Super Junior?

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

                 I sat there for what seemed hours. My stomach was starting to growl too. I was looking down at my shoes at the other so called “Luck Charm” that Annie got me. We were shopping at the mall when she saw the green clover for the charm bracelet. She thought that I could use some more luck so she got me it. I didn’t have a charm bracelet so she slipped it though the lace of my chucks and it was there since then. The memory puffed out of my head when I saw a pair of shiny black shoes in front of mine.

                “Miss Lillian Lee?”

                I looked up and saw a gentleman about the same age as my father maybe a little older standing there looking at me. “H-How did-“

                “I’m Mr. Ahn. Mr. Kim informed me of your arrival. I was looking everywhere for you but when that group walked by I was blocked off.”

                “How do you know-?”

                “I’m his assistance.”

                “But how would I know that you’re not faking it?”

                “Trust me Miss Lee. I swear I will not harm you. Mr. Kim is still in the bathroom washing up. He’ll be out shortly. In the mean time we can wait in the car for him.”

                I thought about it for a while debating weather or not I should believe him. Well if he was a bad guy, why would he know Mr. Kim? He seems like a pretty nice guy too. Nothing suspicious. I smiled at him and grabbed my things. “Show me the way.” was all I said. I let him lead the way; me only being a step behind him.

               “So how long have you been working for him?”

                He turned to look at me but kept on walking. He thought about it for a second or two. “About 24 years now. He’s a really nice guy. You’ll like him. Trust me.”

                “Does he have any kids?”

                “Yes. Just one son, Joo Chan. He’s a young man now. Not much older then you probably.”

                “Does he live with them?”

                “No. He goes to college.”

                “That’s good.”

                “He goes to Harvard I believe. Mr. Kim was proud when he heard. How was your ride?” He asked opening the door of the car for me.

                “Fine, except there was this one guy I had to sit next too. It would’ve been better if he wasn’t there; really stuck up.” I heard a cough behind me but I just ignored it. “Is Mr. Kim’s son like that too? Thinks he’s better then everyone else?”

                “My ride would’ve been better if the loud mouth wasn’t with me either.” I heard someone say from behind. I turned around and looked up. I saw him standing there looking pretty pissed off. “It’s you!”

                Mr. Ahn looked at the both of us. “I guess you two know each other then. No need for introduction.” He said and went around to the driver side of the car taking my luggage with him as well stuffing it in the back trunk.

                “Why did you do this to me?” He said pointing to the faded marks of marker.

                “That was the only thing I could think of. Just be thankful that I didn’t end your life on the airplane.

                “Get in the car.” he said.

                I scooted in and sat as far away from his as possible.

                “Why?” he asked in a deadly tone.

                “You got what you deserve.”

                “You wait till I get my revenge.”

                “I’ll be waiting.” I said back. I wasn’t going to fall in any of his little trap. I’m not going to let him do anything. He got what he deserves!

                “What’s up with your clothes anyway? Are you really that poor that you can’t find any decent pants so you wear your old rip ones?”

                “For your information Mr. I’m not poor like how you assume. This style is in do you not go shopping or something?”

                “Are you by chance Korean?”

                “Why would you want to know?”

                “Just wondering. “

                “I am.”

                “But you don’t consider yourself Korean right? American is it?”

                “I’m both.”

                “So do you know Korean then?”

                “My parent’s might be Americanized but they taught me. Why?”

                “You know the customs that we have?”

                “Yeah.”

                “Okay then. I’m not going to have to teach you then.”

                 Just then my stomach growled. I look at him in embarrassment. He just smiled. “You hungry?” He asked.

                “A little.”

                “Mr. Ahn, can you drop by at my dad’s place.”

                “Yes, Mr. Kim.”

                “Thank you.”

                I looked at him confused. “Your dad owns a restaurant?”

                “Yep. Best in town too.”

                “What do you serve?” I asked. So this guy is pretty rich then. Lucky.

                “Noodles and other dishes.”

                “All you can eat?”

                “No, you order.”

                “Oh.” I said a little disappointed.

                We stopped in front of a middle size building. It didn’t seem too expensive but it wasn’t crappy either. It looked just every other restaurant, just a little more comfy. He got out holding the door out for me. I got out and waited for him to enter first. When we approached the door it smelled really nice, nice warm noodles and some unfamiliar spices. It even smelled like a bakery. The building was a lot bigger then I thought. I guess looks are deceiving. The waitress walked up to us right away.

                “Anyeonghaseyo, Mr. Ahn.”

                “Are things going fine?”

                “Yes. Things going smoothly. Super Junior just came in.”

                “Really. Joo Chan you remember them don’t you?”

                “Yeah, I do. They’ve been pretty busy?”

                “Yeah. Just came back from the tour in Thai Land.”

I looked at them really weird. Super Junior? Thai Land? “Excuse me, but what are you guys talking about?”

The waitress there just looked at me really weird and turned back to look at Mr. Ahn. “Table for three?”

                “Aniyo, for two actually.”

                “Okay then. Right away.” She showed us to the table. Following her, I saw from the corner of my eyes a group of guys at the end of the restaurant. Why would you want to be that far away? I thought to myself.

                “What would you want?” Joo Chan asked me.

                I looked at the menu that was out in front of me. Thank goodness they had the translation in English too. I looked, searching for the perfect food. After some second of looking, I just ordered a salad. The waiter wrote it down and left. “Aren’t you going to eat?” I asked him.

                “No. I’m fine.”

                “Where’s Mr. Ahn?”

                “Behind you.” He replied. I looked behind me and sure enough Mr. Ahn was right behind me, drinking something and reading the paper. “I don’t think my parents are going to like you coming into the house like that.”

                I looked back at him. “That again.” I complained.

                “Especially my grandma.”

                “What do you want me to do?”

                “Change.”

                “In the bathroom?”

                He was going to answer me when I noticed him looking up smiling. “Shi Won! Long time. How have you guys been?”

                 I turned and look up and there in front of me was a god. He was so gorgeous. Killer smile I tell you. He was just perfect.

                “Fine actually. How’s school?” the Shi Won guy replied.

                His voice was mighty fine too.

                “Hard but I can handle it.”

                “That’s good. We stopped by on the way. Shortly after we came in you did too, so I just thought of dropping by and say hi.”

                “You guys like the food?”

                “Best in town.”

                “Thanks.”

                “So who’s this?” He said looking at me with a sheepish smile.

                “Oh, Shi Won this is Lillian Lee and Lillian this is Choi Shi Won.”

                “Nice to meet you.” He said with the killer smile again.

                I just smiled and nodded.

                “This guy is an awesome guy. You’re lucky to have him.” he said.

 When he said this I almost choked on my own saliva. Joo Chan just looked at him.

                “You two are a couple right?” He asked confused now.

                “No. I’m not his girlfriend.” I filled in to quickly.

                ‘What?”

                “My parents are hosting her.”

                “Oh! You’re not from here then?”

                “Nope. America.” I said proudly.

                “Wow! All away from over there. Well welcome to Seoul!”

                “Thanks.”

                “Well have fun while you’re here. I’ve got to go back.” He said again with an even bigger smile and turned around to walk back to his table.

                 I turned to look at saw this one guy at the table looking at me. I thought he was going to turn away because I just caught him starring at me, but he didn’t. He was acting as if I was the one with the problem. Who ever this dude is, he doesn’t seem too nice. I turned back embarrassed and started talking to Joo Chan again. “Shi Won’s your friend?”

                “Yeah. He’s from Super Junior.”

                “Super Junior?”

                “Yeah. Don’t tell me you never heard of them before.”

                “Never. First time I ever heard that.”

                “Well they’re one of the hit groups now in days.”

                “Oh”

                “You don’t seem too surprise.”-

                Just then his cell phone started ringing.

                “Yeoboseyo?.....Yeh....Right away mom. Bye.” He looked up at me.

 I looked at him confused. “What?”

                “We’re going to have to leave.”

__________________________________________________

Please feel free to leave comments ^-^

       -Aaliya,smile always =)

 

Eeteuk GIF (By Me).

       I miss his old day look =(