Realization

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

DOUBLE UPDATE...since I wasn't able to update until now.... enjoy =) It kind of is fast pace.

 

Aaliya, smile always.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Teuk’s P.O.V

 

    As soon as we got to the location, I told Kang In to call the police and give the the address to the ware house. On the ride there, they were asking me questions left and right on how I knew that Lillian was there. I had to explain the whole entire situation to them. Sung Mi not really being Sung Mi and how she was a freak fan, saying that we dated eachother. They joked about it at first but then got serious when he got there.
 

    We snuck around the warehouse checking to make sure that no one was loitering around. I peered through the broken window and saw Lilian all tied up sturggling to keep that jerk of a man off her. The pathetic minion was just standing around them laughing. I was going to barge in there and give them a piece of my mind but Kang In stopped me.
 

“You gotta keep your cool. Think striaght. We don’t know what kind of weapon they might have.”
 

“I’ll try.” I replied, brushing it off. When i get my hands on that bastard, he is going to wish that he was already dead.
 

We made a little quick and simple plan. I was to get Lillian and everyone else was get distract the other members and hold them off until the police gets here.We sneakily snuck into the warehouse and all hell broke lose. I punched that ert in the face sending him flying through the empty crates before freeing Lillian. She looked to weak and tired.
 

“Are you alright?” I asked her, inspecting her arms, face. Anything that was in exposure.
 

She tried putting on a brave that that pig head. “I’m okay. Lee Teuk. I’m okay.”
 

I pulled her in for a hug, assuring her that everything was going to be okay. Oppa is here now. You will be alright.
 

I told her to go and hide and not come out until I go looking for her. She seemed reluctant at first but did as I told her. I turned around and went look for that bastard. All around me everyone was knocking and blocking hits. We were definitely gonna pay for this tomorrow in the morning but right now I didn’t care. I found that ert and started beating him up again. He threw a few punches and I threw a few. He stumbled backwards, before wiping the blood from his lips and laughed. “I finally discovered why you didn’t want to share,” he cockily replied. “She tasted so sweet. I wouldn’t have shared her either. Too bad I beat you to it first.”
 

Anger swelled up in me which scared me more than anything else. I punched him with all the anger in my knocking him out cold. I walked over to him, looking down at him. “I told you not to touch her.”
 

The police sirens caught my attentions. They started storming in, gun raised. They rounded up the gang, taking them outside into the police car.
 

“How are you feeling?” Kang In said, walking over by me. “You were a maniac tonight.”
 

“I’m okay.” I replied, wincing when I felt the cut on the corner of my lips. “How are you?”
 

“I’m not dead yet. But we sure will be when Manager Hyun finds out.” He said non chalantly.
 

I shook my head. “Definitely not looking forward to that.”
 

    I turn to Han Hyung and Shi Won who looked better than ever. They were chest bumping each other like high school students. “Eh, how are you guys doing?”
 

    “Never better.” They both said in unison.
 

I just shook my head. “Kang In, give them your statement. I’m gonna go get Lillian.”
 

    He nodded and off I went to look for Lillian. I shouted her name first but she didn’t reply. “Yah, where are you?”
 

    I looked around all the crates but saw no sign of her anywhere. Just then I way the side door left open and foot prints leading out of it.
 

End of  P.O.V.


 

Joo Chan P.O.V

 

    I just finished tying up one of the gang members when I saw Jae In walking out of the warehouse with Lillian close behind. She must not know the situation. I have to save her.
 

    I quickly followed them out and into the forest, making sure that to not be spotted by either of them.
 

    “They won’t find us here.” I heard Jae In said. “Sung Mi, I need you to stay quiet okay. They won’t know that you’re here. Oppa won’t be able to find you here.”
 

    “Sung Mi?” I repeated confused. I looked at Lillian who looked confused as well
 

    “Jae In…” she calmly said. “How did you guys know that I was here.”
 

    “I’m not sure. He seemed to know where he was going.” she replied.
 

    “How did you know that there was a secret way out when you’ve never been here before?”
 

Jae In’s face slowly distorted into that of pure hatred. “Because I hate you. I wanted you dead, that’s why.
 

    Lillian slowly backed away from Jae In. “You were the ones that hired them huh?”
 

    “Yes.” Jae In spat out,”I knew that you would just be in the way of Jung Su oppa and I. Having you keep quiet about our little secret was not going to be enough, so keeping you completely quiet was the only option left for me.”
 

    I slowly stepped closer and closer to them, reading to pounce on Jae In but then I stepped on a twig surprising the both of them. In desperation, Jae In grabbed Lillian, holding her in a head lock with a knife held up against her neck. “Come out right now.” she said, searching frantically.
 

    I slowly stepped out, mentally hitting my head for my dumb mistake. “It’s only me.” i said, harms held out. “Let Lilian go Jae In.”
 

    “Don’t come any closer.” she said, “I’ll kill her if you do.”
 

She pressed the knife a little harder against Lillian neck.
 

    “Listen to me.” I calmly said. “I know how you feel. I’m feeling the same why too.”
 

    “How can you feel the same why? You don’t understand. No one ever does. Not even Jung Su oppa.”
 

    “I like this girl too but the feelings are not mutual. I’m hurting too Jae In. Hurting Lillian isn’t going to solve anything. It’s just going to make Jung Su run away from you even more. Let her go Jae In.”
 

    “No.” she relied, tears running down her face. “I can’t, she’s the problem.” She pressed the knife a little harder to emphasis whom she was talking about, making Lillian wince.
 

    “She’s not the problem.” Lee Teuk suddenly said from behind me. “Let her go Jae In. This is between you and me.”
 

    “Jung Su Oppa.” Jae In said. “You’re lying. I don’t believe you.”
 

    “Let Lillian go Jae In. We can talk about this. It doesn’t have to be like this.”
 

Jae In shook her head. “No one loves me. No one never will.”
 

    “That’s not true Jae In.” Lillian said. “I love you. Hyo Joo loves you too.”
 

    “Shut up.” Jae In said, in pure hatred. “I don’t love you though.”
 

    “Let her go Jae In, please.” Lee Teuk said.
 

    “No. I won’t.” She said flatly. “I’m I can’t have you, then no one can”
 

She lifted the knife, ready to plung the knife into Lillian’s heart when a gunshot ran out. Jae In’s face changed from hatred to shock, to pain, and then sadness. She fell to the icy cold snow. Lillian watched in horror at the lifeless body laying before her, shock and paralyzed. Before either me or Lee Teuk could get to her Kang In was already by her side soothing her and leading her back to the car. They had us all go in for a check up at the hospital near by. The others were still getting their cuts and bruises taken care of when I walked into the room where Lillian would be staying for the knight. She was sleeping peacefully as if nothing had happened. I gently brushed a strand of hair out from her face. Time was what Kang In had said and time is what I’m going to give her. She started stirring up, like she was having a bad dream. Oppa, she kept on repeating. Oppa.
 

end of P.O.V


 

Lee Teuk’s P.O.V:
 

    When we got to the hospital, they took us each into seperate rooms to be checked on. Lillian was in and out of consciousness so they had her wheeled in. They were going to give her scans incase anything was the matter. They figured that she was just in shock from all that had happened and just needed a full night of rest.
 

    I just got done getting taken care of when I asked for what room Lillian was in. The nurse gladly gave me the room number. I was prepared to stay at the hospital with her tonight. There was no way i was going to go home and leave her here. Not after what had happen. She’s not gonna leave my side ever again. When I got to the door, I was going to walk in when I stopped. My heart dropped to my stomach. There I thought I had a chance when all along there really wasn’t anything. She made this pretty clear before and it definitely is clear now. Lillian was hugging Joo Chan calling him Oppa.”
 

    “Saranghae Oppa. Don’t leave me ever again.”
 

    I backed away, bumping into Kang In in the process.
 

    “What’s wrong?” he asked.
 

    “Don’t look. It’ll spare you the hurt. She has a different oppa now.”
 

    “Moh?” Kang In asked surprised.
 

    “Let’s just go. Give them sometime to themselves.”
 

And with that, we left the hospital. Well, everyone except for Joo Chan and Kang In. He refused to leave saying that he had responsibilities here. I didn’t want to push him se we left him. I called Mr. Kim and the family to tell them what happened that for them not to be afraid. She was okay. I was informed, that Lillian’s parents were expected soon too for the Kim’s banquet they were holdin.
 

    That night, I went ot the bed with an awful icky feeling. A feeling that I did not like at all. Jealousy? Hurt? Maybe.
 

end of P.O.V


 

Joo Chan P.O.V
 

    “Oppa. Oppa.” Lillian kept on repeating.
 

    “I’m right here Lillian.” I said holding her hand.
 

    “Don’t leave me okay. “ she said crying, She got up and hugged mer, eyes still closed. She must be dreaming.
 

    “Joo Chan isn’t going to leave you Lillian.” I assured her.
 

    “Jung Su Oppa. Saranghae. Don’t leave me Oppa. Don’t leave me.”
 

The first three words pierced my heart with the greatest pain. Jung. Su. Oppa. Jung Su, Lee Teuk. That’s why she can’t love me. That’s why the affection couldn’t be returned. She likes Lee Teuk.
 

    I patted her back. Jung Su isn’t going to leave you anywhere. He’s going to stay right by your side. I forced myself to say, before gently lying her back down to thd bed and tucking her in. She held onto my hands not letting go at all. If only I could  be Lee Teuk for her. Does he know how luck of a man he is? Does he realise it?