The Fountain of L.O.V.E

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

              “You come back here right after you’re done. If anything happens, you know my number.” Joo Chan ordered.

              I nodded my head. “Yes father. Can you get me a cup of hot chocolate too since you’re going to the café?”

              “Yes. Just remember what I told you. I don’t want my dad to get mad at me if anything happens.” Joo Chan said getting into the car. I waved happily as he drove by.

              “Finally!” I thought to myself as I entered the park I was suppose to meet Jung Soo at.

              The park was really pretty. There were many side walks to choose from leading to different paths and parts of the park. I remember Jung Soo telling me to meet at the fountain but I didn’t see any near by. I went up to the two very cute old couple who were sitting down on a beautifully carved bench by a shady tree, feeding birds bread crumbs. I asked them where I could find a fountain and they were nice enough to take me there since they were heading that way themselves.

             We headed to what seemed like the center of the park. I couldn’t believe my eyes. The fountain was huge and beautiful. The carvings in the old stone was really pretty. It looked so much like the ones you’ll see in Europe. The water shot straight out from the top arcing downward to the pool of coins below. It was crystal clear filled with coins. I wasn’t the only one that was admiring it. There were some people there admiring it too. There tourist and others seemed like couples enjoying themselves.

              “Are you meeting someone special?” the grandma asked me.

              “Kind a. He’s a really close friend of mine.”

              “Oh, this place is a very nice place to meet then.”

              “I know. It’s really pretty here.” I smiled.

              “You haven’t heard the story?” She said startled.

I looked at her confused. “Story?”

              “Oooo, it’s the sweetest.” She cheerfully said slapping me on the arm lightly. She waved for her husband to come next to her .“This young lady haven’t heard of the story.”

              “She obsessed with the story.“ her husband said sarcastically. The grandma just hit him softly on the arm.

              I smiled seeing how much they loved each other. The grandma looked around for the bench and found one that wasn’t that far from the fountain and headed there. She pulled my arm to sit next to her before she began. “It is said that if you drop a coin into the fountain, your soul mate will appear. You will know they’re your soul mate when you seal it with a kiss and hear fireworks.

              “That’s so romantic.” I said happily. Maybe I could bring James here one day and do that too.

              “That’s what my husband and I did. That’s why I’m stuck with him.” She said jokingly on the last part, looking up at her husband with longing eyes. They both seemed so much in love and happy.

              “I’ll have to remember that then.” I said. “You two look so happy together, I’m going to have to do that too so I could be as happy as the both of you.”

              The grandma smiled as me. “You better go look for him. I don’t want to keep either of you waiting.” She said before getting up and walking back with her husband. I really do hope I could be as happy as them when I get old with James.

              I went back to the fountain and looked for anyone that was also looking for someone. I even stopped and asked some of them what their name was but no luck. I hope I find him soon because he said that he was really busy. He had to make room in his schedule to come out and meet me but I found no one. I was about to give up when my phone started ringing.

              “Jung Soo, where are you?” I asked.

              “You didn’t find him yet!” Joo Chan said from the other line.

              “Oh it’s you.” I said disappointedly.

              “No luck?”

              “Yeah, but I’m not gonna give up. I’m gonna hang up now and call him. Sorry Joo Chan.” I said before hanging up. I dialed Jung Soo’s number and waited until he picked up. “Where are you?”

              “I’m-”

              The phone went to silence. “Hello? You there?” I looked at my phone, the bars were still high. It was probably his that died then. I was getting tired so I decided to sit on the bench that I was sitting before with the grandma and waited for him to call back. I was looking through my bag looking for a quarter so I would make a wish later but then a piece of paper fell out from my bag and got picked up by the wind. It was heading straight toward the fountain. I chased after it, finally getting it, after stepping on it with my foot. I let out a sigh of relief because it was so close to the fountain. I bent over to pick it up when someone bumped into me making me fall backwards onto my .

              “Yah! Are you blind or something?” I complained getting up.

              “You’re the blind one.”

              I look up and saw a tall man with a face mask, the ones the doctors wear and a cap that cover his face. That’s odd I thought.

              “How is it me that’s the blind one? I was there, picking something up and you just bump into me in broad daylight.”

              “Well didn’t you see me coming your way? You were there right in the middle of the sidewalk.”

              “How is that making me blind?”

              “Well...fine. Your right, you weren’t blind but stepped into my path. There happy now.”

              “No! I need an apology.”

He looked at me in disbelief. “I’m not apologizing to you!”

              “Why not? You were the one who bumped into me.”

              “That’s because you were in my way.”

              “So...”

              “So...I’m not apologizing.”

              “What ever. You’re just like him too.” I mumbled.

              “What?”

              “NOTHING!” I screamed. “I’m going, wasted my time talking to you anyway.” I walked away, turning my back to him when he grabbed my arm. I swung around facing him. “What!” I said irritated.

He didn’t say anything. Just handed me a band aid. I look down at it and back at him. “What?”

              “You’re bleeding.” he said.

              “What! I’m bleeding. Where? Where!?” I hate blood. The smell of it and just blood.

He twisted my arm a little so that I saw my elbow and there it was, the blood trailing down my arm.

              “Yah.....I’m bleeding! I’m bleeding!”

              “You’re scared of blood?”

              “Yeah....Cover it, cover it!”

              “You’re just like a little kid.” He laughed. He put the band-aid on me and just smiled at me.

               “Thanks.” I said. I started to walk away but then I felt his stare on me. Irritated, I walked back to him. “What do you want?”

              “Just your name?”

              “Why would I tell you?”

              “Fine then, a kiss for the band- aid.”

              “Moh?”

              “A kiss for the band-aid.”

              “No!”

              “Oh come on, just on the cheeks.”

              “No! I don’t even know you.”

              “But yet you accept my band-aid.” He smiled smugly

              “Gosh and I thought you did that out of generosity.”

              “So...” he said, leaning down so that his cheeks were reachable, pointing to his cheeks.

              I can’t believe this guy really thinks I’m going to kiss him. I mean, hello. You’re a total stranger to me and I’m a total stranger to you and the first thing you ask for is a kiss. What the heck is wrong with this guy?

              “I’m waiting.” He said with his eyes closed.

              I looked around the park and to see if anyone was there and sure enough there just some feet away was a grandma probably the same age as my grandma. The light bulb went on.

              “Are you going to or not?” He said impatiently, still his eyes close.

              “Wait...I need to prepare fist. I haven’t done this before okay.”

              He opened his eyes. “You never kissed a man before?”

              “No.” I lied. I never did anything besides kiss James on the cheeks. I haven’t done anything besides that and he respected that too, one of the reasons why I like him.

              “Wow. I’m going to be your first then.” He said and closed his eyes again.

I saw a grandma not far from where we were standing and walked up to the her.

              “Can you kiss that man for me?” I said pointing to him.

She looked at me confused. “Why would you want me to do that?”

              “Please...just to show him not to ask a stranger for a kiss.”

              “Aren’t you asking me for a kiss too?”

              “Okay then...”

              “I’ll tell you what, give me money and I’ll do it for you.”

              I smiled. “Deal.” I gave her money and started walking away. Well, not far away completely but just far enough so that if he starts running after me, I’ll be able to make it. There, I hid behind a tree and watch the scene. The grandma gave him a slopping kiss on the cheek. He opened his eyes and when he saw who it was, he was a little terrified. The grandma smiled at him, laughing and walked away. He just stood there, dumbfounded, but then smiled a little shaking his head. I walked away quickly to where Joo Chan told me to meet him. I sat there on the bench for what seemed like hours when the same guy came and plopped himself next to me. I turned to look at him for a second or so.

              “Are you sick?” I asked.

He turned to look at me surprised to see me. “You again!”

              “So...are you?”

              “Maybe. What you did back there wasn’t really nice you know that.”

              “What you said was strange. I mean you a stranger asking me for a kiss. It doesn’t work like that with me.”

              “Just wanted to see what you’ll do.”

I laughed. “Well you did. So how was the kiss?”

              “I was surprised at first but brushed it off.”

              “Ah~”

             “And about your question earlier....yes, I am sick.”

              “So why are you where to start with?”

              “For a friend.”

              “Guy or girl?”

              “You’re really nosy for a “stranger” that I just met some minutes ago.”

              “Okay, okay. Don’t need to answer this one. So what’s your name?” I asked.

He turned to look at me a little shocked but just shook his head. “And you were saying before.”

              “Fine then don’t need to tell me.”

Gosh! It’s not like I really even want to know your name!

              “I’m Lee Teuk.” He said smiling, holding out his hand. Well, I wasn’t positive if he was smiling but his eyes did get a little smaller like when you smile so I assume that he’s smiling.

              “Nice to meet you Mr. Lee Teuk sir.” I said shaking it. “I’m Lillian Lee.”

              “The pleasures mine.”

              “A charmer, aren’t you?” I laughed. “Trying to be a James Bond or a Tom Cruise now huh? Those guys don’t fly with me just to let you know.”

Joo Chan pulled up next to us and got out of the car. “Is that him?”

              “Oh no, this is Lee Teuk. I just met him. And Lee Teuk this is Joo Chan. He’s hosting me while I stay here.”

              “Lee Teuk?” Joo Chan said with a confused and shock tone.

              “Yeah, why? Do you two know each other or something?” I asked.

              “Yeah, we do actually.” Lee Teuk said.

              “Are you sick?” Joo Chan asked.

              “A little.”

              “Take care of yourself now. I don’t want you guys getting sick on me.”

              “I will. Don’t worry.” Lee Teuk said.

              “How do you two know each other?” I asked a little shock.

              “He’s the leader of the group Super-“

Lee Teuk kicked him in the leg and pretended to cough.

              “He’s just a friend I went to school with.”

              “Uh-huh.” I nodded. I wasn’t really convinced but whatever. I don’t really care either....Do I?

____________________________________________________

So what did you guys think? Not that good...I promise that you will LOVE the next chapter.  ^-^ more Lee Teuk Lillian action coming up!!!

       -Aaliya, smile always =)

 

eeteuk

EeTeuk cuttness ^.^