His Name is Young Woon

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

            “Why didn’t you guys inform me that a girl was living with you?” he asked.

 

            “Mianhe, Manager Hyun.” Lee Teuk said. “We just didn’t get a chance to tell you.”

 

Manager Hyun raked his hand through his hair. I could tell that he was frustrated. Lee Teuk told me to just sit there silently and not say anything. I hope they don’t get in trouble because it was really all my fault.

           “You know how lucky you are no one knows about this yet, especially the fans.”

 

           We sat there silently, no one said anything. “What’s your name?” Manager Hyun said, finally breaking the silence.

 

            “Lillian Lee sir.” I quietly said.

 

            “So you’re American. What are you doing here?”

 

            “A-a business trip.”

            “How so you now these punks?” he said, pointing to Super Junior, making them laugh and chuckle nervously.

 

            “Through the Kim family sir. They were my host family while I stayed here this pass semester.”

 

He nodded his head understanding. “And you can’t reach them either cuz they’re on vacation.”

 

            “Yeh.” I replied.

 

He rubbed his chin thinking heavily, before sighing.

 

            “So…can Lillian noona stay with us until they come back?” Kyu Hyung asked.

 

Manager nodded his head causing everyone, myself included jump for joy. “But-“ he shouted over our celebration. “No one must know that she’s living here. I won’t tell anyone if you don’t either.”

 

            “We promise.” They all said in unison.

 

             “And,” Manager Hyun added. “if anyone ask, she is Mrs. Jung daughter who is taking her place to help clean up after you punks.”

 

            “So noona you can stay with us!!!” Kyu Hyung said, coming over to give me a hug. I caught Lee Teuk’s annoy look as I hugged him awkwardly back.

 

            After Manager Hyun left, I was able to call Annie to tell her that I made it safely. I told her that my phone got run over so I had to get a new one. She was angry at me first but then after explaining she understood. I was also able to remember Hyo Joo’s and that Jerk face Jame’s number and that was really about it. I couldn’t remember Mr. Kim’s or Joo Chan and not even Jung Su’s number, which bugged me the most.

 

            When night finally came along, I cooked the whole entire crew dinner and cleaned up before everyone left. Kang In helped me clear the table as everyone slowly left to hit the shower.

 

            “Any luck on your mission?” he asked me as I loaded the dishwasher.

 

            “Not yet. I’m hoping to start sometime tomorrow to search more…I looked up some adoption agencies around here and might start there.”

 

            “If you need help with anything, just let me know.” Kang in said.

 

I smiled at him. “I know I can count on you Oppa.”

 

            He ruffled my hair making it messy before heading up to bed too. I guess being a celebrity is a lot harder than I thought. Waking up super early, practicing for 10 hours everyday sometimes even more. I’m glad I’m not one for sure.

            I being the maid was the last one to go to sleep. I was hoping for a blissful sleep but it was as if that dream was reading my mind; I had my dream again. It was always the same. Me being in a room with a lady named Hee Jin holding a baby, crying and what I think is her husband, telling her that I was okay to give the baby to the doctor. The only difference about this dream was that the details were clearer. The doctor’s name was Dr. Gu. Also, I was able to open the door and follow the family out. The father held the little boy’s hand. “C’mon Young Woon.”

                                                                                                        

            “Appa, why isn’t little sister coming home with us?” the little boy asked.

 

            “She can’t stay with us Young Woon,” he explained.

 

           “Why can’t she stay with us?”

 

            “Because she has another family that is going to take extra good care of you sister.”

 

            “Oh,” Young Woon innocently said. “So one day when we’re older we’ll meet each other again?”

 

            It took the father a while to answer by slowly nodding his head but you could see that he doesn’t even know if that was possible. I started crying seeing the scene pass in front of me. I tried to follow them out of the hospital but that was the furthest I was able to go. I tried opening the door but it was locked. “Wait for me,” I screamed, heart pounding. “Wait for me too.”

 

            I must’ve been saying it out loud because when I woke up, Lee Teuk was holding me in his arms, soothing me. “It’s only a dream,” he kept on repeating, rubbing my back. To my surprise it actually helped calm me down, but the worst part about it all was that I liked it. My heart started beating faster and faster, being that close to him. This freaked me out more than him actually being nice to me…for once. When I realized it, I pushed him away, getting up, feeling goosebumps all over.

 

            “Yah, that must’ve been one dream huh?” he asked, getting up himself, crossing his arms. “Scared me to death hearing you screaming. I thought someone was trying to ra-“

 

            I interrupted him before he could finish his erted sentence. “If anyone was going to do that, it will be you, you creeper.”

 

I wish I hadn’t said that because he smirked, inching closer to me, having a erted gleam in his eyes. “It would be huh?”

 

            “Yah, yah, yah. I was only kidding,” I said, backing away from him, holding out my arms.

 

He didn’t say anything except come closer and closer to me until I hit the wall, preventing me from going any further.

 

            “If you come any closer, I’m going to scream for Kang In Oppa.” I warned him.

 

He just chuckled. “Go ahead. See if that does anything.” We both had a staring contest for a while-him and his ugly smirk and me mustering up all the courage I had to keep my eyes locked on his. When he suddenly jerked his head forward, almost kissing me, screamed covering my mouth. He laughed walking out of the room as I glared at him. Before closing the door, he poked his head in. “You might want to lock the door at nigh…just in case I try something tonight.”

 

            “Yah, Pabo.” I irritatedly said. He just laughed and blew a kiss at me before closing the door. As I went back into bed, I could still hear his annoying laugh from across the hall. “Great Lillian,” I said to myself. “One more thing he could add to his “annoy Pig Head” list.” I tried to get that Idiot out my head, but just couldn’t. That stupid smirk he had on his face, that stupid laughter. But most of all was my reaction from being in his arms. “Aish….Pabo, Pabo.” I said, rolling over to my other side, trying to go to sleep. I knew tonight was going to be a long night.

______________________________________________________________-

hehehehehe....she's starting to have feelings for him XD....hope you guys enjoyed this chapters. Comment on what you think so far...I promise I won't bite....to my readers.... THANKS A BUNCH!!!!

     -Aaliya, smile always =)

 

TeukMin   aww, Leeteuk tucking in his dongseng...such a good leader

 

Leeteuk gif I miss the Kangteuk days T_T

 

Leeteuk gif  that ert and his nose bleed ^ ^