Congratulations?

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

Here's another update. Enjoy and happy reading...only a couple more chapters....definitely not gonn go over 50 chapters....point being...it's ending soon =(

 

Aaliya, smile always =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

    “Jung Su Oppa!” I screamed out sitting up.

   “He’s okay.” Kang In assured me, slightly laying me back down.

    “Where is he?” I asked. “He said he wasn’t going to leave me last night.

    “He….he went back home to rest a little.” Kang In lied. “He was going to get you rice porridge.”

    “Chincha!?!” I said excited. “He’s was going to make me some rice porridge?”

    Kang In ruffeled my hair. “Yes, Lee Teuk is going to bring you some rice porridge.”

    I felt so happy, like I was on cloud nine. Even though last night was scary, everything is as it should be now. I can tell Lee Teuk everything now, not needing to hide anything. How can I not after everything that happened yesturday.

     “Young Woong Oppa, you guys were so Daebak yesturday,” I said smilying, fist held up. “You were punching and kicking here and there.”

    This made Kang In blush a little. “We were okay.”
 

    “Anni, my oppa was the best.”
 

    “Which Oppa huh? Jung Su Oppa or Young Woong Oppa?”
 

I laughed hiding my face in my hands. “Both.” i replied, still covering my face.
 

    “Wait,” Kang In said. “Why do you call Lee Teuk Jung Su oppa. I didn’t know that you knew him as Jung Su.”
 

    I peaked up at him. He had a curious expression on his face. “Well...I eh….well….”
 

    “Is there something you’re not telling me Sung Mi?...Sung Mi….” His face widen with realization. He pointed at me trying to form words.
 

    I covered his mouth so he wouldn’t be able to say anything. “Yes, and please don’t tell hie yet. I was planning on telling him soon.”
 

    “Whoa!” Kang In sighed shaking his head. “You’re life is like a korean drama.”
 

    I laughed. “Ani,...no one is dying of cancer here.”
 

    He made a serious face at me.
 

    “Unless….oppa don’t tell me….”
 

He started chuckle.
 

    “Oppa!” I exclaimed, putting him into a neck hold.
 

We were laughing so hard we didn’t hear the knock on the door until I heard my named.
 

    I looked up at the direction of the voice and saw my parents as well as Annie standing there. I was excited at first but then dread loomed over me. I’m definitely going to get an ear full from my parents for sure. I definitely saw the little blush that creeped up Annie’s face when she saw Kang In. I’m defintely gonna be teasing her about it later. I introduced them to Kang In...aka Young Woong Oppa. They talked and got to know him a little better.They talked about the Banquet and invited to him to come of the Kims wouldn’t mind of cousre but they explained to my parents that he already was. He was part of the korean boy group. I eagerly waited looking at the door every so often waiting to see if Lee Teuk would come through the door, but he never came. The nurse checked me out and we headed back to the Kim’s place.
 

    “Thank you for taking care of me Kang In.” I said, giving him a hug.
 

    “Of course. You’re my little sister. I’m sure Lee Teuk had his reasons for not being able to make it in time.” Kang In said.
 

    I smiled weakly at him, a little disappointed that Lee Teuk wasn’t able to make it. it’s okay becasue see him another time too. We silently drove back to the Kim’s Place. Kang In left for the Suju house.
 

     If only we would’ve stayed a little longer we would’ve been able to see Lee Teuk come in with actual rice porridge. If we would’ve stayed a little longer I would’ve been abel to see the dissappointment in his eyes when he came into an empty room. If only we would’ve stayed a little longer I would’ve been able to see him like I had hoped….but we didn’t.
 

      Surprisingly when we got home my parents didn’t give me the earful that I thought they were going to give me. They were more worried when they heard from the Kim’s what had happened. They said that a Lee Teuk was the one that called the Kim’s to inform them. Yes!!! Brownie points for Lee Teuk. That night though was the conversation that I thought had ended. We were all sitting around in the living room. My father was the one to bring it up.
 

     “Joo Chan definitely grew up into a handsome young man.”
 

     “He is definitely grown up now.” His father said.
 

     “What does he have in mind with his future?” My father asked.
 

     “Appa, please.” I whispered to him, to stop him.
 

My dad cleared his throat. “Let’s just get to the chase.”
 

    “Both our children are definitely not young anymore. I know that this was brought up before already. I just don’t know if the mind has changed yet.” Mr. Kim said looking at Joo Chan than to me.
 

    We both looked at each other. Neither of us wanted to speak up. Grandma Kim was there with us too. I didn’t want to disappoint anyone but i can’t allow myself to be engaged to someone who I only see as a brother.
 

    “Well...well I-”
 

    “I won’t be able to do that.” Joo Chan said, cutting me off.
 

I looked at him surprised.
 

    “We have talked this out before and decided that it’s best if we just stay brothers and sisters.”
 

Both parents nodded. Grandma Kim smiled at the both of us...but mostly at me. “If that is what you two children have decided,” my dad started to say, “then we can’t force you into doing something you both don’t want to do.
 

    I smiled at Joo Chan who smiled back at me. “Komo” mouthed to him.
 

Our attention was brought to the entrance of the living room by Mrs. Ahn. “Kang In-shi and Lee Teuk-shi are here.”
 

    My face lit up upon hearing his name. Lee Teuk is here.
 

    They came in carrying a box.
 

    “We just wanted to drop some of Lillian’s things off that she forgot at our place.”
 

    “Komo Young Woong.” I said,taking the box from him.
 

    “There’s tickets in there for you and Annie, if you would like to come watch us.” he whispered to me.
 

    I smiled at him. “You definitely spoil me too much.”
 

    That earned me a scoff from Lee Teuk. I ignored it. So we’re back to our usual self huh. They said good night to us and left I walked them out to the front door.
 

     “Thanks again guys.” I said.
 

     “It was nothing. We wanted to see you anyways.” Kang In said. “Right Lee Teuk.” He said giving Lee Teuk a nudge. Lee Teuk didn’t say anything. He didn’t even look at me
 

     “Well…” Kang In said, trying to lighted up the awkward mood. “We better get going..”
 

     “Have a good night.” I said to both of them.
 

     “Have a good night Lillian.” Kang In said before turning to leave.


     “Congratulations.” Lee Teuk coldly whispered into my ears before turning around and following Kang In out.

 

I gave him a confused look. What is he congratulating me for?

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

so....what y'all think?