Jealousy

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

I stood lazily at the bar section of the banquet talking to Shi Won and Hee Chul. They were talking about some sort of manga and debating on whether or not the girl was gonna get the guy at the end or not. She was dancing with Joo Chan at the moment. Gliding gracefully across the floor while everyone else watched on with envy, wishing it was them that was dancing with her. The way the loose curls fell over her face and nape. The way her eyes lit up with every smile and laugh. The way-

        "You know hyung," Shi Won said, snapping my attention back to the conversation. "she will be leaving in three days. It's better late than never."

I cleared my throat to cover up my slip. "Okay, what's that got to do with me. I can send her off on behalf of Super Junior if you like."

        "Hyung, you know exactly what I'm talking about. She's beautiful tonight. Admit it." Shi Won said.

         "She's nothing but her ordinary self....pig head, big mouth self."

         "Oh, now she's dancing with Kang In hyung. She's laughing." Shi Won said.

         "I wonder what Kang In is whispering to her about?" Hee Chul added.

That remark made my lips twitch a little. What is he talking to her about?"

         "I should make my way there soon to get a turn too huh?" Hee Chul said.

          "Not if i get there first." Shi Won added, starting to walk their direction. I held my arms out to stop the both of them. I drained the last of my drink and made my way through the crowd, my eye never leaving from the figure gliding across the floor in the arms of my friend. I was too focused on her that I didn't see the sly smiles exchanged between Hee Chul and Shi Won.

I smoothly stole her away from Kang In who didn't protest. I intended to just have this last time with her but when she stumbbled into me laughing calling me Young Woong Oppa, something in me snapped.

            "Jung Soo. It's Jung Soo Oppa." I coldly said. I could tell that she didn't want to dance with me....even more, look at me which annoyed me a lot.

         I needed to say something. Anything to get a reaction from her. Something is better than nothing. "I should go and warn him just how permiscuous you are. Being passed around from-"

I saw the pain in her eyes right before she turned and left me in the middle of the floor. Those that were close enough stopped and stared. I needed that. Needed that as a reminder that she is taken and not mine, but some thing in my wanted to run after her. My feet started walking towards the direction she ran on their own accord. When I was out of the banquet hall, I recieved a hard punch in the face, sending me to the ground.

I looked up to see who it was and was shocked when I saw a angry Kang In glaring down at me. "What was that for?" I asked, standing to get up.

          "That was for Lillian. For the the pain and frustration you have caused her from the moment she met you until now." Kang In said. "And this," he said before punching me again, making me stumbble backwards a bit, "Is for you. I don't know where my Hyung is but you're not him right now. You are a big jerk. My hyung would own up to all the things he's done, but you, you have been nothing but a cocky, ignorant . My sister is in love with you and obviously your head is too clouded with other thoughts to see it. You have caused her so much pain and have not own up to any of it. You don't deserve my sister Hyung. Lillian deserves better." Kang In turned around to go look for Lillian, but I stopped him, realization dawning on me. Sister!!!