100 Times Over it Hurts

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

    Before I was able to turn around to see the source of all the excitedment, a cold pair of hands covered my eyes. I heard Hyo Joo, but especially Annie giggling.

    "Anyeong Lillian." he said in a high rasper trying to conceal his voice.

     "Yoong Woong Oppa." I replied back in the same high rasper, before removing them and turning around to give him a hug.

     He hugged me back. "I'm glad to see you too."

My parents came up from behind and greeted him. We talked some more and I filled them in on the whole entire how i found him situation.

     "It's funny how fate has it all worked out doesn't it." my mother said.

      "I'm glad that she had you to take care of her as she was away...not to say lied about everything."

       I chuckled. "Mianha Appa."

       "I'm just glad that it was him and not some other random person."

      "Anyways," Mr. Kim said changing the subject, "it's gonna start soon so lets go find our seat shall we."

      It was the four of us (Joo Chan, Hyo Joo, Annie, and myself) that was seated together. Kang In left us to go sit with the rest of Super Junior. Unconscionsly, my eyes gazed that direction, scanning for that idiot. My eyes landed on Kang In and I just got an all to knowingly smile. He pointed to his watch. I guess that idiot is going to be a little late...not that I care.

     Mr. Kim opened up the ceromony, thanking us for join them descibed the food that was made for the evening. The waiters brought our food out to us in fancy silver platters. Roast beef, mash potatoes, and beans. Mmmm. We talked and joked around. There was a point in our conversations where I almost spat out my drink from a comment from Joo Chan. He had to pat my back to help me catch my breath again. I'm definity going to miss this once we head back to the states.

     Once the meal was over, Mr. Kim talked about the process of how it all began and what it meant to him that we were able to join him. Joo Chan then went up to talk and give a speech also. The last part of the ceremony was left to special guess sharing what this hotel meant to them. One by one each went up. The last one was that idiot. He walked up there so gracefully, like he's done this multiple times. He smiled, showing his dimples thanking Mr. Kim and the Hotel for the oportunity to talk. He told of stories that happened to them while thier stayed here and what it meant for them as in Super Junior the service, but most importantly friendship that Kim's hotel have given them. He gave one last bow before walking off the stage. My gaze followed him until he locked eyes with mine. He gave me an anoyed smirk and looked the other direction. I tired not to let it affect me, but it did. It was. It hurt.

     "Can I have this first dance with you?" Joo Chan asked me, taking my thoughts from what happened.

      "Yes you may." I smiled and followed his lead to the open dance floor. He rested his one hand on my waist and the other outstreached where I laid my hands. My other hand rested on his shoulders.

      "You look beautiful tonight." Joo Chan said.

      I scunched my nose in response.

      "That's even better." He laughed, earning a playful slap on his shoulders.

      "On a serious note." he said, spinning me around once, "if he doesn't see how beautiful your heart is, he deosn't deserve you."

       I smiled weakl up at him. "Thanks Joo Chan.

      "Now, turn that frown upside down."

      I exaggerated my smile into a big genormous smile. "Perfect." He laughed, We talked somemore and soon the music stopped. My dad asked for the next one. I saw Kang In dancing with Annie, making me smile. I wouldn't mind at all if something was to happen between the both of them. I rested with Grandma Kim, before I was stole away by Kang In.

     "How is my little sister enjoying her night?" Kang In asked.

     "It's been good. A good way to end the night with."

     "You'll be leaving soon?" Kang In sadly asked.

     "Yeah...in three days."

     "Are you planning to ever tell him?"

I shook my head. What is there to tell him when he chooses to never listen and just twist my words. "Probably not."

     "Sung Mi-ah..."

     "Oppa, I know...but right now...I think it's best if I just leave without a bigger heart ache."

He stopped and hugged me. "Mianhe."

I laughed hiding the hurt that was there. "There's nothing to be sorry for Oppa. It's called growing up...life."

He twirled me around once and smoothly transition into the steps again. "Oppa, you must dance alot?"

     "No, not really."

I laughed. "That's a lie. You're too good at this."

     "What?" He asked clueless. "At this?" he said smoothly spinning me around again.

I laughed. "Yes. Too good."

    "I'm not that good." He laughed, spinning me, and continue spinning me. I saw Annie and Joo Chan on the sideline smiling at us. I heard Kang In's deep laughter as he spun me around. I couldnt' help but laugh. When he finally stopped i lost balanced and fell against his chest.. "Yes, too good Yoong Woong Oppa."

     "Jung Su Oppa. It's Jung Su oppa. " I recognized his voice.

My head snapped up and my eye met fierce ones.

I looked around searching for Kang In.

     "I can get a dance with you before the night is done." Lee Teuk said, answering my question.

He pulled me right up against him. His hand on my back, the other holding onto my hand. I reluctanly rested my hand on his shoulder. He spun us around smoothly. Guard your heart Lillian. Guard your heart.

     "You know," he started, whispering into my ears, "it's not gonna work on me."

I looked up at him confused.

     "You're charm, spell, whatever it is that you're doing." he said. "It might work on them but it's not gonna work on me." I could smell a little alcohol on his breath.

     "I'm not doing anything." I replied, a little annoyed.

     "You're a you know that."

I stopped dancing, trying to get out of his hold, but he kept us moving us along, as if nothing was happening.

   "First it's Joo Chan, then it's Kang In, then it's back to Joo Chan. Now you're engaged to him. I should warn him of how...permiscious you are...being tossed and pass around like a-"

I slapped him. I slapped him hard. If that stare hurt, this hurt 100 times more. I ran out of the hall before he could see the tears falling down my eyes. I ran out the side door and out into the back of the hotel. The cold winter had no affect on my now. My heart was hurting too much to care.