Success

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

            As soon was Super Junior was out the door for another long day of practice, I decided to use the information that I got to do some research. I searched up a Dr. Gu and to my luck, there was only two and they both worked in the Seoul Hospital.

 

            “Score.” I whispered.

 

            A smile spread across my face as I stood in front of the hospital entrance. Today was the day, I get a little closer to my mission. As soon as I steps through the doors, I knew I was on the right path. I went up to the receptionist who looked in her late 30’s and asked for a Dr. Gu. She directed me to the Pediatric area of the hospital. As I walked through the hall way, it started to look more and more familiar. I stood in front of his office door, taking deep breaths before knocking. The seconds seemed like forever as I waited for someone to open the door. I heard the rustling of pant legs before, he opened the door. He was in his late 40’s-had very little white hair showing though.

 

            “Dr. Gu?” I asked.

 

            “Do I know you miss?” he asked looking at me through his glasses.

 

            “Well…technically, no but I need your help.” I replied, hoping that this was it.

 

            He invited me into his office which was pretty roomy. He showed me to the coach and took the seat across from me. I explained to him my situation; the dreams that I’ve had ever since I was little, finding out I was adopted, clues pointing out names and places I did not know.

 

            “This is why I need your help.” I told him. “If you’re the Mr. Gu in my dream, do you know anyone name Hee Jin or Young Woon?”

 

            He didn’t say anything, just sat there contemplating all that I just told him. “I understand your situation, but it’s not in my power to tell you about my patients.”

 

            “Please, adjushii” I begged him almost in tears. I didn’t come all the way back to Korea for nothing. “It can’t just be coincident that I’m having these dreams.”

 

            He let out a heavy sigh after a long silent. “It’s so unprofessional for me, but you’re right.”

 

I jumped up and bowed to him over and over again. “Kamsahamida. Kamsahamida.” I said, through tears. I’m going to see them I thought to myself.

 

Dr. Gu, got up and went to his desk to grab a photo album. He flipped through it, looking for a particular photo. When he found it, he walked over and handed it to me. I looked at it and gasped. “This is exactly how they look like in my dreams.”

 

            “Young Seol, was my best friend since childhood.” Dr. Gu replied, pointing to the young man in the picture. “Their son, Young Woon was my patient.”

 

            “Was?” I asked.

 

            “Young Seol passed away 5 years ago after his long fight with cancer.” Dr. Gu explained. I could see that he still hurt from it. “That was why they decided to put you up for adoption. They didn’t want you to grow up only to lose a father. They had such a hard time handing you over to me, but they did only because it was what was best for you.”

 

            I nodded, understanding. Even though I never knew him, my heart was still aching. They gave me up because of a sacrifice, for me. “Do you still keep in contact with the Hee Jin and Young Woon?”

 

            “I do from time and time again,” he replied. “They live in Gangwondo. (just made up) I’ll give you the address.”

 

            “Kamsahamida.” I said again, taking the address, leaving the hospital with the brightest smile on my face.

 

            My happy mood died abruptly when I arrived back to the SuJu House. Everyone was sitting around the living room. Some was minding their own business but some of them (ahem Eun Hyuk and Shin Dong were trying to hold back their laughers) looked all too suspicious. “What’s going on here?” I asked, eyeing both of them, but neither one said anything. It wasn’t until I got into the room that I realized what had happened. It looked like a tornado had gone through my room. My note books and diary was messily stuffed back into my bag. My clothes that I had neatly put in the dresser were hanging out. Some of them were on the floor. I gasped when I saw half of my bra sticking out from one of the drawers. They went through my undergarment drawer!!! My face reddened just thinking about it. I stomped down the stairs holding my now messy bag. “Who went through my things?” I demanded.

 

            No one said anything. “Yah, Yah, who ever looked through her things fess up now.” Kang In said shaking his head, looking at the younger ones.

 

            “It was Lee Teuk hyung’s idea.” Kyuhyung finally said.

 

            “Yah, evil maknae,” Lee Teuk said. “I guess we don’t call you evil for nothing huh?”

 

Kyuhyung laughed nervously. I turned and glared at him. He didn’t even apologize. His highness Idiot just sat there coolly, like he did nothing wrong. “Wae?” I asked. “Why did you do it?”

 

            “I was wondering what kind of business trip you were on,” he replied nonchalantly.

I let out an annoyed sigh before going back upstairs to fix and tidy everything up. I was putting my clothes in the dresser when that Idiot came in.

 

            “What do you want?” I asked, annoyed.

 

            “When are you going to cook? We’re hungry now.”

 

I sighed and got up to go cook- the punishment of living under the same roof as the “Heart throb Hit group” Super Junior.

 

            After dinner and everything, I retired to my room. I was sitting on my bed looking through my calendar planning out stuff when that jerk startled me. I looked up and saw him there just staring intently at me. I was either to into what I was doing or he was being sneaking, that I didn’t even hear him enter the room.

 

            “Yah, what do you want?” I asked.

 

            There was a moment of pause. I thought I saw him blushing a little until he sighed and shook his head. “They’re so small.”

 

            “Moh?” I asked, confused. “What’s so small?”

 

            “They’re the size of potatoes…what were they again 34A?”

 

            “34A?” I repeated after him, still trying to figure out what he could be referring to until it hit me. I covered my chest with my pillow and threw the other one at him. “Yah, you ert. Who told you to look through my things. And for your own information, they are not that small.”

 

            “I also saw your underwear too.” He laughed.

 

            “EEEKK!!!” I screamed, running up to him, ready to pound him in the face. By the time I got to the door, he already ran across the hall into his room. “Be sure to lock your room tonight.” He said, cocking up his eyebrows before closing the door to my fumed face. “Byuntae, ert, ert.” I whispered. “One of these days, I’ll get you back.” I was about to enter the room when he opened his door.

            “Yah, Pig Head, don’t plan to go anywhere tomorrow cuz, you’re going to practice with us tomorrow morning.”

            “What? Practice? Tomorrow?” I asked him.

            “Yep. You’re going with us tomorrow, so get all the sleep you can tonight.” He said, smiling before closing the door once again.

 

I sighed complaining to myself, before closing the door and tried by best to fall asleep but the though of being with Lee Teuk all day tomorrow gave me a huge head ache. “Ottoke?”

_____________________________________________________-

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!! WOOT WOOT....hope you enjoyed this chapter...i know it's kind of similar to the last chapter....I'll try to update on the next one asap....there's going to be drama comming soon ^ ^...there's more than meets the eyes......heheheh

     -Aaliya, smile always =)