Class

Fate works

 

Donghae’s POV

When I got home, I was really tired. The fan literally dragged me to different places the entire day and she couldn’t stop taking pictures with me. It was not like a date, but more like some kind of outdoor photoshoot. She looked really nice when I first saw her. But once she started talking, she could never stop. I threw myself on the couch wanting to get some rest. The others are not home yet since the house was dark and quiet.

I sat there for close to 15 minutes before I heard the jingling of keys. I was on my way back to my room before the door opened. I knew it’s one of the guys so I headed to my room without looking at the door. I was about to close the door to my room when there’s a force stopping me from doing so. I turned around to see my best friend, Lee Hyukjae.

“How was your date?” He asked, with his smile pinned on his face.

“It was tiring.” I said before lying down on my bed.

“Guess who was my date?” He said. I looked at his expression and he seemed really happy for some reason.

“A very pretty mix blood.” I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

“Do I look that low to you? I don’t only like pretty girls.” He said.

“Then who?” I said. I was really tired. I really want to sleep.

“Kim Haemin.” He said. Who is that? Without opening my mouth, He already knew what I was thinking about.

“The pretty photographer’s friend?” he said and I shot up from my bed. Now I could’t think about sleeping anymore.

I was about to ask him something when he shove a box into my hand. It looks like a lunch box. I saw one on his hand and the other on mine. It doesn’t seem familiar so I guess it might be from that Haemin girl. So why is he giving me the lunch box which his date gave him?

“The pretty photographer made it.” He said before walking towards the door.

“She has a name you know.” I said and he turned back and laughed.

“As long as you remember it’s enough. You’re the one who has a crush on her.” He said with a grin before closing the door.

I couldn’t be bothered to argue with him. I took the lunch box and opened it to see Kimbap being made very nicely and it looks totally delicious. I know I wasn’t suppose to eat at such a time but I cannot help it. It looks totally delicious. Before I ate it, I remembered to take a picture of it.

When I took my first bite, I know I cannot stop. The taste is just so addicting. In my mind, I cannot stop thinking how did she look like when she made this lunch box. However, the thought which appeared after was that she wasn’t making it for me made me slightly sad. I had no more appetite after having that though. I then went to keep it in the fridge eating it tomorrow.

I wonder how was she doing now. Is there a slight chance she might be thinking of me?

End of Donghae’s POV

Soobin’s POV

I picked up my phone to see my guess was correct. Haemin must have ended her date and jumping on her bed in joy. I clicked the answer button and held my phone as far away as possible.

“ IT WAS SO AWESOME!” Haemin exclaimed through the phone.

“I might be going deaf soon.” I said.

“Yah! Be happy for me! I just had the most awesome date EVER!”

“I know you’re happy. But you know I’m not a fan of them.” I said.

“At least be happy for me. Your friend went on a date with her idol. We became friend and you have a better chance of meeting Amber now!” She said.

“I guess I can be happy for that. So did he like the lunchbox? Don’t tell me you told him I made it.” I said. Knowing how simple minded Haemin is and she’ll just say everything when she’s happy or too excited.

“Why can’t I tell him?” She asked.

“Because you’re suppose to say you made it.”

“Oh…..”

“I guess you said I was the one who made it then.” I almost face palmed myself.

“I think he likes you.” She suddenly said trough the phone giving me a shock.

After that she told me of the scene where she suspects he likes me. I really think she reads too much into it. How can an idol like him like a girl like me. I am not even their fan in the first place. I’m almost an antifan to be more exact.

Haemin is super happy now that she’s one moe step closer to having the chance to date Donghae. She said the next time when Eunhyuk and her are going to go out as friends, she’ll bring me along because Eunhyuk is going to bring Donghae along. Why am I having a bad feeling about this group meeting thing?

“I swear he likes you.” She said through the phone.

“I barely know him.” I said.

“Love at first sight. You won’t know. You seem like his type,” She said with a voice like she’s imagining me and him together.

“I don’t have big eyes or fair skin.” I said.

“He might chance for you.” She said.

“Aish. You’re killing me. Go to sleep we have that dance class thing tomorrow.” I said before we hung up because as expected, she forgot all about it.

She wanted to go for this Dance class because she said that she is as stiff as a block and looking at how Super Junior dances, she super envious so she dragged me to signing up with her. It was a K pop dance class where you would like K pop dances. Why can’t she learn though the internet? Oh well. I can learn f(x) dance too so I don’t really mind going with her. I just hope she doesn’t back out half way.

The next day it was time for our dance class. As I had taken dance classes before, I stretched before classes started and Haemin was doing some simple stretched. When the teacher came in, everyone clapped. There was only 10 of us in a class and the teacher seemed really young and pretty.

“Hi everyone, my name is Vivian and I’ll be your teacher from today onwards.” She said and we all had our chance to introduce.

“My name is Kim Haemin and I cannot dance that’s why I’m here to challenge myself.”

“My name is Park Soobin and I’m here to better my dance skills.” I said and she looked at me with an indifferent expression.

“Better your dance skills? You’re a dancer?” She asked.

“She danced since she was 6. I dragged her here.” Haemin answered.

“Why don’t you show something to the class?” Vivian said and what am I suppose to do? The whole class clapped and Haemin looked so excited.

She played a song on her music player and it was f(x)’s Gangsta boy. Everyone was whispering to each other and there was many. ‘This dance is extremely hard.’ And ‘this teacher is trying to kill her.’

I picked up from the next beat and did the dance as best as I could. F(x) is like my favourite band. How can id make a fool of their dance?

After the song ended, the class was quiet and Haemin broke the silence by cheering the loudest. I took a seat and the teacher gave me a thumbs up. I guess maybe I didn’t get on the wrong side of the teacher afterall.

When class ended, Haemin and I was about to leave when our classmates stopped us.

“You were totally awesome!” They said to me as I thanked them and wanted to walk away when they kept blocking our way. Oh man. I hate this kind of attention. Why me?

“Let’s go for ice cream.” I said before we headed out.

It’s not like I didn’t want to be friends with them but getting friend likes this is not the way I like to do things. Its as if they’re trying to get into your good books so they’ll be able to get something out from you.