practice

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Rin hummed as soft tune as she made her way around the dance studio. Ryeowook and the others refused to let her or Sungmin out of their sights since the kidnapping.

“Rin, Rin, Rin,” a persistent voice called making Rin groan and look over at the person who dared interrupt her humming. Both Heechul and Hankyung were eyeing her as she glared daggers at them.

“Go practice,” she ordered the diva making Hankyung raise his hand slightly.

“Go watch them practice.” Rin ordered him. The former Chinese member was only here for another month, but Rin loved to believe he was here to stay.

“We already finished if you would pay attention,” Heechul huffed making Rin glance at the still sweating and dancing Super Junior members.

“This is a team effort Heechul, now practice with the others.” Rin growled before looking over at the members again. Everyone seemed to be remaining at the same level of skill except for two. Yesung was using more energy in his movements then usual as Ryeowook began lacking. When Hyukjae called for a break the members began sprawling on the floor looking for food and water. Sungmin was practically hidden behind Kyuhyun as he was handed his water.

“I’ll get food in an hour arraso?” Rin called earning thank yous from the members. Ryeowook took a seat beside her as she passed him a towel.

“So, do you know where Kiki is?” Heechul asked making Ryeowook growl.

“She’s with Hikaru,” Rin replied.

“But where?” Heechul asked with a coy smile.

“Where are Henry and Zhou Mi, what about Kari and Kaoru?” Rin asked. Heechul’s smile widened as he held his hand out for Hankyung to hand him his phone.

“All four are currently in different locations sending me pictures of the dear Hiki couple.” Heechul replied as Ryeowook scanned the pictures with interest.

“Seriously, why must Super Junior always get in forming couples ways?” Rin asked yanking the phone from Ryeowook’s hands.

“You all did the same thing when Wookie and I dated and frankly it is annoying. Ryeowook your daughter is eighteen, I lost my ity at seventeen so it up. As for the rest of you, OUT!” Rin snapped as her nostrils flared and her eyes turned black.

“Rin, are you okay, calm down.” Leeteuk said calmly.

“No, I am not okay, I am pregnant, having nightmares, and stressed out!” Rin growled falling to her knees as she tried to keep from crying. Ryeowook rushed to cradle her in his arms as he cooed sweet nothings in her ear.

“Finally broke,” Sungmin whispered.

“Rin, we all care about Kiki, we just want her to be safe.” Kyuhyun replied.

“I know, but be normal for once, I know that’s hard for you but she’s a kid, she will make mistakes. It’s up to us to help her when she falls not be there to stop the fall before it happens.” She explained between pants to calm her nerves. Ryeowook rubbed her back softly kissing her forehead.

“Ok, ok I’ll back off,” Ryeowook whispered. Rin smiled before glaring at the others.

“Back off my daughter as well and call off the ELF, Junior hunt.” Rin ordered making the members shy away.

“You know about the ELF’s helping?” Kangin asked with a pout.

“I’m not dumb, I have my own personal ELF army as well.” Rin deadpanned.

“Why do you have an ELF army?” Sungmin asked confused.

“All us SuJu girls have one, Nari, myself, hell even your siblings have an ELF army.” Rin explained.

“ELF’s, they betray us.” Donghae sighed. Hyukjae nodded as Rin rolled her eyes and leaned against Ryeowook.

“You’re sweaty,” she murmured making Ryeowook chuckle and kiss her cheek.

“You smell too,” Rin continued. Ryeowook made a face before pulling away from his wife.

“Fine, if I appall you with my odor.” Ryeowook huffed. Rin rolled her eyes before turning to Sungmin.

“Sungmin be my new husband.” Rin called as Sungmin smiled and walked over to her.

“She left me for a gay guy,” Ryeowook sighed as Kyuhyun nodded his head. Sungmin smirked before kissing the girl he considered a sister. Rin giggled at the act knowing Ryeowook wasn’t angry with her teasing.

“So Kyu, you want to go out?” Ryeowook asked playing along with the false acts. Before anyone could answer however, the door to the practice room opened and Soo Man stormed in. Rin growled glaring at the man before them. Donghae hid behind Hyukjae as Sungmin whimpered and hid behind Rin.

“Get back to work, or you’re all fired.” Soo Man growled before turning to Rin making Ryeowook move closer to his wife.

“You,” Soo Man growled reaching forward only to be stopped by Ryeowook.

“Touch her, and you will lose that hand.” The man hissed. Soo Man snarled before pulling his arm away. Rin eyed the older man before clinging to Ryeowook’s arm.

“Insane nut jobs, I should fire you. I don’t need a singer who hears voices in his head.” Soo Man growled. Ryeowook growled before Rin cleared . All eyes turned to her.

“They can be silenced, I know how to get rid of them, and it’s thanks to your granddaughter and Junlee.” Rin stated choosing to ignore the way Sungmin jumped at the mention of Soo Yin’s title.

“You got rid of the voices?” Ryeowook whispered.

“Later, get rid of Mr. Lamo here first.” Rin hissed.

“We’ll get back at work,” Leeteuk replied trying to drag both Ryeowook and Rin away from the head boss. As Soo Man left, Ryeowook and the others turned to Rin.

“So the voices just left you?” Ryeowook asked. Rin sighed before explaining about the drug and the surgery.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Kiki smiled as she danced around the halls of the college she would be attending that fall.

“So cool, I can’t wait!” she beamed making Hikaru smile.

“I’m glad; I was scared you’d be upset over it being so close to your parents.” Hikaru explained.

“No that’s a plus, now appa won’t freak out as much when I say I’m living at the dorms.” Kiki smirked.

“True, knowing your father, he’ll just order someone to come here and watch you.” Hikaru stated.

“It’s either that, or risk hearing a baby cry at all hours of the night.” Kiki replied making Hikaru nod. He had been told about the newest Kim.

“Ten bucks it’s a girl,” he smirked.

“You’re on,” Kiki agreed shaking his hand. She could see her father losing all sanity he had left.