Amber

Fate works

 

Soobin’s POV

What have I gotten myself into? I went on the so called ‘Date’ with Haemin and her super junior idols and now she left me alone with her ultimate bias and she’s having fun with her Myeolchi oppa. I’m starting to suspect something here.

“You seem to be really quiet.” Donghae broke the silence.

“I just have nothing to say.” I said, trying not to be rude because I’m totally annoyed now.

“I heard from hyuk that your ultimate bias is Amber.” He mentioned suddenly.

“Yeah. I think she’s cool.” I said as I could tell he was finding the conversation more and more awkward as he could no stop scratching the back of his head.

“If you want I can arrange for the both of you to meet up. Amber and I are close friends.” He said and I turned to look at him immediately, with my eyes lit up and I couldn’t’ help by break into a smile.

“yeah. Why not? I bet she’ll be so happy to have such a pretty fangirl.” He smiled at me gently.

When we stopped at my door, I turned to Donghae and bowed, bidding our goodbyes. We exchanged numbers so that He could tell me when I can meet my favourite idol. I was over the moon. Even though I’m not an elf, but after seeing Donghae being so nice and they being so kind, I guess now I know why Haemin was so crazy over them.

After taking a comfortable shower, I uploaded all the pictures I’ve taken into my laptop and started to do some minor editing and somehow, most of them were perfect as they are. I smiled at my new collection of photos before going to bed. However, before I could doze off, my phone vibrated on my bedside table.

‘Donghae here. Amber really like to meet you. She said she’ll drop by your school tomorrow so I’ll need to know when you end class. – Donghae’

‘I don’t have classes tomorrow. So I’ll be at home. – Soobin’

‘I’ll tell her to drop by the café you’re working at. Is it ok? – Donghae’

‘Sure. Thank you so much. I owe you one J - Soobin’

‘You’re Welcome. It’s already late. Head to rest early. – Donghae’

‘You too. I’ll see you soon. – Soobin’

With that, I could barely sleep now, I was so excited about tomorrow. I wonder how would our meeting turn out to be. Maybe we could even become best friends. Now I can understand why Haemin was so paranoid when she knows she’s meeting Donghae and Eunhyuk. I totally have that kind of feeling now, but it seems weird if I am too dressed up when I’m meeting an idol of the same .

I should tell Haemin tomorrow about meeting Amber. It’s such a sad thing that she has an extra class tomorrow. I thought of different different things and unknowingly falling asleep, thinking of how mun it would be tomorrow.

End of Soobin’s POV

Donghae’s POV

When I saw Soobin smile, my heart almost stopped. She looked calm and composed when she doesn’t smile. But when she smiles, she looks like an angel. However, I was a little sad because she was smiling not because of what I did but it was because of what I said.

After seeing her walk into her house, I walked back to where the car was parked, just in time to see Eunhyuk walking out of Haemin’s house.

“I bet you’re enjoying yourself.” I said as I got into the driver’s seat.

“Aren’t you? You got to see your dream girl.” He said as he started pushing the buttons on his phone.

“She’s my dream girl, but I’m not her dream guy.” I said sadly before driving off.

“Don’t be so upset. She’ll see the earnestness in you soon.” Eunhyuk said as he pat my back.

The whole trip back was then silent other than the sound of Eunhyuk pushing the buttons on his phone and his sudden laughter. Our Eunhyuk is in love. When is my love coming?

When we got back to the dorm, the first person I called was Amber. After barely three rings, she immediately picked up my call. I told her about Soobin and without me even telling her, she found out.

“You like her don’t you?” I could totally imagine Amber holding back her laughter at the other end of the line.

“How did…. Nevermind.” I said and she burst out laughing.

“Of course I would be delighted to see her. I wonder what kind of girl does my friend like and I will definitely put in a few good words for you.” She said and I couldn’t help but thank her. She’s such a sweetheart.

That night, I was s excited because I know I will be meeting Soobin tomorrow. Even though I know that she is coming not because of me, I know that I could see her from afar. I know that when I put in an effort, she will like me back someday.

The next day, Amber and I met together and headed to the Café which Soobin works in. When we got there, she was already seated at the furthest end of the café.

Throughout the time in the Café, Soobin was always smiling and she looked so happy and for once, she looked at me and smiled.

“Donghae, thank you so much. I had the best time today.” She said and gave me a friendly hug. After that, she left since Amber and I had schedules in the evening.

“She’s a really nice girl. Now I know why you like her, She’s cool, beautiful and positive.” I could only blush at Amber’s comment about her. I guess I am really in love because up till now, for the past few days, the only words in my mind was Soobin.

End of Donghae’s POV

Soobin’s POV

I totally had the time of my life. I could not believe that I had just met my ultimate bias and what’s more, I was together with two idols. Even though Donghae is not my bias but I know he’s a really good guy he helped me meet Amber when we only talked about it yesterday.

It’s only today then I came to realize how actually Donghae look kind of Handsome, but maybe its because its because of his character that’s why I found him to e more good looking. Even though I’m happy, I cannot help but feel bad because Donghae did so much for me and before that I used to treated him like a pest.

I pulled out my phone and texted him, hoping I could do something to make up to him and thank him for what he has done.

‘Donghae-sshi, thank you so much for helping me get to meet Amber. I hope I can do something for you in return for doing such a great favour for me. Maybe we can meet up sometime and I can treat you to lunch or dinner. :)  – Soobin’

I threw my phone on my bed and went into the shower to take a nice long bath. I guess I really owe Haemin a lot. If she did not go on a date with Eunhyuk, I would not have the chance to meet Donghae and meet Amber. I guess I should tell her about it.

“YAH! HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT IT?!” Haemin exclaimed through the phone.

“It was kind of a rushed thing so I didn’t have the chance.” I said before I could hear her tone down.

“So how did it go?” She asked.

“Oh it was fun.” I said even though I know I was smiling when I said it.

“Next time don’t forget to ask me along.” She said.

“I won’t. You can come along. I need to treat Donghae to a meal since he did so much for me.” I said and I could hear happiness from the other side of the line.

After Hanging up the phone, I received a new text which is none other than Donghae.

‘I would love to. But I am really sorry because I’m starting to get busy so it might have to wait. I will text you when I have time. – Donghae’

End of Soobin’s POV