I'm Going to Kill you Pighead

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

            “I can’t believe I’m going to do this.” I said to myself. I was so scared when she called. She didn’t sound too good. Her speech was slurred. I knew she was drunk and out in the streets somewhere. All I could think of was something happening her. I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the house and headed toward the pub. Every time I went into one, they said that they didn’t remember such a girl. It felt like hours until I went into a small one. The bartender said that he did remember seeing one. He was laughing when he told me how she cussed at every guy who talked to her.

            “What did you do to her man.” He had asked. “What ever you did, you better make it right. She’s hating you right now.”

            “How long ago was that?”

            “45 minutes ago.” he had replied. “She was pretty drunk. You better go and find her.”

            “That’s what I’m doing.” I said frustrated. I apologized to him. “I’m just really worried.”

            “No problem.”

            I went out of the pub rubbing the back of my head. “Gosh pig head, where did you go you idiot?” I looked at my wrist watch. 11:00 pm. Just then her cellphone started ringing. I was in such a hurry, thinking that I could be Lillian again or maybe even Joo Chan, that it slipped out from my hand. It hit the hard cement side walk with a horrible crash.

            “Aish!” I said. I bent down to pick it up but then something caught my attention. Up a head, about a couple meters down I saw a body in the telephone booth. My first reaction was to leave but then I started to walk towards the booth. Lillian could’ve called me from the booth. As I got closer and closer, I recognized that it was a girl that was in there. I nervously opened the door afraid that it was a ghost. I couldn’t see her face because her hair covered it.

            “Yah, are…are you okay?” I asked.

She didn’t reply.

            “Yah, miss, are you okay.” I asked again, nudging her legs with my foot.

Still she didn’t reply. I took a deep breath and bent down and flipped her over so I could see her face. I was shock and relief when I saw who it was.

            “Lillian!” I said patting her cheeks. She didn’t budge. “Lillian, can you hear me?”

Nothing.

            She wasn’t wearing anything other than a thin tee-shirt and sweatpants. I took off my jacket and wrapped her with it to warm her up. She was so cold. “Yah Lillian, wake up.” I said again, patting her cheeks a little harder this time.

This time she barely opened her eyes.

            “It’s me.”

            “Get a way.” she mumbled, pushing me way from her. It was really more like a nudge. She must really be drunk. I grabbed her arms to lift her up but she kept on pushing me trying her best of get away from me but it was useless. She finally became exhausted and just gave up all together. I lifted her onto my back with ease. I went to retreat my phone and headed back to the Suju House. She was in and out of conscious. She was mumbling a lot, making a lot of gestures. I was so embarrassed. People who happened to be out were staring at me as they walked past. Did I mention that she smelled really bad? Her breath smelled like alcohol. It was really strong at first but then after a while you just can’t smell it anymore. Well it was until I hear her gaging. “I God, please don’t let here puke on me. Please, please wait until-”  I felt something warm slowly oozing down my back.  I started to gag from the smell of it. It was horrible. There was nothing I could do until I got home! Could this day get any worst was what I was thinking until it started pouring. People in the streets scrambled to the nearest shelter, but not me. I had to keep on walking.

            “When you wake up, I’m going to kill you Pig Head.” I said. I picked up my pace. The sooner we get home, the sooner I can take this shirt off and soak myself in body wash. That thought along with the thought of revenge kept me walking at that pace until I finally got home. I swung the door opened which startled them. They all stared at me shocked.

            “What happened?” Kang In asked.

            “Pig Head. It’s Pig Head.” I replied as I carried her up the stairs to me and Kang In’s room. I plopped her down my bed. They all came in and gathered around the bed.

            “Pig Head?” Dong Hae said confused.

            “What happened to her?” Kang In asked.

            “It’s the noona from Mr. Kim’s hotel.” Ki Bum said recognizing her.

            “Oh yeah.” They all said in unison.

            “She’s pretty…but what is that?” Eun Hyuk said pointing to her shirt.

            “Is that….puke?” Kyu Hyung said. “Gross. What did you do to her hyung?

            “No wonder why you smell. You have some on your shirt.” Shin Dong said covering his nose pointing to my back.

            “EWW!!!” they all said.

I forgot about that. I my shirt and threw it way. I don’t think I’m going to wear it again.

            “Hey! She can get sick sleeping with her wet clothes on.” Ryeo Wook pointed out.

            “What did you want me to do? Rip if off from her and change it for her?” I said impatiently.

            “I can do it.” Shin Dong said sarcastically. Hankyung smack him in the head. Shin Dong just rubbed it, laughing.

There were just so many people in here trying to talk all at one that it’s driving me crazy. There was finally a dead silence after everyone got done talking.

            “Well…”

            “Don’t say anything.” I warned.

            “Where’s the maid?” Sung Min said. “She can change her since none of us want to.”

Just then Yesung came in rubbing his eyes. He was probably sleeping while this was all happening.

            “What’s going on.” He said yawning.

            “Nothing…just a pretty girl that Lee Teuk brought.” Sung Min replied.

            “Oh.” He took a peak but then covered his eyes.

            ‘Wha-What’s wrong?” Shi Won asked.

            “Her shirt,…you can…”

            Everyone turned back to her and looked at her shirt. You could pretty much se everything since she was soaked. I quickly threw the blanket over. I forced everyone to get out of the room. I went to get Mrs. Jang who was cleaning out the refrigerator in the kitchen. I informed her about the situation.

:: 30 minutes later:: It stopped raining

            Everyone else had fallen a sleep. I was in the living room sitting on the couch, arms crossed when Kang In came in. He plopped down next to me.

            “You like her don’t you?” he said nudging my arm with a smile on his face.

I laughed. “Pig Head?”

He smiled and nodded.

            “No, Of course not!” I laughed. You know how much we don’t like each other. You saw it when we were at the hotel.”

            “Her name is Lillian, not Pig Head. And who said you can’t like-”

            “She’s not my type Kang In.”

            “Good, because Shi Won said that if you’re not interested then he might just go for her.”

            “Well, tell him it’s open for him.”

            “Okay then, because after him is Shin Dong and after Shin Dong is Dong Hae, then after Dong Hae is Ha-”

            “You guys have a sign up slip?!?” I asked bewildered. I can’t believe that they’re doing this; acting as if she’s some toy that they play with.

            “If you’re ever interested, the sigh up slip is in Dong Hae’s room. Just sign up>‘

            “Hey!! She’s no one’s property where you can just-”

            “See what I mean.” Kang In laughed. “You like her and don’t even know it.”

I scoffed. “Psh, yeah right.”

            “I was just kidding. I was just going to tell you that the bed’s ready.” Kang In said. “Mrs. Jang got done changing and washing her. She gave Lillian your clothes since you brought her here.”

            “What! You gave her my clothes.”

            “Be nice to her. She’s a nice girl. You just need to be on her good side and she’ll be nice to you too.

            “I don’t think that’s gonna happen.”

Kang In yawned. “Well, I’m gonna go to bed. Don’t stay up too late. I already made the bed in the spare room.”

            I threw a pillow at him as he walked out of the room and smiled. You gotta love that guy.
I was going to go upstairs shorting and get ready for bed also but then I thought of calling Joo Chan. I was able to reach him even though it was late. I told them about what happened. I assured them that she was safe with us. I told them that me and Kang In would be dropping her off at their house tomorrow since she’s sleeping. He was glad to hear that she was alright. He gave me the address of their place and thanked me. I guess that Pig Head had everyone worrying about.
I walked me and Kang In’s room. I peaked in. She was sound asleep mumbling once in a while. I shook my head and went into the spare room. I guess I’ll just have to take a shower tomorrow morning as I yawned and knocked out.

____________________________________________________________________

Happy Reading??? The next chapter would be good ^^ and to my subcribbers, thanks a bunch....comment, critique, and subcribe

     -Aaliya, smile always =)