Giggles

Fate works

*Start of Haemin’s POV*

On the day that Super Junior sans Donghae flew to Taiwan, I tried hard to not sigh the entire day. Because of his busy schedules, Myeolchi oppa and I weren’t able to say a proper goodbye and only bade each other through text messages. Since he was in another country, using data overseas was expensive hence I hardly got a reply from him. On top of that, he had a full schedule with performances and interviews to do when he was there. I guess this is the down part about dating a celebrity. I was rather jealous about Hongki who’s able to go on dates with Jimin (Yes, I finally gave him her number and he found the courage to ask her out so they’re together now) freely.

I looked forward to night times where Myeolchi oppa would be all washed up and using his phone to do a video call with me.

“It’s finally my last night here! I’m coming back tomorrow!”he cheered over the phone.

“Do you have any schedules after reaching Korea?”I asked.

“Yeah, we’ve some things to go to,”he admitted reluctantly.

“So, we can’t meet tomorrow?”I asked.

“Unfortunately…not,”Myeolchi oppa sighed.

We’ve been dating about five days now and I’ve only got to see him once. Plus I haven’t even got to factor in the fact that we haven’t gone on ONE single date.

“How did you date your previous girlfriends? Was it like that too?”I asked, curious since this was my first relationship.

“Er, no. They were celebrities so I got to see them backstage at music programmes and stuff…,”his eyes started darting left and right.

“You dated celebrities? Who?”I asked.

“Can we not do this now?”Myeolchi oppa was looking really uncomfortable.

“Sorry, I was just curious and in my fangirl mode. I didn’t mean to poke into your business…,”I apologise.

“Nah, it’s okay. You have the right to know. I’ll tell you everything when we get to talk properly, alright?”he smiled.

I nodded my head simply.

“Anyway, I gotta go now,”I spoke up.

“Feeling sleepy already? It’s only 9pm in Seoul, sleepy head,”he asked, raising his eyebrow.

“No, Minhyuk wants some company for supper….,”

“Who?”Myeolchi oppa raised his voice.

“Minhyuk,”I repeated myself.

Myeolchi oppa took a deep breath as if calming himself.

“Where’s the other guy who’s always with you all? Why can’t Minhyuk go with him?”he asked sternly.

“Hongki’s out with Jimin and Soobin’s taking care of Donghae,”I explained.

“Does that guy like you?”he frowned.

“No, I swear he can’t stand me sometimes. Relax, Myeolchi oppa. He’s not gonna do anything to me,”I tried to pacify him.

“Are you sure?”he asked, still in disbelief.

“Yes. Even if he did like me, there’s still nothing to worry about,”I shrugged.

“Why is that so?”Myeolchi oppa tilted his head.

“Because I only have you in my heart,”I grinned.

At that moment, he bit his lower lip suppressing a smile that threatened to show. A hint of a blush appeared on his milky white cheeks and he had to rub his nose in embarrassment.

“And how can he compare with an idol like you? You’ve got the looks and body whereas he has none. Okay, he’s above average but you’re in the God-like category,”I giggled.

“Haemin, stop it! You’re making me embarrassed,”he whined as he grabbed a pillow to hide his face.

“Myeolchi oppa, I’m really serious about my feelings for you so please don’t doubt me anymore,”I cleared my throat.

He removed the pillow slowly before giving me a shy smile.

“I love you, Haemin. Enjoy your supper with him,”he said with the smile still on his face.

“Goodnight,”I made a kissing face at him before bursting out in fits of laughter.

In return, Myeolchi oppa made smooching sounds which made me laugh even louder.

*End of Haemin’s POV*

*Start of Eunhyuk’s POV*

After making the really embarrassing smooching sounds, we hung up and I sighed in contentment. Dating when I’m a celebrity was hard but dating someone who’s not a celebrity with my status is even harder. Thanks to work commitments, I haven’t even been able to bring Haemin out on a date and I had felt so sorry for that. In addition, I really hated myself for feeling so insecure about our relationship. She wasn’t even complaining when I’m the one being busy yet I decide to doubt her when I’m miles away. I was definitely not the best boyfriend in the world.

[Hello my dear, I’m sorry for trying to stop you from heading out with Minhyuk. I’m sorry for being such a lousy boyfriend. I promise to bring you out on a date as soon as possible. It wouldn’t be one where I could bring you out openly though I would love to show you off to the world but I can promise you that you’ll have the time of your life on your first date with me. I love you, dearest!]

As I lay on my pillow, listening to the sound of the shower coming from the bathroom where Sungmin is, I could only smile. That was when my phone vibrated again.

[You don’t have to be sorry. By choosing me, you would already have been the best boyfriend ever. Sleep early, alright! I love you too, my honey pumpkin! Kekeke]

I could only grin at the nickname she had given me. Cheesy as it was, I still liked it.

“God, will you stop smiling at your phone? It’s sick!”Sungmin threw a pillow right at my head.

“Shut up. You don’t know anything,”I brushed it off.

“Are you dating Haemin?”he asked suddenly.

“What?”I exclaimed as I turned around to face him.

“Woah, chill dude. I was just asking but by your reaction, you must be, right?”Sungmin wriggled his eyebrows creepily.

“What are you talking about?”I quickly looked away.

I lay down on the bed quickly, back facing him so he couldn’t see my face.

“Am I that easy to read?”I mumbled to myself.

“Yes, you are,”

Immediately, I sat up.

“Why are you eavesdropping?”I hissed.

“Eavesdrop on your conversation with yourself? Have you gone crazy? Come on, admit it. You’re dating Haemin, right?”he grinned

“Yes yes yes, I’m dating her. Happy now?”I threw my pillow at him.

“Oh my god, our Eunhyukkie is in love!”he sang.

“Just don’t tell the other members. Only Donghae and Leeteuk knows,”I warned him.

“With the way you act, anybody can tell, stupid,”he smirked.

“Just don’t go around advertising it, understand?”I threw another pillow at him.

“Whatever you say, Lee Hyukjae,”he chirped in an annoying voice.

*End of Eunhyuk's POV*