Knight in Shining Armor

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

Mianhe for the long update. I've been anxiously waiting for a time where i can finish writing chapters too....i am so excited to see what you readers have to say about the next few chapters that would be posted up these next few weeks. I apologize onece again for the long wait. As always comment, critique, and happy reading!

Aaliya, smile always =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               I eyes slowly peeled opened feeling cold, my vision still blurred. All I saw was a dim light hovering over head and a figure in front of me, looking intently at me. I tried rubbing my eyes but realizes that my hands were cuffed over my head. I looked up and saw that they had slung it over a bar. I heard a light chuckle, turning my attention to him. “Try all you want. You’re stuck.” He said triumphantly.  I heard multiple laughter echo around me, surrounding me, taunting me. They had taken my coat off, leaving me in just my sweater. I started to grow frantic knowing that this time I was really doomed. No Lee Teuk to help me this time. I was on my own. I tried to use as much strength as I could to break free but it was useless. Their laughter got louder bouncing off the empty walls of the warehouse.

 

               “Not this time are you getting free from us.” He said. I didn’t even need to ask who it was. I recognized his erted voice anywhere.

 

               “Why are you always after me?” I asked in the toughest voice I could muster up.

 

               “Like I said, you’re a sweet morsel that I want.” I said, evil gleaming from his eyes as he eyed me from head to toe. Even though I was covered in my winter gear, I still felt his gaze pierced through it all, sending me shivers.

 

               “There’s no one where to save you now…not even you’re little boyfriend.”

 

               I scoffed, hiding the fear that was soon to spill out. “How do you know that?”

 

He turned to his fellow gang mates, all of them chuckling as if it was a game and I was sure to lose. “We’re in the middle of nowhere in an abandoned warehouse. You really think they’re going to find you. By the time they do you’re going to be nothing but a lifeless corpse.”

 

               So they really are going to me and then kill me!

 

               He started walking towards me, knife in hand. My eyes widened in fear. Andwae! This isn’t how my life is going to end.

 

               “Boss….remember she said not to kill her.” one of his minions said.

 

               She…someone hired them! A GIRL!

 

               “I’m not gonna kill her.” He said angrily to the guy. “I’m just,” he turned to me and his lips. “going in for a little taste.”

 

               He walked closer and closer to me, with the glint of a predator going in for a kill. There’s no way I was going to lose without a fight. When he was close enough, I swung my leg, as hard as I could with the intention of kicking him in his sensitive area. To my horror, he read my mind and moved out of the way, with an ugly smirk on his face. He yanked my head back, making me wince in pain. He pressed the knife lightly into my neck.“You think I’m stupid to not know you by now little minx.” He released my head only to give me a blow in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me. I desperately gasped for breath. They all just laughed, me being their form of sick entertainment.

 

               “Don’t worry, I promise you will enjoy it all after we’re through with you.”

 

               “P-please d-don’t do this to me.” I desperately pleaded., tears started to form.

 

               He laughed, and whispered into my ears.. “If you wouldn’t have been playing hard to get, I might’ve let you go…but you tempt me too much.”

 

               He cut through my sweater, ripping it off me leaving me in nothing but my thin white t-shirt and jeans. He eyed me up and down. “No wonder why he wouldn’t let me near you.” He grabbed my hair and sniffed it before letting out a satisfied sigh. “Mmm….strawberries...I wonder if your lips would taste like that too.”

    He suddenly and aggressively crushed his lips on mine I rried to avoid it, movng my head side to side, stepping away from him but it was helpless His filthy lips were all over mine, trying to pri through Disgusted, I bit down hard on his nasty tongue. He screamed out in pain releasing me. I could taste the blood in my mouth.

 

    He wiped the blood from his lips, staring down at it first with shock before looking up at me with death eyes. “You little .” He spat out before raising his hands to hit me. I winced, waiting for the pain but it never came..
 

    “Touch her one more time and you die.” His voice was like music to my ears. He really did come and rescue me. My knight in shining armor really did come. The ert Man attempted to swing a hit but that was easily blocked by Lee Teuk. Lee Teuk took a swing sending him through the empty crates.

 

    I was close to tears when he quickly untied me. Weak from the blows and shock, my legs gave in underneath me. He caught me just in time, gently sitting me down on the cold ground.

“Are you okay? Did he hurt you?”concern filling his voice as he inspected me, my arms, face.
 

“I’m okay. Lee Teuk. I’m okay.” I said through tears.
 

“I was so worried.” Lee Teuk said, before gathering me into his arms, wrapping his arms around

me. For the first time in the longest time, I felt completely safe. Jung Su oppa came and rescued me. He really came.
 

“Lillian,” he said, holding onto both of my shoulders, “I want you to go hide okay. Hide behind the crates and don’t come out until I call for you. Can you do that for me?”
 

I nodded. “Please be careful Jung Su.”
 

He nodded and smiled. I ran for my life and hid by come crates. All around everyone was in a fight with another. Young Woong Oppa, Joo Chan, Han Kyung, Shi Won. They all came to help.Tears of pure happiness started streaming down my face.I truly am so blessed. From the corner of my eyes something caught my attention though. Jae In? JAE IN! What is she doing! She’s gonna get herself killed. She looked like she was looking for someone….must be Jung Soo. I waved my hands, jumping up and down to get her attentions. When she finally saw me a hug smile spread across her face. She quickly and quietly ran over to me.

 

“Why did you leave the car!?!” I asked, concern. “It’s not safe. Didn’t Lee Teuk tell you where they were going?”

 

“He did. I didn’t want to stay with the rest of the gang so I begged him. He told me to stay in the car but when i saw that no one was coming back, i got scared,”she replied.

 

“I’m just thankful you’re okay. Jung Soo said for us to stay here until he comes looking for us.” I explained to her.

 

“No, it’s not safe hiding here Come with me. I know a secret way out.” she said, and started leaving the crates.
 

“Jae In,” I whispered. “Come back here. It’s not safe right now.”
 

She didn’t listen and disappeared behind the crates.


I shook my head frustrated and followed her. She led us through a side door and out to the back. She took my hand and dragged me through the woods. “It will be safer to wait here. They won’t look for us here.,” she explained.
 

----------------------

 

so what did you think?