The Fountain of Love...again

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

Finally an update....hope you enjoy and please don't hate me for taking forever. It's just been a really busy school year. Please comment =) Merci

   ~Aaliya, smile always =)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

    My heart beat started to beat faster as fear crept through me. I quickly scanned the area and saw that I didn’t recognize anything. Because of my bickering, I didn’t realize how far I have wondered away from the skating rink. CRAP!

 

     “What is a pretty girl like you doing all alone?” he sweetly said.

 

I glared at him, trying to hide the fear in me. “Whatever it is, it’s none of your business.”

 

     He cackled, before reply, advancing towards me. “I make it my business to know where you’re at at all times.”

 

     “What are you now? A stalker?” I asked, taking little steps back.

 

    He shrugged, indifferent. “You can say that.”

 

I cooly looked around for weapons- rock, branches, anything but saw nothing with everything being covered by  the blanket of snow. I searched my pockets for objects to use as protection but just found some spare change.

 

     “So …” he said, “where’s that boyfriend of yours?”

 

     “He went into the woods….to pee.”

 

He laughed. “If I wasn’t smart, I would’ve believed you.

 

     “You weren’t smart to start with.” I retored.

 

He cooly smiled at me. “Get her!”

 

I whipped around and ran for my life, literally. There was no way I was going t let myself get caught by them. I randomly threw some of the coins over and head, hitting one of them in the eye. The other tried grabbing my hand, but grabbed my mittens instead, pulling it off my hands. Quickly swinging around, I kicked him in the face, sending him to the ground, along with the mittens. I was going to retreive the it, but saw the others rushing towards me so I made a charge for it towards the rink where it would be a lot safer. I didn’t even bother following through the bath but when straight through the snow. Mianha Jung Su, didn’t mean to leave your mittens behind.

 

     When I finally made it to the rink, I searched for Lee Teuk’s face, hoping that he didn’t leave the area yet, but didn’t see anyone. Aish, where are you Lee Teuk! The ert gang  chased me even to the rink, following me, slipping on the ice.

 

     “Get her you dumb asses.” the ert yelled, following close behind them.

 

     I had to get to a place where there is traffic. That way, I could distract them while I make an escape for it. If I remembered correctly, the fountain wasn’t that far away from the entrance, so if I make it pass there, I should be able to get help. So with that plan, I ran through the snow as fast as I could, praying that I would make it. Praying that Lee Teuk would be there to save me like last time.

 

***Lee Teuk P.O.V::

 

     “Why do we always argue?” I thought, as I walked along the paved walk way, trying to cool down. “Can’t we just get along for once?”

 

I took off my hat and ruffled my hair. “Lillian Lee, you are so stubborn and- Aish!! should probably go look for you before you find youself in trouble.”

 

     I turned around and headed back towards the skating rink. I looked around for her and didn’t find her so I decided to take the path she took earlier. I called for her, but heard nothing. Starting to get worried, I ran down the bath and stopped I saw her mittens on the ground. I looked frantically around, searching for her but saw no one.. I walked back to the skating rink and saw her in the distance, running away, trudging through the deep snow, with a bunch of guys close behind her. “You really are a trouble magnet huh!”

 

     Figuring that if she was smart, she will try to get to traffic, I took the short cut using the paved side walk, hoping to reach her first before those guys did.

 

***END OF P.O.V::

 

     By the time I reached the fountain, I was huffing and puffing, My throat was pounding and my head was aching. I quickly searched the area, for any signs of movement, hoping to take a breather. I crouched down behind the fountain. hoping they would’ve see me.

 

     “Ottoke.” I whispered to myself. That was when I felt a cold hand, covering my mouth. I scratched at it, whoever it was, stuggling to get free. It’s hand was muffling my cry. I was whipped around and soundly hugged by this stranger, knocking the air out from me.

 

     “Thank God I found you first.” he said, swelling me up with hope. I even got a little teary but wiped those away before he could see it.

 

     “Lee Teuk, it’s them. It’s them again.” I said, not being able to say anything else.

 

     “We don’t have much time before they get here.” He said, looking past me into the darkness. “Take off your hat and undo your hair.”

 

     “What?” I asked, confused.

 

     “Just do it.” He said, pulling my hat off and ruffling my hair, making it messy, making sure that I covered my face as well.

 

     “Why are you doing this?” I asked, trying to move his hands from the top of my head.

 

     “Saving your . Now I’m going to kiss you!”

 

This was the only warning he gave me before pulling me into his chest, placed his thumb over my lips, and pretended to kiss me. Surprised by his action and our proximity, I accidentally dropped the coin that I had held tightly in hand, dropping it into the fountain. My eyes, closed, I heard the fireworks, booming in the air and the echoes of the words of the grandma I have met the first time I was here…..

 

     “If you drop a coin into the fountain, your soul mate will appear. You will know they’re your soul mate when you seal it with a kiss and hear fireworks.”

 

     From the corner of my eyes, I saw the gang run towards us. Scared, I scooted in more towards Lee Teuk for comfort. He quickly maneuvered be onto his lap, as he sat down on the rim of the fountain, pulling me in closer to him.

 

     He smiled at me. “It’s going to be okay.” he whispered.

 

     Being with him and hearing him say that did make everything okay. I held my breath as the gang, ran right past the both of us and towards that street. They soon disappeared. I looked down at Lee Teuk and him at me before we both started laughing.

 

     “They really did miss us.” I laughed. “I can’t believe.”

 

     “What did I tell you?” He said, smiling.

 

     Without think, I threw my arms around him and just hugged him. “Komo- Jung Su op-“ I caught myself before I said more. I pulled away from him, him looking at me with a quizzical look, afraid that he had figured it out. I chuckled a little trying to laugh it off.

 

     “You were just about to call me oppa.” He smirked.

    

I looked at him confused at first, but then relieved that he didn’t catch the Jung Su part. “Ani, I wasn’t going to call you that.”

 

     “Yeah you were, admit it. You’re already sitting on my lap, with your arm wrapped so perfectly around my neck.”

 

     I blushed and scrabbled off him, straightening. “Oh it’s getting dark.” I said, changing the subject. We should go back.” I headed off towards traffic, to the bus stop as Lee Teuk just looked on, chuckling to himself.

 

     “Aren’t you coming?” I asked.

 

     “Coming, Coming.” He said, starting off into a jog to catch up, with a smug smirk on his face.

 

___________________________________________________________________-

So....how was it? Please leave comments. It's much appreciated.