THIS !!!

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

            I dreaded getting out of bed this morning. Since I wasn’t scheduled for classes today, I had to go work at the hotel. That only mean one thing; Lee Teuk. I didn’t want to have to face him. He’s so ugh….there are no words to describe him. I asked the Mr. Ahn and the male staffers if any of them had my phone. They all said that didn’t, so I was back to how it was again; worrying about where it could possibly be. Anyways, I was talking to the other maid who was taking care of them and she felt totally opposite of me. She was totally in love with them.

            “You actually like being a maid for them?” I said

            “Who wouldn’t. It’s Super Junior. Who wouldn’t want to be next to them.” she dreamily said.

            “Super Junior?” I asked.

            “The number one hit group in South Korea.”

            “That’s why they could afford the restricted section.” I thought to myself.

           “Lee Teuk is constantly asking where you are though.” she said a little annoyed. “Did you do something to him?”

Great I thought. “What did you tell him?”

           She shrugged her shoulders. “Always the same thing. That you’re not working. He doesn’t believe me though. Since you are here today, you’re going to have to tend their needs.”

            I couldn’t wait until they leave the hotel. I felt bad saying it but they really were needy people. Like the other day they were always buzzing me to get them noodles. They must really love their noodles.

            I was putting towels away in the storage room when one of them buzzed for me to bring them noodle. Thankfully it was only one bowl that I had to make and not a whole bunch. When I got up to their room, Lee Teuk was waiting out like always waiting for me, timing how long it took.

            “This time it took you less then ten minutes, Pig Head.” he said.

            “You must be really bored.” I replied moving him away from the door so I could give who ever it was that wanted their noodle. A chubby guy opened the door and grabbed the noodle closing the door. I stared at it surprised. He didn’t even thank me. The door opened again and he thanked me. I saw a glimpse of the inside and saw all of them sitting there in the living room. Most have the golden orange hair that Lee Teuk also had.

            “You’re wel-” Before I could even “you’re welcomed” him, he already closed the door. I walked away scratching my head. “Strange people.” I said out loud not remembering that Lee Teuk was still standing there.

            “That is why I call you Pig Head. You talk to your self.”

            “Just so you know Mr.” I said acting tough walking up to him starring him straight in the eye. It didn’t help though that he was taller then me. “I could have you tossed out of this hotel.”

            “Really how?” He asked unimpressed.

I searched for my phone, totally forgetting that I still don’t have it. Kang In whom I met this morning while tending their needs came out looking for Lee Teuk. He saw me and said hi. I replied with a nod. I turned back to face Lee Teuk.

            “In case you didn’t know, Joo Chan…”I stopped. I didn’t need to explain this to him. It wasn’t like he cared. Joo Chan was pretty close to them too so that probably wouldn’t be possible. The more I thought about it, the angrier I got. There was no way I could threaten him so he’ll leave me alone. I stomped away with frustration with out saying bye to either of them. This wasn’t fair at all. I was just going to have to deal with them until the end of the week. THIS !!!

            Like always, Joo Chan gave me a lift when my shift was over. After supper, I went to my room when I remembered that I wanted to do portraits of Grandma Kim for my Art project I had to do, so I got out my drawing pad, pens/pencils, and entered her room.

            “I was wondering if you would like to me my subject for my Art project?” I said.

            “Of course I would love too.” She replied sweetly.

            I pulled out the chair next to coffee table and made myself comfortable. She sat up in bed and posed for me while I drew a really quick sketch just so I could get the features before tucking her into bed. I stayed in her room while she slept, drawing. Remembering how her smile spread across her face when she was laughing I drew that in. I also drew her with her twinkling eyes when she was happy. I drew every strand of her silky black and white hair. When I finally finished, I studied it with satisfaction. Before I went to sleep I tried calling James, my boyfriend again. Like always though, I get his voice mail.

            “Hey James, it’s Lillian. You must be very busy lately because I always miss you. Just call me back okay. Miss ya””

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can You imagine being a maid to them...it will be pretty AMAZING =D (dies of pure joy)

     -Aaliya, smile always