Possessive Anchovy

Fate works

After showering, I was using my towel to dry my hair when I found Myeolchi oppa fast asleep on my bed. He was sleeping so soundly that I was sure that he had fallen asleep right after I got into the shower. Poor boy must have been so tired yet he insisted on coming to drive me to school. Sitting on the bed carefully, I reached out to touch his fringe that was really soft. Stirring awake, he held onto the hand that was his fringe before opening his eyes.

“You’re done?”he asked.

“Maybe you should just continue sleeping. I’ll head to school myself,”I suggested.

“How are you going to get there?”he raised an eyebrow.

“I’ll just call Minhyuk…,”

“No. I don’t want him driving my girlfriend,”he sat up immediately.

“But you’re already so tired…,”

“I said no,”Myeolchi oppa repeated in a firm tone.

“Fine. But are you sure you can drive there in your state? I can take over the wheel,”I offered.

“You can drive?”he asked.

“Not as well as you but yeah,”I nodded my head.

“Can you drive then? I wanna try sitting in a car driven by you,”he grinned, excited over the idea.

“Sure. I’m going to go have breakfast. Feel free to sleep, alright,”I smiled.

“But I want to eat with you,”he whined.

“Aigoo, since when were you so cute?”I giggled.

“Since you became my girlfriend,”Myeolchi oppa continued his aegyo.

I pinched his cheek and we headed out to the dining area.

“Good morning,”I greeted my parents.

“You managed to wake her up! Come have breakfast together,”my mum smiled.

“Haemin, Hyukjae here said that you two are together already. Is it true?”my dad asked excitedly.

“Yes, it is. But why are you calling him Hyukjae?”I laughed.

“He told me to address him by that instead of Eunhyuk,”my dad shrugged.

“It’s always better to address our son-in-law by his real name rather than his stage name. Right, Hyukjae?”my mum asked him.

“Of course,”Myeolchi oppa flashed his gummy smile.

“MUM, HE IS NOT YOUR SON-IN-LAW,”I exclaimed.

“Not yet, you mean,”my mum winked.

“Come on, eat your breakfast or you’ll be late,”Myeolchi oppa laughed as he poured a glass of orange juice for me.

I tried to eat as fast as possible to avoid my mum’s teasing and we headed out to the car. Myeolchi oppa helped to open the door to the driver’s side and to adjust the seat for me. Once I got the engine going, I released the hand brake and got the car moving.

“Are you an experienced driver? Do you drive often?”Myeolchi oppa asked.

“No. I don’t have my own car. This is actually my 6th time driving,”I admitted.

“What? How long have you had your license?”he asked.

“About…six months?”I replied.

“Do you only have one family car?”he asked.

“Yeah, that black Mercedes actually belong to my dad. I hardly drive it since he drives to work,”I answered.

“But you can drive pretty well for a beginner and you’re able to talk while driving too,”Myeolchi oppa nodded his head, impressed.

“Thanks,”I smiled at him.

“Maybe I should come over more often so you can drive to school. Or I could leave my car with you,”he suggested.

“No way! This is your car and you need it,”I shook my head.

“The managers drive us around for our schedules. I don’t really get the chance to drive it around as well. You’re doing me a favour by utilising it,”Myeolchi oppa reached out to the back of my head.

“We’ll see how it goes, okay? It’s only our first day dating and you’re already talking about lending me your car,”I chuckled.

“Why not? I feel we’ve this connection between us. Don’t you feel it?”he asked.

“No. It’s only you,”I joked.

“Kim Haemin!”he reached out to pinch my cheeks, causing me to laugh.

“Stop it! We’re in front of my school already,”I smacked his hand.

“Have a good day at school, my dear. What time do you end? I’ll come and get you if I can,”Myeolchi oppa smiled.

“What’s your schedule like today? I’ll go visit you instead,”I grinned.

“YOU WILL? Why don’t you come over to the dorm? Super Junior is heading to Taiwan soon and I want to hang out with you before I go,”he held onto my hand.

“You’re going overseas?! Why didn’t you tell me?”I asked, heart sinking.

“I didn’t have a chance. You know how we’ve been for the past few days,”he sighed apologetically.

“How long are you going for? Is it going to be a long stay?”I asked, afraid.

“No no. It’s only a three day trip,”he replied.

“Three days?! Oh my god…,”I shook my head.

“Are you missing me already?”he asked cheekily.

“NO. I will not miss you at all!”I stuck out my tongue.

“Are you sure?”he asked.

“Yes. Bye bye! I’m going to school,”I waved goodbye.

“Yah, don’t I get a goodbye kiss?”he yelled just as I was about to open the door.

“Of course not. See you later, Myeolchi  oppa!”I waved sweetly before slamming the door shut.

That night, I headed over to the Super Junior dorm to find Myeolchi oppa already waiting in the living room for my arrival. When he told me Donghae had fainted, I insisted on going upstairs to visit him. As I stepped into the room that he shares with Leeteuk, I could only make out the figure under the blanket. But when I neared the bed, I saw that his face was pale and lacking of all colours.

“Goodness, he looks so lifeless,”I shook my head in disbelief.

“He’s off work for a few days and I’m not sure if he’s able to join us in Taiwan,”Myeolchi oppa added on.

“I doubt so,”Leeteuk spoke up as he entered the room.

“Then, is he going to be here alone?”I asked.

“I’m afraid so. The cleaning ahjumma doesn’t come in when most of the members are overseas. Hopefully there’s someone who could come in to take care of him,”he sighed.

“Hmm, if you don’t mind…,”

“Wait, are you volunteering yourself?”Myeolchi oppa asked.

“No, I’m actually recommending Soobin to be his caregiver. I’m sure with her care and concern, Donghae’ll be well in no time,”I grinned.

“Oh, good. Cause if you volunteered, I think Donghae will have to be the one taking care of you,”Myeolchi oppa joked.

“YOU!”I reached out to smack him.

“Are you two dating now?”Leeteuk asked, amused.

“Yes, hyung but don’t tell the others yet. We just got together last night,”Myeolchi oppa started blabbering with his gummy smile.

“Sure but you gotta be more careful if you want to hide. With her here, it’s a really big loophole. You’ve never asked any of your girlfriends to come,”Leeteuk smiled fondly at him.

“Eh yeah, well…,”Myeolchi oppa scratched the back of his head, embarrassed.

“Anyway, Haemin, will it be alright if you bring Soobin here to take care of Donghae when we leave for Taiwan?”Leeteuk turned his attention to me.

“Sure!”I nodded my head eagerly.