Larry numer three

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

“So, your father told you the governments after me?” Rin asked eyeing her daughter. Kiki nodded waiting patiently for her mother to tell the story.

“Guys I mean it, earlier this TV was not here, and I know we did not have Taiwanese tv or American tv channels.” Ryeowook called only to be ignored.

“Well, the trouble began when I still lived in America,” Rin started telling the story of how she had drank the experiment making voices in her head. Kiki laughed at the way her umma had tried to hide it from her uncles and done some crazy things.

“Then after the Junlee incident we thought we could relax.” Rin smiled.

“That’s when my story began; you see the girl that hates your umma and us is none other than Soo Man’s granddaughter.” Sungmin smirked as Kiki’s eyes widened.

“Really, that woman who always gives me the evil eye when I show up for your dance practices has a hatred for you.” Kiki laughed.

“When your umma was pregnant with you, she pissed your umma off enough to go and kick her .” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Ok, so I found the receipt for the TV and…are you even listening to me?” Ryeowook asked.

“Yep, she wanted to marry me even though I was dating your uncle Kyu, then she threatened to take your appa and marry him and your umma was not having that.” Sungmin continued.

“Why is my account empty Rin?” Ryeowook called making his wife sigh.

“Uhg, Wook do you like the tv?” Rin asked finally turning her attention to her husband.

“It’s nice, why?” Ryeowook asked.

“Because Rin and I went out and bought it joining our money. The old one was starting to act funny so we decided this was a good investment now chill and enjoy.” Kyuhyun said looking bored.

“You two bought a brand new tv, with my money and didn’t tell me?” Ryeowook asked.

“Yes,” Rin said leaning back against Kyuhyun’s legs.

“Oh, okay.” Ryeowook stated seeming to calm down.

“So, how come there’s no yelling?” Kiki asked Leeteuk who was sitting beside her with crossed arms.

“Wait for it,” the leader whispered. They remained silent waiting until Kiki noticed her Appa’s ears become red and his eyes close tighter. Just like, they did when she dyed Heebum’s fur pink and blamed it on Sungmin.

“Rin,” Ryeowook finally spoke making said girl look up.

“Wae, wae my money why not Hyukjae’s or Donghae’s.” Ryeowook pouted making Kiki drop her jaw and Eunhae yelp.

“Because you love when I use your money.” Rin smirked making a y pose.

“Eww,” Kiki and Kyuhyun muttered.

“You know most kids hate when their parents fight,” Leeteuk commented.

“Yeah, but when appa gets mad its funny as hell. I mean did you guys not see when he went all ninja with a butcher knife when a fly dared to go around his cooking?” Kiki asked.

“I saw it,” Kangin announced from his seat beside Leeteuk.

“How come we have to buy her things you’re her husband!” Hyukjae yelped still arguing with the Ryeorin couple.

“Yeah, we have our own money problems!” Donghae pouted.

“Do you hate when I use your money oppa?” Rin pouted making Ryeowook stare back wide eyed at getting ganged up on.

“Wha- ani, ani!” he yelped searching for someone to help him out.

“Oppa hates me,” Rin fake cried rushing to Sungmin’s open arms as Eunhae began yelling at Ryeowook making the on lookers laugh at the situation. This was why Kiki loved her family, nothing they did made sense to normal people.

“My family is insane,” Kiki announced with a smile.

“No, we are just 4D, right Larry?” Yesung asked looking at the small snapping turtle he had brought from his room.

“Why do we have a snapping turtle named Larry? And how many snapping turtles has he had?” Kiki asked eyeing Sungmin.

“Three, the first one Ryeowook got rid of, the second Ryeowook got rid of, and this one Ryeowook is about to meet.” Sungmin explained.

“Larry was named by your umma, the first time and now every snapping turtle he gets he names Larry in honor of your umma.” Kyuhyun smiled as Ryeowook finally met Larry number three.

“Jongwoon get rid of that demonic turtle!” Ryeowook yelled making everyone sigh. No one told Yesung no when it came to turtles.

AN// Who else remembers the story of Larry in this series? lol