Jung Su!

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

 

     I laid awake into the middle of the night thinking about everything that happened ealier this morning. How can this all me?
 
*Flashback*
 
     “I would like to inrdocude you to my friend Sung Mi.” Lee Teuk said, smiling.
 
      My gaze was fixed on Lee Teuk’s friend, holding my breath and waiting to meet her, this lucky girl. I was shocked when I saw Jae In standing there smiling at both Kang In and I.
 
     “Nice to mee you,” she bowed and lookd from Kang In to me. Her gaze stayed a little longer on me, her smile turning to be more forced than genuine.
 
     Sensing that I was devastated by this turn of even, Kang In wrapped his hand around mine, squeezing it before giving me a weary smile. I gave him a weak smile in return. Komo-o Young Woon Oppa.
 
     Nice to meet you too…Sung Mi, Kang In replied back. “it’s nice to finally meet you.”
 
     Jae In giggled while I still stared at her in shock. Noticing, Kang In lightly nudged me breaking me out from my thoughts.
 
     I cleared my throat. “Nice to meet you…Sung….Mi,” I replied, the name sadly slipping from my lips. That’s my name too.
 
     “How was the trip?” Shi Wond asked.
 
     “It was good,,,a lot of…good things happen,” I replied, thankful to have my focus changed to something else. I smiled at Kang In who smiled back in return. Our little secret.
 
     Shiwon looked from Kang In to me and smiled. I ignored the scowl I thought  I saw on Lee Teuk’s face.
 
     “yah Lillian, go prepare something for us to eat.” Lee Teuk demanded.
 
I frowned at him, “But I just-
 
     “We just got back hyung. It was a tiring drive back,” Kang In butted in, coming to my aid.
 
     “Yeah, can’t I at least wash up first?” I added.
 
     “Fine, fine, Just be quick. We didn’t eat much this morning.”
 
     Kang In and I headed upstairs while everyone stayed downstairs.
 
     I don’t get a good vibe from here.” Kang In whispered.
 
     I looked at him stunned, surprise I wasn’t the only one feeling that way with good reasons. “Really? How so,” I pretened.
 
     “She seemes….very mysterious…not a good feeling.”
 
I nodded. Why didn’t she tell me her name was Sung Mi too…like me.
 
     I was washing up in the bathroom pondering about it all; Lee Teuk has a friend from the States, Sung Mi, sending letters and e-mails back and forth, not meeting yet until now…
 
     “Jung Su!” I whispered shocked with realization. I dried my hands quickly hoping to catch Kang In to ask him a few questions. As I opened the door, I jumped seeing Jae In standing there, arms crossed with a menacing smile on her face. Before I would say anything, she pushed me back into the bathroom, closing and locking the door.
 
     “Jae In,” I whispered, afraid. “what are you doing?”
   
     “Don’t act dumb.” she evily said, “I know you know. Stop the act.”
 
I furrowed my eyebrows. “What are you talking about?” I pretended.
 
     “About Lee Teuk Oppa.” She irratadedly replied.
 
Continueing with my charade, I shrugged my shoulders. “What about him?”
 
     “He’s mine!” she coldly siad, before walking out, leaving me in the bathroom horrified.
 
*End of Flashback*
 
What she said, how she said it, and her wicked smirk still flashed in my mind.
 
     “Yah, Jae In, why are you going this” I said. You were so shy and sweet. Was that all just a persona. Was that 
 
all just fake?”
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
How was that for a twist??? Hopefully you guys didn't wait too long for the update but to make up for it, i'll be doing double update ^^
 
   ~Aaliya, smile always =)