Taken PT I

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

     As we pulled into ski resort, I saw not a single soul anywhere. I looked at Joo Chan confused but he simply just smiled back.

     “Joo Chan, are you sure this is the right one?”

 

     “I’m positive. Maybe they’re just not here yet.”

 

     “Why is no here?”

 

     “I reserved it for today. Don’t want people to be bothering the gang now do we?”

 

     I nodded. Of course he will think ahead and do all this.

 

     “Lets go check the cabin out first.”

 

     Joo Chan led the way to the cabin, When he opened the door, Super Junior was already there, waiting for me. I couldn’t’ help but smile. It was nice seeing them again.

 

     “Anyeong Noona.” Kyu Hyung said.

 

Kang In came up and hugged me. “It’s nice to see you again, Lillian.”

 

     “Young Woon, Oppa.” was all I said.

 

     “Yah, Kang In, don’t hog her to yourself. I’m pretty sure she wants to say hi to Lillian too.” Eun Hyuk said.

 

     “Moh?” I asked confused. “Who’s here too?”

 

     Super Junior stepped aside, opening up like a curtain, revealing Hyo Joo. My face lit up in pure joy. We both ran up to each other hugging, jumping up and down like little girls.

 

     “When did you get back into town?” I asked.

 

     “Just yesterday. My mom is okay now.”

 

     “That’s great to hear. I’m so glad to see you. I was going crazy just talking to the boys all the time,” I laughed.

 

     She chuckled. “Hey, I know a lot of girls would be jealous of you, if they were to spend that much time with Super Junior.”

 

     “How did you know we were here?” I asked.

 

     She shyly looked at Joo Chan. “He called me yesterday and asked where I was.”

 

     I turned to look at Joo Chan who stood there awkwardly scratching the back of his head. “Komo.” I mouthed to him, he smiled in return. I automatically started scaning the room for him. Kang In all too knowingly answered for me. “He went over to Sung Mi’s place.”

 

    I was disappointed but to hide it I played dumb. “Who?”

 

    Kang In smiled and ruffled my hair. “Oppa’s not dumb.”

 

    “So who’s ready?” Shin Dong asked, excited. Everyone shouted in excitement…well everyone except for me.

 

As soon as they had their skiis  they all ventured up to the big hill. Hyo Joo, Kang In, and Joo Chan were the only ones that stayed back to keep me company. Each of them took turns teaching me and after a while I did get the hang of it. Of course I lost my balance a ton of times but now I was pretty good. After a while, it did start to get pretty cold so when the rest of Super Junior found us, we all started to head back to the cabin. Hyo Joo and I were side-by-side while Joo Chan and Kang In were behind us, talking about men stuff.

 

     “So…” I started, giving her an all so knowing smile.

 

     “What?” she asked.

 

     “Do my little friend???” I didn’t finish the rest of the sentence, just gave her the teasing eyes, turning back at Joo Chan and then to her.

 

     Her face reddened as she tried to deny it. “Andwae.”

 

     I just smiled at her again. “He’s nice.”

 

     “Lillian,” she said, covering my mouth. “He might hear you. And besides, it’s not gonna happen.”

 

     “You never know.” I said before we reached the cabin. I was about to walk in when Joo Chan called me.

 

     “Can I have a moment with you?” he asked.

 

     Hyo Joo and I turned to look at each other. I smiled at her. “I’ll hint it to him.”

 

     Before she could pretest, I went over to him and we started walking away from the building towards the parking lot.

 

     “Before you say anything, I just want to thank you for all this. I really means a lot to me that you would do this.” I said.

 

     “Lillian….”

 

     “And I just want to say that inviting Hyo Joo here was just the cherry on top.” I added.

 

     “Lillian, there’s a reason for all of this,” he started to explain.

 

     I looked at him confused. Did something happen?

 

     “Even though we met under the planning of our parents, even though we didn’t meet exactly on a good note….over the past few months,, I’ve realized that I like you more and more. So I was wondering if you would allow me to pursue you.”

 

     I was taken by surprise but then was filled with warmth by how much of a gentlemen he was. Unfortunatly, I didn’t feel the same way. I took both of his hands in mine and looked up at him.

 

     “Joo Chan,” I started. “You’re a very sweet guy. By far one of the best man I’ve ever met. I know that anyone women would be so blessed to have you but-”

 

     “You’re not that woman,” he sadly finished for me.

 

     I nodded. “I’m sorry Joo Chan.”

 

     “Is it something I did? Something I said?” he asked.

 

I just shook my head. “It’s been a hard complicated road for me Joo Chan. I’m still trying to sort out a lot of things.”

 

     “After you are able to sort it out, then will I be able to?”

 

I shook my head again. “I don’t think so.”

 

     He laughed his hurt off. “ I get it. Nice guys always finish last right?”

 

     “Joo Chan…” I started to say.

 

     “No.” he cut in, starting to back away from me towards the cabin.  “It’s okay. I get it. The feeling isn’t return. Nice guys finish last.”

 

     Tears started to form in my eyes. This was not how I intended it to be. I didn’t want to hurt him but in the end I did. I stood there, really just trying to reflect on everything. Jung Soo, Jae In, Joo Chan. It’s just too much. “This is why I hate love.” I said out loud in frustration.

 

     “Don’t worry, I do too.” was all I heard before a cloth was put over my mouth and I knocked out.

 

 

Kang In P.O.V

 

     We were inside chatting away, drinking coffee and hot chocolate. Joo Chan came in looking frustrated and a little sad. Whatever it was that they talked about, I guess didn’t end too well. Figuring that Lillian needed some space to think I didn’t think about going out to check on her.

 

     I walked over to the moping Joo Chan to try and cheer him up. “Girl problems?”

 

     “Nice guys finish last.” was all he said.

 

I gave him a nice pat on the back. “She’s having a rough time sorting things out. Give her some time.”

 

     “I don’t think time-”

 

Just then, my phone started ringing. It was Lee Teuk.

 

     “Hey, what’s up?” I cheerfully answered.

 

     “Lillian!?! Where is Lillian!?!” he asked, voice shaking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!! sorry for the long wait y'all. I spent the majority of my summer down in South, Carolina so updating wasn't an option. I promise a double update though since i've been horrible to my wonderful readers =)

     ~Aaliya, smile always =)