Operation LilTeuk

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

 

     I sat there at the bench putting on my skates as everyone else was already on the ice, skating. “Can’t believe I agreed to this.” I said. On the bright side though, it was nice to be out and breathing in the fresh winter air. The skating rink was decorated beautifully as well, with white Christmas lights strung around the rink as well as over, lighting up the sky like twinkling stars. There were a good amount of people there skating with family and friends. The park wasn’t as lively as before when I was there in the fall “failing” to meet Jung Su but instead met Lee Teuk. Crazy huh how the fates work?
 
     “Yah! Lillian Noona, hurry up and come. It’s so much fun.” Ki Bum said.
 
     I tied the laces and awkwardly stepped onto the ice, trying to to lose my balance. There’s were really no side pane that I could hang onto so I was basically relying on my uncoordinated legs to keep me up. Everyone was whooshing past me, making me really nervous. Dong Hae and Eun Hyuk formed a train, trying to convince the others to join them and succeeded in recruiting Shindong, Han Kyung, Kyu Hyung, and Sung Min. I couldn’t help but laugh when they all tried moving forward and all fell flat onto their . I was laughing so hard that I almost toppled over myself, until he caught me, steadying me. “Yah, Pig Head, what are you doing here laughing with yourself.”
 
     “I wasn’t laughing with myself.” I retorted back.
 
     “Do you even know how to skate?” he asked.
 
     I looked over at the annoyed Jae In and smiled. “ Even if I didn’t I don’t need your help. I have Young Woon Oppa.” I said, grabbing the whooshing Kang In causing the both of us to fall onto the ice.
 
     Lee Teuk shook his head and gave us a hand. “I wan’t offering any help to start with.”
 
     “Oppa let’s go.” Jae In said, dragging him away from us.
 
     “Yah,” Kang In laughed, when they left,“ If you needed me to help you, you could’ve just asked.”
 
     “Mianhe Oppa.” I apologized.
 
Kang In offered to teach me but all he really was doing was pushing me, sending me across the ice, and onto my .
     “Yah, Young Woon Oppa, what are you trying to do?” I asked, wobbibly standing up, rubbing my , making him laugh. I tirend staking to him but lost my balance again. Luckily, Shiwon was there to catch me.
 
     “You were not lying when you said you didn’t know how to skate huh.” Shiwon said,
 
     “If only I wasn’t.” I laughed.
 
     “Are you okay now?” Shiwon asked.
 
I nodded. “Yeah, go have fun.” I replied pushing him away towards the others.
 
     “I feel so stupid right now.” I said to myself, scratching my head and caught Lee Teuk giving me an irritated look. What’s you’re problem.
 
     Kang In came up from behind me again, giving me a push, sending me gliding towards Lee Teuk and Jae In.
 
     “AHH!!!” I yelled, holding my arms out as if I could stop myself. 
 
Lee Teuk was able to stop me, by pulling me into his arm, pumping Jae In in the process, causing her to loose her balance and fall with an humph.
 
     “I’m so sorry.” Kang In said, hurrying over, giving Jae In a hand. She threw him an irrated look, before quickly covering it with a smile. “I was planning to scare Liliilian. I guessed I pushed her a little too hard.”
 
     “It’s okay.” Jae In sweetly said.
 
“You,” Lee Teuk started, steadying me, “need to watch where you’re going.”
 
     “I’m trying here okay.“ I irritated replied before skating over to Kang in but  stumpled backwards into him again.
 
     “Not even a second and you already forgot what I just said.” Lee Teuk smugly smiled.
 
     “Aish, it’s not like it did that-”
 
     “You did too…or did you just want me to hold you…again?”
 
     “Yah hyung,” Kang In  interrupted, “I’m gonna steal Sung Mi from you for a bit. Want her to teach me some fot he spins.”
 
     “Well actually I was going to-” Jae In said.
 
     “No go ahead. I’ve been hogging you all this time.” Lee Teuk said, giving her a nudge towards Kang In.
 
     “Help teach Lillian to skate while I’m away.” Kang In said, and dragged the reluctant Jae In with him. Leaving before either of us could reject his idea.
 
     “I don’t need your help.” I quickly said, before he could reject and tried skating away. I didn’t make it very far until I fell. He was right there, ready to help me up too.
 
     “Stop being so stubborn and let me help you,” he said reaching out his hand.
 
I pushed it away and slowly got up myself. “Why? So you could just make fun of me, no thank you.”
 
     “I promise I won’t”
 
     “Not gonna happen.” I replied back.
 
He let out a sigh. “I will teach you how to skate.” 
 
     “I’m not falling into your little plan.”
 
     “What plan? .” Lee Teuk said, a little outraged.
 
     “You’re going to help me and then the next day make fun of me.” I explain. “I don’t need that, especially from you.”
 
     He let out and exasperated groan before grabbing my hand and tugging me a long with him.
 
     “Yah!” I screamed surprised, trying to loosen his grip.
 
His abrupt stopping caught me off guard.
 
     “Yah, Pig Head, if you don’t want to fall, then stop figiting. Just let me help you, okay.”
 
     He held onto my hand still, slowly pulling me a long with him. There some moments where I was able to go far before losing my balance, but most of the time, I was on the ice. When I did finally got the hang of it, I clapped excitedly. “Young Woon Oppa, I did it.” I exclaimed, looking for him, but noticed that Super Junior wasn’t there anymore. Sure there were other people there, but no SuJu. The both of us scated around, searching for them but didn’t see anyone. We both ran out into the parking lot after taking off the skate and the van was gone.
 
     “They left us.” I sadly said to Lee Teuk.
 
     “Where could they have gone. If it’s some kind of joke it’s not funny.”
 
     “How could we not have known?”
 
     “Maybe if some Pig Head didn’t argue so much and just let me help her.” Lee Teuk answered under his breath.
 
     “Moh! You’re blaming me…for this?”
 
     “Just like last time.” he answered.
 
I looked at him in disbelief. And to think that he was actually nice to me just moments before.
 
     I turned and walked away from him; frustrated, at Kang In and at that jerk.
 
     “Where are you going?” Lee Teuk shouted after me.
 
     “Away from you. I need time to think.” I replied. “Time away from you for a bit.” I softly said, more for myself then for him.
 
     I walked for a while, not really paying attention to where I was going because I was too busy bickering and complaining out loud.
 
     “I hate love. I hate it.” I said, kicking a chunk of snow on the ground. “Why do I even bother with-”
 
     “Hello hello my delicious morsel.” 
 
 I stopped dead in my tracks, recognizing that voice. It can’t be!
 
---------------
 
So what do you guys think??? COMMENT??? CRITIQUE???
 
  ~Aaliya, smile always =)