Misunderstanding and uneasy feelings

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

Lee Teuk P.O.V

        I just got done with dishes and was walking up to the room when I notice the light underneath the door of what use to be Lillian's bedroom. Opening the door, I peaked through and saw Kang In picking up some random things and putting it a box. He must've heard me becasue he looked up and smiled.

       "Oh, hyung, wanna help me clean up? Lillian seemed to have forgotten somethings. I was thinking about dropping it off later."

       I laughed....typical.

        "Let me guess....journals, pencils..."

Kang In nodded. "I figured she would want these back...I'm inviting her to the little mini show we're going to do to in a couple days. You wanna come with?"

        He had a little smirk on his face. "Psh...no. Why would I. Besides she has her 'Oppa' now."

        "Okay don't go for her but for me. I don't want to go alone. Mr. Kim can be pretty scary sometimes. Her parents are here too. You would want to meet your in-laws now right?"

        "Fine fine, I'll go. For you...not for her...for you." I said, trying to convince myself more than Kang In.

        When we arrived Mrs. Ahn opened the door with a smile on her face. "Good Evening fellows. What brings you here?"

        "We have some things of Lillians." Kang In said. "I would like to personally give it to her if able."

She nodded. "You will have to wait in the guess room for a little bit though. Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee are talking to the two children about their engagement."

           "Engagement?" I said, my heart litterally dropped.

Her smile got bigger. "Yes, their engagment. It's about time too. They will make such a beautiful family. Don't you think so?"

        "Neh." I barely said. "They will make a b-beautiful family."

When Mrs. Ahn took us into the family room. She smiled at Kang In and I as soon as we appeared by the door. Of course she will be super excited. She just got herself engaged basically.

        "“There’s tickets in there for you and Annie, if you would like to come watch us.” I heard Kang In whisper to her.

Her face lit up yet again. “You definitely spoil me too much.”

        I scoffed. Of course she would think that she's spoiled. She basically has all these men falling at her feet.

       She walked us out still smiling cheerfully. I couldn't stand it anymore. That smile on her face was irritating me more than anything, expecicially today, especially right now. 

      "Good night Lillian." Kang In said before turning to leave.

She kept on looking at me with a smile on her face...like she was happy to see me. I definitely won't play this game with her. She already has her beautiful fiance waiting for her inside. Irritated I pulled her in, surprising her. "Congratulations." I said flatly into her ears. It came colder than I had planned to but the confusion in her face when I released her and walk away was not what I had expected.

        "Was that necessary?" Kang In said as soon as I got into the car.

        "What was?" I asked.

Kang In just shook his head. "Someone's a bit jealous...and maybe a little regret full now too huh?"

I brushed his comment aside. "I don't know what you're talking about."

         "I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about. One day you will wake up and realize a ton of things but by then hyung, you might be a little too late."

I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about waking up and being too late."

He gave me a sarcastic smile. "You'll find out soon enough...just know this though, everything is not as it always seems."

What's up with all these riddles these days.

end of P.O.V

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Annie and I shared our room. She was already sound a sleep but I couldn't got to sleep at all. She basically fell asleep on me after I told her about everything that has happened. Jae In, Sung Mi, Jung Su...everything. Like Kang In, she basically said that my life was like a Korean drama. I asked her about Kang In. She just blushed. I couldn't help but about him. Young Woong Oppa is nice. I wouldn't mind at all. I will have an exccuse to come to Korean more often now too if something was to happen between the both of them. I smiled just thinking about it. But then my mind soon wander to everything else that happened tonight. There were just too many thoughts going in my mind. I wish I could just take them out, put it all in a box and think about it another day.

        After the guys left, Grandma Kim had be go into her room. She said she wanted to talk to me. At first I thought she was going to talk about Joo Chan and I. I knew that she really did want the both of us to be together. She didn't though. She motioned for me lay on the bed next to her. She put my hands in both of hers and looked me straight in the eyes.

        "I want you to know that I'm not disappointed at all about you and Joo Chan," she started to say. "I know that you were afraid of that, I can clearly see you two children would not be happy if you both were engaged."

She silenced me with her finger. "Lee Teuk is not a bad gentleman either."

My eyes widen in surprise. "Grandma..."

She chuckled. "Even though I am older now, I'm not dumb Lillian. I've been in love before too."

        "I just don't know if the feeling is return though. He....He confuses me so much." I explained.

        "I'm pretty sure you confuse him too," she said.

I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?"

        "You will know when the time comes." She said. "Now, you should go and get some rest. It was been a long day for you."

       "Okay. Night grandma." I tucked her in, kissed her on the forehead and closed the door behind me.

        "What can she possibly mean by all this?" I thought to myself as i tried to go back to sleep. "And why the heck does Lee Teuk mean on congratulating me like that too. None of it makes any sense. When does Lee Teuk ever make any sense though." I smiled stupidly to myself just thinking about it. Gosh, this guy has really turned me into a little gigggly high school girl. "Yah Lee Teuk, when I see you, you're dead."