I'm Drunk!!!!

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

            Remember how I wrote to Jung Su about having a slumber party with Hye Joo? Well today was the day!!! Mr. Kim was okay with me holding it at their place. We invited Jae In, the quiet girl from the café over too. We were talking about random girl stuff. They asked about James and I told them about how we met and everything. We painted each others nails making designs with tooth picks. Hyo Joo and Jae In were better at this than me. I really got to know Jae In. She was quiet at all. She was just shy. There was though this sense of mystery that I felt around her though. I asked about the heart shaped necklace around her neck. She was playing with it again like she was at the café.

            “This?” she asked holding it.

            “I’m assuming someone you cherished gave it to you.” I said. “You always play with it.”

            “I guess you can say that.”

            “Are you going to tell us a story?” Hyo Joo said excited.

            “Well…it’s…

            “If’s okay if it’s too personal.” I said, sensing it was a touchy subject.

            “So did you get any reply from Jung Su?” Hyo Joo asked.

            “Yeah.” I replied. “He’s busy like always. I hope we get to meet soon though. 5 years and we haven’t even seen each other yet.”

            “Jung Su?” Jae In said.

            “Oh sorry. He’s my pen pal. In high school I met him online. We’ve been friends ever since.”

            “What’s his last name.” She asked.

            “Park. Park Jung Su.”

She nodded.

            “We were suppose to meet a while back but then something came up. We lost out chance because he’s always busy with work.

            “Maybe he’s fake. You never know about those sites.” Hyo Joo kid.

            “I was kind of scared of that but then it’s been so long. I trust him.”

            “How old is he anyways?

            “23...only two years older than me.” I explained. “Why are we talking about me only. What about you guys. Anything that I don’t know about? Jae In, you said that you use to live in the states, which state did you live in?”

            “Minnesota.” She replied

            “Really! That’s where I’m from. That’s so cool.” I exclaimed excitedly.

            “That is really cool.” she said. “I love the Autumn there.”

            “I do too but I really like the Winter even though it gets freezing cold.”

            “I agree.” Jae In laughed.

            “I should call my friend. You guys would love her.” I took out my phone card since I don’t have my cell phone, but instead, she called me.

            “Annie, Hyo Joo and Jae In are here and would like to talk to you.” I said.

            “Lillian….” she said quietly.

I sensed that something wasn’t right. “Is everything all right?”

            “I’m fine….it’s just…”

            “Is it James? I can never reach him every time I call? Is he okay?”

            “He’s fine too….it’s just that….”

I looked over at them who was a little confused because they weren‘t fluent in English. “Annie, just tell me.”

            “Are you sitting down?” she asked.

            “Yeah….Annie, just tell me.” I demanded, scared.

            “It’s about the trip to France.” she replied. “About James and Ashlee.”

            “What do you mean?” I asked.

There was a long silent pause. I heard her exhale loudly before saying what she said next. “James and Ashlee….”

I was afraid I already knew the answer. I didn’t want to ask but it did. “S-something……Something happened between them.”

            “I just found out the other day…..now they’re….”

            “Together.” I finished for her.

            “Lillian, please don’t do anything stupid. I know you tend to do that when you’re upset. Promise me you won’t do anything you’ll regret later.” Annie begged.

            “I was wondering why I couldn’t reach him lately.” I whispered trying not to cry.

            “Lillian, promise me.”

            I hung up the phone. I knew I wouldn’t be able to make that promise. I felt so confused right now. I couldn’t believe it but at the same time…I did. I only had one thing to do and that was to call James myself. I dialed his number and waited for him to answer. It seemed like forever until the phone was finally picked up. There was relief for a second but then it all disappeared when I heard the voice. Just the sound of it voice on the other end made me want to hurt her so much. She wouldn’t know how much it hurt; how much pain it feels to be betrayed but not just anyone but a friend.

            “Where’s James, Ashlee.” I finally said

            “Oh, it’s you.” She coldly said.

            “Where is he? I want to talk to him.”

            “He’s busy…taking a shower.”

            “How could you. I thought you were my friend Ashlee?” I asked.

            “Haven’t you heard that a friend could become your worst enemy?” she said “Besides, he was something that I wanted and you were in the way. So I took it when I had that chance. It was so much fun in France. Just the two of us…alone”

           ”I hate you.” I said coldy.

            “I know you do. He’s amazing by the way. Too bad I got to it first.”

            “You know what, you go a head and be happy with him. He’s nothing but a coward anyways. This just goes to show how low of a person you two are. Have you no honor at all Ashlee?”

            “Are you calling me a ?” she asked angrily.

            “I never said that. You said that yourself.”

            “!” Aslee said with menace.

            “Oh really.” I laughed. “I’m not the one that stole someone else’s boyfriend.”

            “He doesn’t want you anymore Lillian. He’s wants me.”

            “Really?” I said. “IF that is so then how come he gave me a recording say how much he loves me? If he’s capable of doing this to me Ashlee after we dated for two years, what makes you think he won’t be able to do it to you?”

            I heard the phone slam and that was when all my emotion started pouring out. I felt so lost and betrayed. I was so angry at the both of them too. I wanted to punch James’s stomach and then his face over and over again. I wanted to show him how much hurt I was feeling right now. He was nothing but a coward, lying to my face. Telling me how much he loves me! I grabbed the box he gave me before I left for the trip from under the bed and opened it. I threw the recorder across the room ad sobbed forgetting that they were still there.

            “What happened?” Hyo Joo asked.

            “Guys and their lies.” Jae In said.

I nodded. I couldn’t say anything. I could form any words. I was just so hurt.

            Hyo Joo came and sat next to me hugging me. “You go ahead and cry.” she said. That was when I heard Jame’s ugly pathetic voice. It was coming from the recorder he gave me.

            “Lillian…I don’t know how I’m going to put this….but….something happened between me and Ashlee when we went to France. We wanted to tell you but didn’t want to hurt you…we…..

            I ran out of the room, down the stairs, through the front door, and out into the cool autumn night air. I needed to get away and breathe in some air. I couldn’t take it. I just couldn’t. I felt like he cut my heart out and stabbed it over and over and over again. Him and Ashlee. I wanted the both of them to suffer so much, but I’m not evil like them. I just kept on running even though I knew that they were looking for me. I heard them run out after me, calling me. I didn’t answer them though. I didn’t want to. I wanted to be alone and get it all out of my system. I was running so hard that I couldn’t even breathe anymore. I couldn’t even cry anymore. I finally stopped and took a breather. As I did so, I realized that I was lost, I didn’t know where I was anymore. Everything looked so unfamiliar. Looking around I saw a little pub so I entered thinking about using the pay phone inside. I was going to call Joo Chan to come and pick me up, but instead I ordered a shot of alcohol. If I was drunk enough, then I wouldn’t be able to feel the aching pain in my heart I thought. I had one shot of alcohol and then ordered another and another. Pretty soon I did get drunk. I remembered some guys talking to me trying to get something from me but they all ended up going away from me. I don’t remember why. Deciding that I was drunk enough, I got up and walked out of the pub and headed toward a telephone booth I saw. With some difficulty, dialed a number and waited. Everything seemed to be moving. The trees, the buildings. It was so hard to concentrate.

            “Hello?” a voice said.

            “Lillian ah-, na chwihaesseoyo, I’m drunk!“ I laughed.

            “Where are you?”

            “I feel so sad right now. I want to kill him.”

            “Lillian, tell me where you are.”

            “At a pub of course you dummy.”

            “Stay where you are. I’ll come and find-”

            “I was so happy. Family, friends education….boyfriend. He’s nothing but a coward Lillian. I hate him.” I cried. I started sobbing all over again. I hung up and slumped down on the hard concrete floor and just sobbed until everything finally went blank.

            I woke up moments later when I heard someone calling me, trying to wake me up. I opened my heavy eye lids but everything was so blurry. I tried fighting him when he tried to carry me. I pushed him a way from me but he was too strong. I finally lost all energy and closed my eyes, too tired to stay awake, too tired to fight.

__________________________________________________________________________________

What a Jerk move on Jame's part....I would hate him for LIFE!!!!....There's gonna be some good Lee Teuk Lillian action coming up so keep on reading =) And to my subscibers...THANKS A BUNCH ^^

     -Aaliya, smile always

 ( )_( )
(='_'=) SMILE FOR THE BUNNY!!!
 (")_(")