!!!

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

            I woke up with a horrible headache. While closing my eyes, I massaged my temple. I guess that was what happens when you drink too much. I stretched my arms getting ready for a new and hopefully not depressing day. As I did so, I stared up into the ceiling. At first my eyes couldn’t focus but then I started to see clearer ad clearer. I started to notice that the shadows cast in my room wasn’t quiet right. The window was suppose to cast a shadow on the ceiling but there were no shadow. I turned my head to the right expecting to see the lamp stand with the photo of Annie and I but there were no picture there. In fact there were no yellow drapes or bed sheets. The pillows weren’t even yellow. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ROOM!!! WHERE AM I AT?!? AM I AT A HOTEL!?! WHAT IF…WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO ME? I closed my eyes and slowly peaked under the blanket. Slowly I opened I eyes afraid that I wasn’t in my clothes or worst….!!! My heart dropped when I saw that I was in men clothing. My eyes widen when I heard the whistling. It was coming from the other side of the door not far from the bed. I heard the water stop running.

            “Oh my gosh, Lillian.” I whispered. “He’s just behind the door. What are you going to do?”

            I started to panic. I didn’t know who he was. I didn’t even know how he looks like. What if he’s a lot bigger than me. I’m dead for sure. I’m never going to see my family again. I’m not going to see Annie again. Quickly I scanned the room for something hard. There were some books but they were on the other side of the room. I was about to get off the bed and make a dash for it but then the door handled turned. There was no time. I grabbed a pillow and stood very still next to the door. I looked down at the wooden floor. My plan was to swing the pillow at this erts face as soon as he walks through the door. This is going to surprise him giving me enough time to make a run for the door. I was able to make it to the first step, not so much the other. As soon as I saw his foot out the door, I swung the pillow into his face. I should’ve ran but I didn’t. Instead, I swung at him again and again, not paying attention to anything other the swing the pillow.

            “Yah, who do you think you are!” I screamed swing the pillow at him with all my might. It worked because he tried to block my powerful swing making him kind of off balance.

            ‘Stop it.” he said although it was kind of muffled because of the pillow.

My adrenaline was rushing. I was actually beating this guy up. It felt good and dangerous. He tried to grab the pillow by my hands were too quick for him.

            “You sick, sick ert.” I said hitting him every time I said sick. I hit his back, his chest, his face. I hit him everywhere I could.

            “I said STOP!” he said annoyed. This time, he was able to grab the pillow and tug it. The tugging part wasn’t something that I expected to so when he tugged it I stumbled forward, tripping over my own foot. I ran into him causing the both of us to topple over: he on the hard wood floor and me landing on top of him. We both landed with an uff. Because of this I was able to get a good look at his face, but when I did, I wish I hadn’t. It was him! My eyes widen with realization. LEE TEUK!

            “PIG HEAD.”

I gave him a weary smile. I’m so dead I thought. Soon after thinking that, I felt very wet. My arms felt wet. My arms which are on his chest…which he just washed. This meant that he was…… I looked up at him. He was glaring at me.

            “Please don’t tell me that…”

            “Don’t you dare look down.” was all he said.

I nodded. There was no way I was going to look down. I closed my eyes tightly. “Roll off me.” he ordered. I nodded and did so. I heard him get up and wrap the towel over himself again. I guess it must’ve slipped when I was hitting him. I’m so embarrassed right now.

             “I’m I good now?” I asked still on the floor with my eyes closed..

He cleared his throat before answering. “Yeah.”

            I got up debating whether or not to look at him, My face was so red right now. Okay you didn’t see anything so there’s nothing to worry about right. Besides, it wasn’t like you did it on purpose. I turned around looked at him apologetically. “Mianhe. I didn’t know anything. You can’t blame me though. How was I to know that it was you. You could’ve written a note or something. If you were me you would’ve done the same thing.”

            “Just forget that this ever happened okay.” he said, not being able to look at me in the eye. “Now would you please step out so I can change.”

I nodded.

          “Unless,” he grinned. “You wanna watch me…”

I gasped. “You really are a ert.” I got out of the room as fast as I could, bumping into Kang In in the process.

            “Anyeong.” he said with a childish smile.

            There’s so many of them. What if…what if they all planed this together? I dashed toward the stairs but then another on came out of a room yawning and blocked my way.

            “Anyeong Noona.” this one said.

            “Noona?”

            “How was your sleep. Was Lee Teuk hyung nice to you.”

            “Moh! What are you saying?” I said outraged although I did blush a little remembering what happened. Oh Gosh!

            “Those are his shirt and shorts.” he pointed. “They are a little big but it still looks nice on you.”

            “These are his?” I asked.

            “Why are you running anyways?” he asked.

            “Yeah, why were you running?” I heard him say behind me. I didn’t want to face him. Not right now.

            “Leeteuk hyung.” the one I bumped into said cocking his eyebrows.

            “Eun Hyuk, you’re up early.” Lee Teuk replied.

He rubbed his head and chuckled. “A very interesting alarm clock work me up early this morning.”

            My face grew bright red. Oh gosh, this is the worst day of my life. I wanted to dig a hole and hide in it. I practically woke everyone up with my scream because as I looked down the long hallway, everyone was getting out of their room rubbing their eyes. As soon as they saw me they all had little secretive smiles on their faces.

            “Anyeong.” they all said in unison.

I gave them a weary nod.

            “Breakfast is ready!” a women voice said from the stairs. Everyone rushed downstairs. Well, everyone except for Kang In and Lee Teuk. It sounded like a herd of elephants. I must’ve looked surprised because Kang In came to my side.

            “Mrs. Jang is our maid. She comes here early in the morning everyday to prepare breakfast and load our fridge with grocery.”

            “I see, but”

            “Aren’t we old enough to cook for ourselves.” he finished for me.

I nodded.

             “Everyone is so busy in the morning that we just thought it best to hire a maid to help a little. Her cooking is fantastic.” he explained. “Come on before all the good stuff is taken.” He tugged my hand and led me down the steps and into the dining area. Lee Teuk followed behind. When we got there everyone was already seated by the circular dinning table digging into the food. They stopped abruptly though when they noticed the three of us standing there by the entrance way.

            Kang In led me to an empty seat. He sat next to me and Lee Teuk. I had expected some Korean dishes but I was surprised to see pancakes and toast.

            “Not what you expected huh?” Kang In said. He laughed when I nodded my head. “Well don’t be shy. Just dig in.” He said.

            I grabbed two pancakes, poured a little maple syrup and started munching too. I could feel eyes on me as I ate. Every time I looked up everyone would look away or pretend they were talking to each other. It was SO awkward. It’s too bad I don’t know their name but that was why I had Kang In.

            “Kang In, what’s her name?” I whispered. “The one sitting next to the guy I bumped into?”

I heard Lee Teuk choke on his pancake. Kang In did too as well as everyone who sat close enough to hear.
            “His name is Hee Chul.” Kang In said trying not to laugh.

            “Hee Chul!?!” I repeated surprised. “She’s a boy?”

            “Hee Chul.” Lee Teuk suddenly said. Hee Chul looked up from his plate of food.

I tried to cover Lee Teuk’s mouth from saying anything. I already knew what he was going to do. Today has been embarrassing enough. I didn’t need more added on. My attempt didn’t work though. He just pushed me hand away and held it in his hands.

            “You should tell our guest about that one bathroom dare,” he said.

Hee Chul started laughing. “She thought-”

           “Mianhe, you’re so pretty I really thought that-”

Everyone at the table laughed making it eve worst.

            “It’s okay. I get that a lot. So much that I’m use to it by now.” Hee Chul said. “Infact, I take it as a compliment.” he flipped his hair when he said that.

I laughed when he did it. I did make me feel a little better knowing I wasn’t the first.

            “About the bathroom dare,” he started, “I lost to bet with one of the guys from this other group. I had to go into a public girl bathroom when it was SUPER busy.”

            “No one noticed?”

            “Nope.” he said triumphantly. “No one suspected I was a guy at all. I wasn’t even in a dress or anything. Just everyday clothes.”

            “Dang.” I said impressed.

            Breakfast was good. The conversation was pretty interesting. Most of them started to leave though. A bunch of them had errands they needed to take care of. Pretty soon the table dwindles from 13 to just. Lee Teuk and Kang In was one of the 5 remaining. I excused myself from the table and went to wash up after getting direction cuz their place was that confusing. When I got out of the bathroom Lee Teuk was on the phone. I went to sit on the sofa and waited patiently. Their house was pretty big. It was like the one at the Hotel. Game systems were everywhere. I guess that’s what happens when you but 13 guys under the same roof.

            ‘Well.” Lee Teuk said. “Looks like you need to head back to the Kims”

            “I’ll leave as soon as I have my clothes. I don’t want to arrive wearing this.” I said pointing to the clothes.

            “You’re clothes is in my room. It’s all washed and dried”

            “Which one is your room?” I asked.

            He walked past me and up the stairs and I followed. He opened the door for me and I entered “Mrs. Jang washed it last night after the mess you created.” he said nonchalantly.

            ‘Mess?” I asked confused

            “Yeah, you owe me a new t-shirt.”

            “What?”

            “Kang In and I will be taking you back to the Kims. You might want to hurry too because it sounded urgent.”

            “Well maybe if you leave I could hurry.” I said.

            He removed himself from the doorway. I closed the door changed into my clothes. I was going to leave the room but then something by the window caught my eye. That looked a lot like my cell phone. I walked over to it. Flipped it open and sure enough it was mine. All this time I thought I lost but no. He said that he knew who it belonged to but he just lied to me

            I opened the door planning to confront him but he scared me. I wasn’t expecting to see him standing there waiting.

            ‘What is this?” I asked him

            “A cellphone.” he replied.

            “How did you get it?” I said. “I thought I lost it.”

            “I was going to give it to you but I never got the chance to.”

            “Uh-huh.” I said not convinced.

            “Well we better get going.” he changed the subject. “Kang In’s waiting outside for us already.”

            “You guys know where they live?” I asked.

            “NO you’re giving us directions.”

            “I don’t know how to get there from-”

            “I was just joking. We go there once in a while.”

            Lee Teuk hopped into the passenger seat and I into the back. I found out then that Lee Teuk didn’t know how to drive. Infact, he was a really scary driver. Kang In tried teaching him once. He never tried that again after that.

____________________________________________________________

This was a FUN chapter to write....Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it....there's going to be traged in the next few chapters. Happy ready!!!

     -Aaliya, smile always =)

  ( )_( )
(='_'=) SMILE FOR THE BUNNY!!!
 (")_(")