My Day with the the Royal Idiot

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

A BIG APOLOGIES FOR THE LOOOOOOONG WAIT =(  PLEASE DON'T HATE ON ME.....but to those that patiently waited, i'm SOOO happy. But hope you enjoy this chapter....i can't promise for a sure that the next one would be posted anytime soon....half way done with it but got a lot of exams and papers due for school....anywyas enjoy! and please to leave comments.

     -Aaliya, smile always =)

________________________________________________________________

 

          I dreamt of pancakes and sausages dancing around me gracefully. We laughed as I tried to catch them and taste them. The smell was so good; fluffy golden pancakes stakes drizzled in maple syrup with sausages on the side. “Come here and give me a taste.” I sighed.

 

            “Yah, you’re late!” his voice pierced through my dreams, startleing me from my delicious dream.

 

            “uh” I groaned, before throwing a pillow at him, which he dodged. “Five more minutes.”

 

            “Breakfast was suppose to be ready half an hour ago.” Lee Teuk annoying said before stuffing some food in his mouth. “mwhy arntsh you up nyet?” he said through a mouth full.

 

            “Moh?”

 

            “Why are you up. We’re leaving in 15 minutes.” He answered.

 

            “WHAT!?!” I scrambled out of bed, rushing to the bathroom and got reading. By the time I was finished, everyone was already starting to head out the door. Some of them decided to drive there to practice instead of going with manager Hyun.

 

            The ride there was really relaxing and a lot of fun. These Super Junior guys really know how to entertain people. I should have known though that it wasn’t going to last for long because as soon as we got to the dance studio, Lee Teuk started barking orders for me to do. “Yah, go get us the towels.” “Go get us water.” “Take this to Mr. Hyun.” “Go do this, go do that. Give me this, give me that.” There were so many times that I just wanted to snap back and give up and quit, but I refused to. I was most annoyed when lunch rolled around. Instead of the typical lunch box meal, they wanted sandwiches instead. Everyone knew what they wanted already but his “Royal Highness” wasn't sure if he wanted turkey or ham and tomatoes or not. I had to scratch his order over so many times that i had to practice my patients and try not drag him to the sandwich shop to order it himself. By the time I was able to catch my breath and relax, it was already late into the evening. Since they all decided to take a short break, I decided that I wouldn’t hurt if I took a quick nap over by the corner of the room away from everyones way. I figured a 20 minute power nap wouldn’t hurt but I was so not.

 

Lee Teuk’s P.O.V::

 

            I didn’t notice how late the day was already. After going through the last section of the dance for the Christmas show we were going to be in, I called it a wrap but everyone wanted to stay a little longer and maye grab a late dinner at the local grocery store. As much as I wanted to go with them, I had to meet up with a friend early the next day. “Okay, but I’ll probably head back first. I have to meet up with a friend tomorrow.”

 

             “Is it the friend that you’ve been talking to for a while?” Shin Dong joked, with an all too knowing smile on his face.

 

             “Yes, but it’s not like that okay. We’re just friends.” I said, defending myself. I mean, yeah I did like her, but she has a boyfriend.

 

             “Sure sure” Everyone said, laughing.

 

I brushed it off and gathered my things. I looked around for Lillian and saw her sleeping, uncomfortable by the window. I was going to go over and wake her up, maybe taking her with me too, but I didn’t want to risk people seeing us, so I decided it was better if she came back with them instead.  

 

             “Yah, hyung, since you’re going home first, take Lillian with you too.” Kang In said. “She looks so uncomfortable sleeping like that against the wall.”

 

            “It’s okay. She’ll be fine. And besides, I’m just taking the bus back.”

 

            “I think Kang In is right.” Ye Sung added. “You really worked her hard today.”

 

            “Yah, Pig Head, go do this. Yah, go do that.” Shin Dong mimicked.

 

            “Fine, Fine,” I said annoyed. What is up with these guys. Always on my case whenever it comes to Lillian. “I’ll take her back to the house.”

 

            “We’ll be home later. Need to practice some more steps.” Hee Chul said.

 

            “Okay.” I replied. “Don’t come home too late. You know what Manager feels about that.”

 

            “Deh,” they all said together.

 

            Carrying her on my back, I tried my fasest to not miss the bus. For a 21 year old, she talked in her sleep a lot. She kept on saying a lot of gibberish, something like Hee Jin, Young Seol. I wasn’t until I felt her stuggling that I stopped walking.

END OF HIS P.O.V :::

 

            These guys must have the AC because it was freezing. “Yah, Oppa, it’s too cold.” I mumbled, but no replied, Confused, I bagan to wake up. This was when I realized that I was moving and that I was outside…on someone’s back.

 

            “YAh, let go of me.” I screamed trying to push off who ever this was.”

 

            “If you don’t want to fall, stop that.” He siad.

 

            “Why are we ouside?” Why am I with you? Where’s everyone?” I asked.

 

            “They’re all back at the studio. If you don’t stop moving around, you’re going to fall and crack that pig head of yours, since you’re so heavy.

 

            I gasped outrage. Me? Heavy? First of all mister, don’t ever tell a women she’s fat. And second of all, who told you to carry me. “Is it me that is heavy or is it you that is just weak?” I retorted back.

 

            He scoffed. “You’re just lucky I was wiling to carry you.”

 

            “Le me down…NOW!!!” I demanded.

 

            “What ever you say ‘Princesses’.” He let go of my legs and I fell to the ground with an umph.

 

            I sat there on the cold sidewalk, rubbing my bottom. “What was that for?”

 

He crossed his arms over his chest and laughed. “What? You told me to let you down and that was what I did.”

           

            “That wasn’t what I meant.” I said getting up, putting my hands on my waist. I wanted you to let me down nicely.”

 

            “Okay okay, what ever. Hurry up before we miss the bus.” He said turning around. With his back turned towards me, I stuck my tongue out at him and walked a few paces behind him, snicker to myself while rubbing my bottom.

 

            “You were talking in your sleep again.” He laughed.

 

            “I’m assuming that I made a fool of myself.”

 

            He turned around with a smirk. “Too bad I didn’t have a camera to record it.”

 

I stopped in my track. “What do you mean? What did I say?”

 

            He cleared his throat and made the ugliest sweetest mimic of what I “supposedly” said. “ I love you Lee Teuk. I loved you since the moment I laid my eyes on you.”

 

            “Psh, why would I ever say such a thing? If you were the last person on earth, I will never like you.”

 

            He laughed it off. “What would you say if I got you to go on a date with me then?”

 

            “I’ll do anything you as me too. BUT if you can’t, then you have to do what ever I ask of you.”

 

            He stuck out his hand. “Okay, that’s a deal.” I shook his hand. “Deal.”

 

I walked along side with him, with a smile on my face. No way am I ever going to lose to him. “Ha, that loser.” I accidentally said out loud.

 

            “You are a pig head.” Lee Teuk laughed.

 

I just ignored what he said and continued walking. Just then because of my clumsiness, I tripped over my shoelace. I guess the teachers were right when they said that we should tie our shoelaces. I grabbed his shoulder to stop me from falling on my face and making a fool of myself.

            “Can’t keep your hand off of me huh?” He smiled annoyingly.

 

            “Dream on, I just need to borrow you’re wimpy shoulders,  (which were not wimpy at all…have you see his pictures!!!) so I don’t fall on my beautiful face.”

 

            “Please…you, beautiful.” he laughed, shaking his head. “Just hurry up before we miss the bus.”

 

Just when he said that, the bus went right pass the bus stop not to far away and kept on going. I looked at Lee Teuk and he looked at me.

 

            “RUN AFTER THE BUS!!!” he shouted and started charging after the it, waving his hands vigorously, trying to catch the bus drivers attention. I ran after him until he got out of breath, stopping, his head down.

 

            “That was the bus huh?” I said, hands on my knees trying to catch my breath.

 

            “Thanks a lot Pig Head. Now we’re going to have to wait for the next bus which isn’t going to get here until later.”

 

            “What!?! You’re blaming me for this?” I snapped.

 

            “Yeah, if it wasn’t for you, we’ll both be on that bus.

 

            “Can’t we just-”
 

            “What? Walk? You know how far the house is from here?”

 

            “Mianhe…” I whispered.

 

 

I just stood there silently while he sat on the bench, rubbing his hands together to keep warm. I reached into my coat pocket and handed him the mittens that Jung Su made me. “Take these to keep warm. I have my coat pocket.”

 

            He stared at them for a while before pushing my hands away. “I’m okay, don’t worry.”

 

            “I can tell that your fingers are getting cold.”

 

            He shook his head again. I shrugged my shoulders and slipped them on instead before slipping my hands into my coat pocket. Lee Teuk was right about the bus coming soon. Lee Teuk loaded the bus first while I dug in my pocket for some money. I dropped my money in the box, smiling up at the bus driver before heading to the back and sat in the back with him. There was this gangster looking dude on one side while Lee Teuk was on the other side. I didn’t want to sit next to either one of them so I sat right in the middle with a seat separating me on either side of them. I was looking through my stuff when I dropped my pen, which rolled a little ways away from me. I heard Lee Teuk scoffed. I turn and glared at him before bending down to pick it up, my leaving my seat just a couple inches. I sat back down and noticed something was underneath my . I looked slowly to my left and saw the gangster guy smiling at me. HIS HANDS WERE UNDERNEATH MY !!! I turned and look at Lee Teuk but he was looking outside the window. I scooted closer towards Lee Teuk, but that guy scooted even closer towards me. He gently took a loose lock of my hair and held it between his finger, and whispered gross things into my ears.

            “So, what do you say? A night at my place. It’s not too far from here.”

 

            “No” I hissed back.

 

            “Come on.” He whispered on, playing with my hair. “I promise it will be a night you won’t forget. I’ll-”

 

            “No.” I said, a little louder, hoping that that Idiot would hear me, shoving his hands away from my arm. That was when he got mad and grabbed onto my arm forcefully, causing me to wince in pain.

 

            “I promise that you will enjoy it as much as I will.”

 

I tired pushing his away, trying to pry his fingers off my arm. “Let go of me, if you don’t want to cause a huge scene.” I warned him.

 

            “Oh I will let go of you, as soon as you go with me to my-”

 

He was interrupted by Lee Teuk’s fist. I started at his outstretched arm. “When a lady ask you to stop, you stop.” He said through his teeth. I have never felt so scared in my life before, looking at the eyes of Lee Teuk, full of anger.

 

            “Get out of this. It’s none of you business,” the guy warned.

 

            Lee Teuk chuckled. “She’s my girl.”  He said, pulling me close into his arm and not letting me go. He pulled so close that I thought I was going to pass out. “Touch her again and I’ll do more than that to you.”

 

            “Oh we will see about that,” the guy warned before getting off the bus at the next bus stop.

 

            As the bus drove away, the guys just stood there with a smirk on his face, looking straight at me, bringing chills down my back. I snuggled closer to Lee Teuk, who didn’t let me go just quite yet for comfort. We didn’t talk until we arrived at the next stop, close to the Super Junior House. Lee Teuk took hold of my hand and dragged me off the bus. As soon as we were off the bus, he turned around and faced me, anger still on his face.

 

            “What the heck was that all about !?! Why did you say or do anything!?!”

 

            “For you own information,” I said, trying to get my wrist out of his death grip, “I did. I looked at you for help, but you didn’t care.”

 

            “Well excuse me for not looking at your beautiful face.” He retorted back, annoyed. “You could’ve screamed or something.”

 

I bit my lips tring not to say what I wanted to say because I knew it was going to get nowhere…. Lee Teuk you stubborn, conceited, negative jerk…JERK…JERK…JERK…AHHHH!!!

 

Instead of saying all that, I just frowned at him and took a deep breath before stomping off away from him.

 

            “Where are you going,” He shouted after me.

            “Home, so I won’t have to deal with you.”

 

            “Uh…home is not that way, it’s this way,” he said, pointing to the opposite direction I was going.

 

            I turned back and look at him who had that annoying smile on his face. I gave him an annoyed look before following a couple paces behind him. I was looked down kicking a pebble, when I bumped into his back.

 

            “What the-” I looked up to yell at him but then I saw that erted guy on the bus standing there in front of us with a few other guys. He was really in a gang!

 

            “So, we meet again.” Lee Teuk laughed, acting tough.

_________________________________________________-

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE =)