Lee Teuk's P.O.V

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

                ”Well you guys know what to expect already.” The manager said. “Put a smile on your face and keep on walking”

                “We know already Manager Hyun.” Eun Hyuk said.

                Kang In nudged me. “Why don’t you treat us today since I treated when we were in Thailand?”

                “You volunteered too.” I laughed.

                “Lee Teuk-ah, you’re the oldest. You should be feeding us.”

                “I’ll think about.” I said and looked out the window.

                The plane landed and we gathered out things and headed to meet the media and out fans. When the door to the terminal opened, everyone was screaming. Being the oldest I had to go out first and the others followed. The gates weren’t up but there were a lot of security guards holding back the fans. They held up signs screaming things; Shi Won oppa! Ki Bum! Hee Chul! The list goes on. We waved and smile at them every now and then. I was busy looking ahead of me that I didn’t noticed I stepped on something until I was almost out of the airport. I turned around but only saw a glimpse of a girl on the ground rubbing her hand. When we got onto the bus Shi Won sat next to me.

                “Hyung, you stepped on a girl’s hand.” Shi Won said.

                “Is she alright?” I asked. “I didn’t really see her.”

                “I think so. She was laughing. It was kind of odd if you ask me but I think she’s fine.”

                “How did she-“

                “You know how the fans are.” Hee Chul said. “They get excited. She probably got pushed.”

                “I feel horrible now.” I admit, me stepping on the poor girl’s hand. I must’ve hurt her some how. It was kind of odd that she would be laughing. “Manager Hyun, can we stop at The Noodle Inc. I’ll treat us.”

                He looked at the schedule before answering me. “Well, you don’t have anything to do now. I guess we can stop there on our way to the studio.”

                “Alright! Noodles!” I heard Shindong say.

                The bus came to a halt in front of The Noodle Inc. It’s the best place in town, awesome noodles. The owner, Mr. Kim, was really friendly too. He also owns one of the hotels in town, just right across the street. He’s making a pretty good living. His son goes to College in the U.S; got accepted to Harvard University. Now that’s an awesome accomplishment.

                We all got out of the bus and went in. There wasn’t also of people here today so we weren’t afraid of the publicity, but people recognized us right away alright. The waitress came up to us and invited us to the corner of the store, away from the window as we requested. Her face was flushed red when she saw Shi Won. Why does it always have to be them that make a girl nervous? She took out orders, writing it down. I looked at her pad and noticed that it was pretty sloppy. I guess we were making her pretty nervous. She eventually got our orders and tried not to run into the kitchen. I’m pretty sure she was hyperventilating in the kitchen.

                “Shi Won-ah, you guys are too good looking.” Shindong said. “You see what you did to her.”

                Everyone just started laughing.

                “You should give me some of your handsomeness too. I want a pretty girl like that.” Shindong added.

                “I would but I can’t hyung.” He laughed.

                We sat there waiting patiently, chattering amongst ourselves. Some of the people in there came by to our table and asked for signatures and we gladly did it for them. An older lady came by us and asked which one of us was Lee Teuk was. I smiled at her and she handed me a napkin.

                “It’s my grand-daughter’s 16th birthday today.” She said sweetly. “She’s a fan of yours.”

                 I smiled at her. Ha! I guess she’s not a fan of Shi Won then. Yes! The first. I looked up at Shi Won, who sat across from me and smiled. He just laughed and shook his head. “Wish her a happy 16th’ birthday for me.” I said and signed it, giving it to her.

                “Thank you, bless you sweet boys.” She said and walked out of the place. As she walked out a couple came into the place as well as an older gentleman. He looked like rich guy, with the nice suit and all. His girlfriend how ever, didn’t match him. She wore ripped jeans and her hair was a mess. Although she did look rather cute like that though. I watched them for a while. I’m usually not like this. I don’t like to stare but I just couldn’t help it. The gentleman was all too familiar. The lady, she seemed a little nervous like she wasn’t use to this. First date, I’m guessing. The older gentleman was sitting at the table behind them reading the paper. They both just sat there. The guy was talking, whispering and she was just listening closely. Her skin was so flawless, her lips were so well shaped, and her figure appearance was just beauti-

                “Lee Teuk. Lee Teuk.”

                I turned and Kang In was looking at me and then at the direction I was staring at.

                “What you looking at?” He said with a teasing smile.

                “Oh, n-nothing.”

                “She’s pretty huh? Too bad she already has an oppa.”

                “I wasn’t looking at-“

                “Hey! That’s Joo Chan!” Shi Won suddenly said. He jumped up and went to the table where they were sitting. He stood there talking to them. He was laughing when he first approach them. He was smiling at the lady. He was blushing. Wow!

                “Looks like Hyung likes her too.” Kyu Hyung said at the other table.

                Shi Won didn’t come back until the waitress got our food for us. Shindong was the first to dig in like always.

                “You guys remember him right?” Shi Won said.

                Everyone nodded in reply.

                “Why were you laughing?” Hee Chul asked.

                “He got marks all over his face. He said a loud mouth girl did it to him on the air plain.”

                 He then added. “The girl sitting with him was the lady at the airport Hyung, the lady that you stepped on.”

                “Let’s just hope she doesn’t know it’s me or else I’m so dead. He’s going to hunt me down and kill me for stepping on his girlfriend’s hands and then just walking away without apologizing. “

                “Hyung, that’s not his girlfriend. His parent’s are hosting her as she stays here for some months.”

                “Wait, so she’s available then?” Shin Dong suddenly said.

                “Yep and American too.”

                I looked back at their direction. So she’s available then eh? I smiled with satisfaction. I don’t know how long I was staring at her but when I did realize what I was doing she already caught me starring at her. I wasn’t sure what do, getting caught and being embarrassed about it, I just cocked an eyebrow up and acted as if she was the one with the problem. She just looked away instantly, maybe a little embarrassed herself.

                We all dug into our food and starting stuffing ourselves. It was along ride and we were starving. I just got done stuffing noodles in my mouth and when I look up they were gone. Joo Chan and the American girl were gone along with the older guy. I looked around hoping to see her somewhere but nothing.

                “What are you looking for?” Ki Bum asked, noticing.

                “Nothing. I just thought that,” I just shook my head. “Just get back to eating.” I said and grabbed some noodle again stuffing my mouth.

[END OF VIEW]

____________________________________________________________

Why does it seem like so many of them is eye this one girl...do I hear a brother rivery??? ^-^...I don't know...I'll have to decide if I could make it interestring first...what do you guys think?

       -Aaliya, smile always

 ( )_( )
(='_'=) SMILE FOR THE BUNNY!!!
 (")_(")

 

What he secretly looked like when he found out she was single ^-^

teukie