Gangwondo

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

 

     The sun shined brightly into the room, promising a good day and it was going to be a good day. I’m finally going to meet my birth family!
I quickly got dresses and headed downstairs to meet Kang In who was basically all dressed and ready. Off of Super Junior were in the dining room eating breakfast. Surprisingly, Lee Teuk decided to cook for them this morning instead.
 
     “You ready?” Kang In asked.
 
     “Deh!” I chimed.
 
     "Cant I come too?” Kyu Hyung asked, with pleading eyes.
 
     Lee Teuk shook his head. “Yah, maknae, we talked about this last night. Kang In is going back home to Gangwondo and is taking Lillian with him.”
 
     “I know, but I want to go too.” Kyu Hyung complained. “I’m all sore from practicing soo much.”
 
Everyone laughed at him and continued eating. I guess that have been practicing….A LOT.
 
     “Lillian and I will be back either later tonight or early the next morning. Depends on what my mom says.” Kang In informed them before taking my luggage and headed out the door. I bowed to all of them and followed Kang In out.
 
     “Ready?” Kang in asked as we pulled out of the drive way.
 
     “Yep!”
 
***Lee Teuk’s P.O.V***
 
     I stopped eating an stared at the door that Kang In and Lillian walked out of not too long ago. I wonder that they both are really going in Gangwondo.
 
     “Hyung, aren’t you not even a little othered by Kang In taking her?” Dong Hae asked, interrupting my train of thought. I pretended not to care and stuffed some rice in my mouth.
 
     “Yeah, I mean, what if they’re really not going to Kang In’s home and is actually going on a date.” Shin Dong added. “He said that they will be back later tonight or early tomorrow morning-”
 
     “OH MY GOD! That means they’re going to spend the night together!” Sung Min shreiked,shocked.
 
This made me choke on my food.
 
     “Hyung! You’re just going to let it all happen!” They all said in unison, looking at me.
 
     I stared back, annoyed at them for stating the obvious. Yes, they have gotten really close since she came back. Yes, they are going together to Gangwondo. Yes, they are spending time alone with each other and yes, there might be something going on that we don’t know about….but…”What are you guys suggesting?”
 
     “We know that you like her. You always bug her and stare at her when you think no one is looking.“ Kyu Hyung answered bluntly.
 
     “I do not.” I denied.
 
     “Lee Teuk hyung,” Yesung said, "we all see the way you look at her, the way you “try” not to care but you do.”
 
     “Stop making stuff up that is not there and continue eating before I make us stay even later tonight.”
 
They all groaned. “I don’t’ want to stay later.” Kyu Hyung complained before putting some rice in his mouth. 
 
     I laughed to myself and just shook my head. On the bright side, the performance is in three days.
 
*** End of View***
 
     I stared out the window as we pulled out, onto the freeway, passing by cars. I’m finally going to see them…only a few hours away and I'll finally meet them!
 
     “Thinking about meeting her?” Kang In asked, pulling me back, out of my thought.
 
     I nodded. “I just can’t believe its actually happening.”
 
     “How did you find her anyway?”
 
     I hesitated before replying. “Well, as crazy as I sounds,  I dreamt about them. About being give up for adoption, about their names and the Doctor. I did a little research and narrowed it down to a couple doctors that was able to lead me to my birth parents.”
 
     “You mean your dream helped you find them?” Kang In said, shocked in disbelief.
 
     I nodded. “I know it’s crazy, but yeah. I’ve always had this specific dream when I was younger. I never really though much of them. It stopped for a while an djust recently started again this year. I think it was because  of coming here to Seoul in the beginning of semester.”
 
     “That’s pretty cool. If only I could dream like that. I could remember a lot of things.” Kang In half jokingly said.
 
     “So why are you going to Gangwondo again?” I asked, changing the subject.
 
     “My mom just told me to come back home. She said it was urgent. Luckily, it landed on the same day as yours, so you can keep me company. The drive can be a little long and boring.”
 
     I laughed, “Well I’m glad I can keep you entertained.”
 
     “You can stay at our place too afterwards.”
 
     “Are you sure that will be fine?” I asked.
 
     He nodded. “Yeah, why wouldn’t it be. My mom would not mind at all. She needs company once in a while too, not just me all the time.”
 
So does that mean that his dad passed away then? I thought about it but decided not to ask.
 
     There was much laughter in the car, mostly about Kang In childhood storis and the naugtly things he did in high school. It wasn’t really until we were a mile or two out of the town when Kang In asked me where to drop me off.
 
     “Well Dr. Gu said that he will meet me at the Herbal store that isn’t hard to miss since its one of the first buildings you pass by when you get there.”
 
     “Dr. Gu?” Kang In asked.
 
     “Yeah, the doctor that I talked with. He was the one that helped me find my brith family.
 
     “Hm…are you just meeting your mom?”
 
     I shook my head. “That’s what I thought at first but I’m also meeting my brother too.”
 
     “What about your dad?”
 
     I sadly shook my head, “He pased away five years ago.”
 
     “Uh-huh.” was all Kang In said, rubbing his chin.
 
     We pulled into the small town and sure enough, the Herbal store was the firs building that we saw. It couldn’t be missed because thee was a HUGE sign in the front saying ‘ Herbal  Store’ painted in bright red paint. We pulled in next to a car on the small paved area that could really only fit two cars.
 
     “I guess he’s not here yet.” I said, scanning the area. There was not really much here except for opened frield and stone walls.
 
     "Is that him?” Kang In said, pointing to the man who was just coming out of the store, talking with what I assume was the owner.
 
     I nodded my head. “Komo-o Oppa. Wish me luck.” I said before heading out of the car.
 
     I walked up to him and bowed. “Annyeong.” I said, smiling.
 
     Dr. Gu smiled in return. My car is that one.” He said, pointing to the one parked next to Kang In. We were heading to his car when he saw Kang In, who was now out of the car as well. He looked at Kang In in surprised but then had the biggest smile on his face when he looked at me, pure happiness gleaming in his eyes.
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
DOUBLE UPDATE!!! Woot Woot! I wish I could say triple update but sadly I can't T T.....but the next few chapters are going to have a lot of twist and turns so hold on for those....you might be able to figure out the one coming up soon tee hee but for now,
 
   ~Aaliya signing off, smile always =)
 
 
p.s please don't be afraid to tell me what you think =) i promise i don't bite