Chingu???

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

 

 
     “Good morning Noona, what did you cook for us today?” Kibum asked, taking a seat at the dining able as I finished up setting the table. “It smells very good.”
 
     “Ah, morning Kibum. I hope you slept well, since you guys stayed up so late yesterday practicing?”
 
He smiled sheepishly and nodded.
 
     I looked over at the staircase, Usually at this time, they would all be gathered around the table, stuffing their faces like a bunch of deprived children. “Where ae your hyungs? Not up yet?”
 
     “They’re still getting ready. We all kind of woke up late this morning.” He siad, rubbing the back of his neck.
 
I noded. “Do you guys have a show to be on or something? Is that why you guys have been working so hard these past few days?”
 
     “Kibum nodded. “Yeh, we have Christmas show that we’re going to be in. Going to be performing with our sunbae’s- DBSK.”
 
     “Ah~ Don’t practice too hard now. I don’t want you guys getting-”
 
     “Yah Pig Head, did you get a good nights rest last night?” Lee Teuk asked, taking a seat next to Kibum, with a smile on his face.
 
     “No, I didn’t.” I annoyingly replied. I don’t want to think about it. Thought about it too much last night that jerk!
 
     “Well, I suggest you take a nap then because I have a long list of things for you to do today. Don’t want to bring my friend here to a messy house.”
 
     “What, embarrassed or something?”
 
     “Not for me, but for you. She’s going to wonder why the house is so messy when we have a maid…suggesting that you are L-A-Z-Y.”
 
     “Only because you Sir, is really messy and might I add, needy?”
 
     “Needy? Of you? Please?”
 
I scoffed, looking away. “Who was the one that needed my help last night, tending your bruises?”
 
     “Only because you begged to help me…or was it because you wanted me to…” he cocked his ugly eyebrows with a smug smile on his face.
 
     My eyes widen and my face redden, trying to get that scene out of my head now that he suggested it. “I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I stammered.
 
Kibum turned his head away, trying to hide his smile.
 
     Lee Teuk got up from his seat and walked slowly towards me, not averting his eyes from me, smiling. Mustering up all the courage I had, I stared right back, daring him to come closer, even though my heart thumped faster and faster as he got closer and closer until his face was only a few inches from mine.  He looked down at me and whispered into my ears, sending goosebumps down my spine. “Oh I bet you do. That, Lillian, was why you didn’t have a goodnight sleep. You were thinking about me…All…Night….Long.”
 
     I stared up at him about to stomp on his feet, but then I heard the stampeed coming down the stairs and into the  dining room, each taking a seat at their usual spots.
 
     “Hyung, what are you and Lillian doing?" Han Kyung asked, looking quizzically at boht of us. My face turned an even brighter shade of red.
 
     Lee Teuk cleared his throat before answering. “She just had some…stuff in her hair from cooking breakfast for us. I was just taking it off for her,” he lied, making Kibum smiled even wider.
 
Feeling slightly uncomfortable, I excused myself from the room and went up to the bathroom, which was now in a pig stye.
 
     “Andwae, andwae.” I said, while spashing water on my face. “You can’t like him. You can’t”
 
     By the time I came down into the dining room, everyone was already gone. Surprisingly the table was already cleared and everything was already in the sink, ready for me to wash. On the regriguater was a note for me, with a couple of things to do from his royal highness.
 
     “Ha, this is the list of the many things I have to do. This will be as easy as cake.” I said pulling the note  off the magnet but to my horror, the note unfolded until if touched the kitchen floor with and endless list of things to do. I frantically scanned through the list of things. “Mop the floors, clean the ALL the windows, tables, and mirrors, Dust all the pictures, paintings, and the awards =) …..WAX THE FLOORS…..VACCUM THE DRIVE WAY!!! OMO, OMO” I stumbled backwards, resting on the kitchen counter. “He want me to do all of this. Well you know what, Mr. LEE TEUK-SHI, I will not lose to you!” I crumbled up the list and started my awesome day of slavery.
 
***8 Hours Later***
 
     I was finishing wiping a mirror in Dong Hae and Eun Hyuks room when my cellphone started ringing.
 
     “Yeobsayo?“
 
     “Lillian? This is Dr. Gu? I was wondering if you have time to talk?“
 
     “Ah~ Yeah, yeah, I’m not busy right now.“ I said, throwing the dirty tissue away and headed to my room.
 
     “It’s about you’re birth mother. I talked to her the other day and mentioned you. She is more than happy to meet up with you. They suggested the 22nd if that’s okay with you.“
 
     ‘Oh that will be great.“ I smiled. I’m finally going to meet her.
 
     “They don’t mind you going to meet them at their home in Gangwondo. I won’t be able to take you there, but I can meet you there.”
 
     “Oh yeah, that should be fine. I’ll just take the train or something there.”
 
     “Sounds good.. I’ll see you”
 
     “Excuse me Dr. Gu, but you said that they wanted to meet me?”
 
     “Oh yes. Young Woon, you’re biological brother will be there too.”
 
     “Oppa?”
 
     “Yeh, Oppa,”he replied.
 
     “Oh, that’s exciting. I’ll see you on the 22nd then.”
 
     “Have a good day Lillian.” Dr. Gu said before hanging up.
 
     “I’m finally going to be able to meet them.” I excitedly said. I called Annie and told her about the good news. She was really happy to hear about it to. I finished my conversation with Annie just as the SuJu gang all headed upstairs one by one to drop their things off before heading back downstairs to relax. 
 
     “How about another round of Tennis?” Sung Min said, looking at Shin Dong.
 
     “You’re on, and this time, I’m going to kick your .”
 
I laughed at them. They will forever to going back and forth, trying to beat the other one.
 
Kang In came from behind me and ruffled my hair. “How was your day?”
 
     “GREAT!!!“ I laughed, fixing my hair.
 
     “You’re super happy today.” he noticed.
 
     “I’m finally going to meet my biological family,” I whispered into Kang In’s ear.
 
     “Chincha?” He said surprised.
 
I nodded my head. “I know. I can’t wait.”
 
     “I would be happy too.”
 
     I beamed. “It made my day all the better since his royal highness had a list of things for me to do because he is bringing his friend here to visit so he wanted it to be extra clean.”
 
     “Oh that’s odd.” Kang In said. “He told us not to expect him for dinner later since he’s going to be visiting his friend.
 
     “MOH!!! YOU MEAN THAT IDIOT JUST LIED O ME!?!”
 
Kang In just shook his head. “On the bright side, you did an excellent job. The place looks nice and clean.”
 
     “Thanks.” I grumbled. “Lee Teuk, you’re going to die.” I said under my breath.
 
     “Well, he didn’t really lie to you.” Hee Chul said. “He is going to see her.”
 
     “But sunbae, he didn’t have to-” I stopped. Did he just say….her?
 
Everyone started chuckling amongst themselves. “He’s finally going to meet her.”
 
     “Her?” I asked again.
 
     “Yeh, hung’s girlfriend.” Ryeo wook replied. “He’s been waiting for years to meet her and now he’s finally going to meet her.
 
     “Chingu?”
 
Shiwon took my hand and dragged me over to the coach, and began telling me the story, while everyone added coment when they felt it was necessary.
 
     “Hyung told us that they’ve been friends since…..middle school?” Shiwon began.
 
     “Highschool.” Kyuhyun corrected. “Highschool.”
 
     “But anyways,” Shiwon continued, “ they’ve been friends for a LOOOONG time and have been only sending e-mails and letters back and forth. At first we thought that maybe something would develop from that because he talked about her all the time before but then when you showed up-” Yehsung nudged his side, stopping him from saying anything further, but I didn’t even hear the last part. I was too busy, thinking about him meeting his long time girlfriend. Was it wrong for me to be a little jealous. Was it wrong of me to wish that I was that girl he was seeing right now? Is it wrong for me to say that my heart hurt a little right now? So much for a good day….but I shouldn't let this bother me right? I’m going to be meeting my biological family soon. This is why I’m here. This is the only reason why and not Lee Teuk.
 
     That night, after dinner, Lee Teuk really didn’t come for dinner. Infact, he didn’t even return when everyone was basically all washed up, ready to call it a night. I looked through my agenda to make sure that I made a note to myself aout the 22nd incase I forget, which I knew I would. That was when I realized tha the 22nd would would be in two days! Will I be able to get a ticket intime!?! After pondering about it all, I decided it best to make sure with Kang In oppa.
 
     I opened the door and peered outside and looked at the crack under the door and saw that it was still on. I padded across the hall and hesitantly knocked on the door. Kang In opened the door and smiled at me.
 
     “Somethings bugging you?”
 
     “I have a question….If I was to go to  Gangwondo and is planning to take the trian, is it realistic that I will get a ticket by tomorrow to go on the 22nd?”
 
     “I don’t see why not…but why are you going there?”
 
     “That’s where-”
 
     “Yah, Pig Head, can you move out of the way.” He said behind me.
 
     I didn’t even need to turn around to see who was standing there. I simply moved a side for him. He didn’t even say excuse me that jerk! I bickered to myself making Kang In chuckled a little. “But anyways, I’m heading there on the 22nd also, so I could just take you there.”
 
     “Chincha? Really?”
 
     “Deh, you can just come with me.”
 
     “Komo-Oppa.” I beamed, hugging him.
 
     “Where are you going?” Lee Teuk asked, taking off his coat.
 
     “It’s none of your business.” I said, mad at him, for lying but mostly because of jealousy.
 
     “How long are you going to be gone for?”
 
     “Depends on when Kang In is leaving and coming back.” I replied.
 
     “One to two days.” Kang In answered.
 
     “Then you will just have to do extra things when you get back then.” He said, before taking of his shirt, leaving him nothing but a bare chest, I shot around. “What ever you say, you’re most annoying highness.” I stomped off into my room and locked the door. I jumped into bed and hope to not dream about him tonight.
 
______________________________________
 
Anyeong my AFF friends and readers,
 
Sorry for the long updating even though I promised of updating ASAP....but with good reasons....my comp was down for a while but I have been hand writing them so I would be updating rather quickly now since I have a few chapters written already....just need minor corrections ^^
 
   ~ Aaliya, smile always =)