Meeting Again

Fate works

Soobin’s POV

“2 tickets for Secretly greatly please.” Joongki told the lady behind the counter.

“Is it alright if you get the couple seats? It’s the only seats available.” She said. Joongki looked at me and I just shrugged.

“Alright.” He said.

As the movie will only start in another hour, Joongki and I walked around the mall a little. We walked past a CD shop and the poster of Donghae was being showcased on the window. Why can’t he just disappear. I took a deep breath before carrying on walking. However, I was too engrossed in getting rid of my anger, I didn’t see someone walking in front of me.

“Careful!” I heard someone exclaimed before I was being pull to the side and fell into someone’s embrace. I looked up to see Joongki looking at me.

“Are you alright?” He asked me. His arms were nicely wrapped around me.

“I’m ok.” I said before pushing lightly off him.

We continued walking around in silence and unfortunately I heard these groups of girls talking about Donghae how cute and hot he is. Oh please if they knew him, they won’t like him ever.

“You seem  little down. Are you ok?” Joongki asked me.

“It’s just things are going on.” I forced a smile and I saw a worried expression on his face.

“Don’t worry about me. It’ll be fine in no time.” I said, place my hand on his arm.

15 minutes before showtime, Joongki and I went into the cinema to get seated. The cinema was a little cold as I didn’t bring my jacket but it was still bearable. Joongki and I each sat on the edge of the seat. Even though it seems weird but we’re not a couple.

When the movie started not too long, the cinema was getting too cold to bear. I was rubbing my arms to get some heat, but it doesn’t work. I don’t think I can last till the end. I then felt a hand on my arm. I looked up to see Joongki.

“I know this is awkward. But it’ll keep you warm.” He said as he placed his arms around me puled me closer to him. He indeed made me feel warmer through his body heat. To be honest. He even smells nice. I wonder what kind of cologne does he use. During some scenes which were too scary, I burrowed into his chest without realizing. At the more funny cenes, his laughter vibrates through his body and emits a very nice laughter.

When the movie ended, Joongki and I walked out of the cold theatre. Joongki still has his arms around me. When we walked out, I caught some girls looking and pointing at us. I then realized how we looked like.

“Want to go grab something to eat?”Joongki asked me.

“Joongki, I don’t think we should stay so close and give other people wrong impressions about us.” I said.

“Am I making you uncomfortable?” Joongki said as he dropped his arms. I felt the loss of warmth, but now is not time to think about this.

“It’s not that, but I don’t want to ruin your reputation.”

“You will never do that. You’re the only girl who I know that doesn’t come to me because I’m a pretty boy. You’re the only girl who treats me as who I am.” Joongki said.

“Joongki, I hope you’re not looking for a relationship.” I said and I saw his expression changed.

“I am hoping that we can be more than friends. But if you’re comfortable with being friends, I will accept that. But it does not mean I will stop making you change your mind.” He smiled at me kindly.

“Joongki, I…” I was at loss for words. The thing he said is just like Donghae, but why doesn’t it make me feel like I’m going to be fooled again?

“Let’s go for dinner ok? I’m so hungry.” He said while rubbing his tummy and I laughed.

End of Soobin’s POV

Donghae’s POV

When the guys came back, We were rushed off to work. However, the photographer kept saying I’m not focused. No matter how hard I tried, I just can’t get the image of Soobin out of my head. The manager then told him I was sick. I tried my best to shut off my mind and work. When the shooting ended, Eunhyuk gave me a pat on my back.

By the end of the day, I was just making myself live in agony. I cannot do this. No matter what I do, it just relates to her all over again. In the van back to the dorm, I sat beside Leeteuk while all the other guys fell dead asleep.

“Donghae, are you alright? You look like .” Leeteuk said.

“I’m ok hyung.” I said, trying to pretend nothing is wrong. However, I looked at the pictures of Soobin on my phone and tears just kept coming. I tried to hold it in, but I just can’t.

“Donghae.” Eeteuk said and gave me a hug. I clinged onto him and cried. I want to cry till I forget. I want to cry my heart out.

“Donghae, go and find her. Bring her back. If you have to fight for her, do it. Only that way can you have her.” Leeteuk said.

“I’ll try.” I said. Not having any confidence that I’ll succeed.

“She cares for you. More than a friend. Grab that last chance you got.” He said.

The next day, I didn’t know where to look for Soobin, so I decided to ask Haemin for some help. Eunhyuk dropped his girlfriend off before going for his schedule. I have about 2 hoursto get to know Soobin through her friend.

“Soobin was with me yesterday.” Haemin said.

“She was really upset about the way you treat her. Now she sees you like a total jerk. However, as her friend, I can tell that she treats you differently from the other guys. She cares for you. Like when she went to take care of you, even though I threw her there, she didn’t leave you alone. She took care of you with all her heart. Soobin is never someone who would be so close with someone she does not like. Soobin might be cool looking and fierce at times, but deep down, she’s so soft hearted that when you ask her a few more times, she’ll not reject you. Donghae, I know you like her. If you really want her, the only you can do is fight for her before it’s too late.” She said.

2 hours later, Eunhyuk came on the dot to pick up his girlfriend. Seeing Eunhyuk so happy, I too want to have a girl who loves me. Does Soobin like me? I know she likes me as a friend, but is there at least a hint of love in there? Haemin told me that there is a chance that Soobin has some feelings for me that’s why she’s so angry now.

Haemin told me that Soobin was at work and she’ll only knock off close to 10pm. I drove around the area and at 9.45pm, I went to her shop. In the shop, I saw her smiling and laughing with another guy. I used to try so hard before she was even willing to smile at me and this guy can make her laugh. My heart felt like it was starting to crack again.

I cannot take it. I need to leave. I need to be more prepared. I walked to my car as quickly as I could and went back. Maybe I should look for her when she’s cooled down. When I went back, Leeteuk was looking at me. I told him I was fine and went back to my room. I browsed through my phone and hesistated to call Soobin. My finger kept hovering the button, but I didn’t have the courage to call her.

The next day after my morning schedule, I was free. My phone rang and for a sudden, I thought it might be Soobin. However, it was Haemin.

“Hae, I think you need to act soon. I think Soobin might be having a suitor.” Haemin said and I felt like my world dropped down a few Kilometers into the earth.

I drove around and stopped at a particular mall, deciding to do some walking around. I was walking around when I thought I was starting to hallucinate. I heard Soobin’s voice. When I looked around, I didn’t see her. However, when I turned to look straight ahead again, there she was and two guys were with her. I didn’t realize what I was doing till I reached the theater. I was following her. From a distance, I looked at what they were doing. They were pointing from one movie to another till they stopped pointing and all pointed at the new comedy action movie, secretly greatly.

Suddenly, one of the guys went to answer a call then he went back to speak to the other guy and Soobin before both guys left. I was wondering if this was my chance. I was about to go and approach her when another guys approached her. I recongise him from her café. They seemed really close.I wonder if this is the admirer Haemin was telling me about.

The both of them bought tickets to the movie and I was wondering if I should approach her. I guess I was just a coward that’s why I’m at this state now. I was angry because Soobin doesn’t like me but she treats me so well that my heart hurts. However, what right do I have to be angry when I didn’t fight for her?

I dragged myself away from the mall and decided to go home. However I just ended up driving around aimlessly till I ended up back at the mall. It was then my stomach growled so I guess I have to settle diner here. I kept wondering if I will see Soobin and her admirer.

I walked into a Koean traditional food restaurant and decided to eat on my own since I didn’t want to be interrupted as I know I wasn’t in the best of mood. However, after ordering a mountain of food, I saw the person I want to see the most yet afraid to see. It was Soobin. She walked in with the guy smiling. However, when she looked at my direction as I took off my sunglasses, her smile immediately turned upside down.

I stood up and I heard on scream before the whole place turned into a haunted house. Girls surrounded me like packs of wolves attacking their prey. My head was so heavy and I couldn’t seem to inhale any air. I was fighting for air before I felt my vision getting blur and I can feel myself falling. The last sound I heard was Soobin’s voice. Among all the screaming, I could hear her voice so clearly.

End of Donghae’s POV

Soobin’s POV

When I saw Donghae, I froze in my tracks. I heard Joongki asked me something, but I don’t know what he said. In a matter of seconds, Girls were surround Donghae like bees arracted to a flower. However, his expression didn’t seem right. I didn’t realize myself walking closer and close to him till I see his eyes starting to flutter that I realize I was running towards him, prying the girls away from him. Before he hit the ground, I caught him. What happened to him?

“Call the ambulance!” I said and the girls juststood around and taking pictures, not realizing this was no joke. I saw Joongki squeeze through the crowd with his phone to his ear telling them where we were. I pulled out my phone and called Haemin telling her to tell hyuk that Donghae fainted and that we’re going to the hospital.

I was able to take the ambulance with him since I was the one who helped him. I just hope he’s ok.

End of Soobin’s POV