Win A Date

Fate works

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

I stared at Donghae in disbelief as we got into the car to go back to the dorm.

“Why did you give Haemin your number? You barely even know her!”I nudged him.

“I don’t. But you do. You’ve seen her at all our Super Shows,”Donghae replied nonchantly.

“But I only recognize her as a fan! How can you trust her enough to give her your number?!”I asked exasperatedly.

“Just look at her! If you were me, would you trust her?”Donghae asked.

I thought about how she looked like. Those eyes that were only filled with innocence.

“I guess so. She seems so harmless,”I raised an eyebrow.

“Exactly,”Donghae replied.

“But why did you give your number to her and not the other girl? What’s her name again?”I asked.

“Park Soobin. She rejected our autographs. What makes you think she’ll take my phone number?”he replied.

“OHHHH! SO YOU’RE ACTUALLY GOING TO ASK HER OUT THROUGH HAEMIN?! YAH, HAEMIN WILL BE SO DISAPPOINTED! SHE’S YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!”I yelled.

“Why are you so uptight?! OHHHH! YOU LIKE HAEMIN????”Donghae teased.

“I hate you. I can’t believe you’re using stupid methods like these. I’m not going to talk to you anymore,”I folded my arms and looked to the front.

“Don’t be like that. Why don’t you help me out and win Haemin over so she won’t be that disappointed?”Donghae grinned.

I kept my lips tightly shut, refusing to answer.

“Hey, you will benefit as well. When I ask Haemin out with Soobin, you can tag along and spend quality time with her,”Donghae nudged me.

“This is a bad idea, Lee Donghae,”I mumbled.

“YOU’RE TALKING TO ME!! YOU’VE FORGIVEN ME AND I KNOW YOU LIKE THIS IDEA OF MINE!”Donghae totally spazzed out.

I closed my eyes, trying to block everything out. It seemed like a good idea yet I was afraid. I was after all, the least good-looking member in Super Junior. How can I possibly win her over, seriously? And I just find her cute that’s all. It’s not like I really have a crush on her like Lee Donghae.

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

Haemin’s POV

“Stop staring. He won’t call,”Soobin said.

I frowned and looked at her. That night, after Donghae gave me his number, I quickly texted him to let him know my number and he replied saying he’ll call soon to meet up. But it has been a week since that message and I haven’t gotten any call from him. When Soobin asked me to go down to her café immediately, I was actually rather reluctant but now I was glad that I went!

“Come on, stop staring and focus on shopping, will you?”Soobin dragged me along.

I tried my hardest as I followed her round the mall. As we were looking at things, I began to be bored since I was rather upset. I looked across the mall with Soobin still looking at the clothes through the window display. A poster right across caught my eye. Posters with pretty boys never escape from my eyes. As I stared at the poster, I saw the words just above them.

“PARK SOOBIN! COME HERE!”I shouted.

She jumped and quickly came over and I pointed at the poster while squealing.

“What? Huh? Win A Date with Super Junior? Are they serious?”Soobin raised an eyebrow.

“Let’s go and see the terms and condition! OH GOD I NEED TO WIN A DATE WITH THEM!”I pulled her along.

“What? It might be a huge scam for all you know,”she rolled her eyes.

“It can’t be!”I shook my head.

Finally, we were right in front of the posters. Many fans had gathered around and looked at it.

“That’s all? Just spend $100 at that new SPAO outlet and fill in a form?”the girl beside me asked.

“It sounds too easy for me,”Soobin commented.

“LET’S GO NOW!”I hissed.

I pulled her towards the new SPAO outlet and boy was it crowded. It was as if the whole of Seoul had agreed to come.

“Haemin, give it up. Look at the crowd! Plus it’s a lucky draw, you might not even get the date,”Soobin groaned.

“No!”I insisted as I looked at all the hoodies.

“Plus, you can’t choose who to go on a date with. What if you didn’t get Donghae?”Soobin sighed.

“I don’t care. As long as it’s Super Junior,”I began grabbing whatever I saw.

“But you have Donghae’s number. Just ask him out,”she whispered.

“I said no! I want to win a date with them!”I turned around to stare at her.

She jumped a little at my tone and nodded slowly. She finally stopped trying to persuade me and helped me to buy a few things to add the total to a hundred dollars. That’s why she’s my best friend. Although she keeps complaining, she still does the necessary to help me. After paying up, I filled in the form and dropped it into the box.

“So, when do you know the results?”Soobin asked.

“By next week!”I grinned.

“Happy now?”Soobin smiled.

“YES! Let’s continue shopping!”I clapped my hands together.

I could feel that my luck is changing this year! Who cares if Donghae doesn’t call! I’ll bet that I can win a date with him! I can just feel it!!!! Even if it was Eunhyuk, I wouldn’t mind though. Since he is my second bias. And he is really handsome in person! Ryeowook wouldn’t be too bad either since I could ask him to sing to me during our date. If I get Heechul, I gotta be really early. On the other hand, Leeteuk is really romantic.

“Soobin ah, we need to find something for me to wear on the date,”I said.

“WHAT? You haven’t even won it!”Soobin laughed.

“I will win it! I can feel it!”I grinned.

“If you say so,”Soobin shook her head in disbelief.

“Come on, help me pray! If I get to go on a date with one of them, I’m one step closer to knowing Amber! Then, I’ll introduce you to her,”I nudged her.

“OH! Right! Promise?”she stretched her pinky out.

“Promise!”I hooked it.

“Then, it’s a deal. I’ll pray for you and shop for your clothes,”Soobin smiled.