Sungmin nod.

“Then we shouldn’t worry.” Rin mused. Kiki blinked, was her umma as crazy as her uncles joked? Of course they should worry, they were being held hostage by insane people!

“You always did put more trust in that man than he deserved.” Soo Yin stated making Sungmin shield Rin with his body.

“Of course, he’s my husband and the father of this girl behind me. He will stop at nothing to save us.” Rin stated. Soo Yin smiled before running a lone finger down Sungmin’s clothed chest. Kiki reached for her uncle, but Hikaru stopped her making her look at him. He carefully pointed to Junnie who was watching their every move gun raised.

“Don’t move, he’s jumpy which means he will shoot before thinking.” Hikaru ordered moving her to where he blocked her from the gunman’s path. Kaoru was shielding a crying Kari as Kiki eyed them sending her cousin a small smile of her own.

“Let the girls go Soo Yin,” Sungmin attempted as Soo Yin pressed the gun to his head and kissed his lips.

“Just keep us, we’re still super junior members people will give you money for our ransom.” Yesung added as Ari stood behind him searching for a way out; Soo Yin had her gun.

“Who said I was holding you for ransom, I intend to get what was mine.” Soo Yin smiled before Sungmin hissed as he was pushed into an empty stall. Junnie tightened his grip on his gun as his mother ordered him to kill them if they moved.