Taken PTII (Lee Teuk P.O.V)

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

                Even though going skiing would be a lot of fun, I already made plans with Sung Mi. And besides, Lillian would be there with them along with Joo Chan. Don’t want to be messing with their time together now. I rung the door bell and Sung Mi smiley face greeted me. She took my by the arm and led me inside and had me wait in the living aread

 

                “What are we going to do today?” she asked me walking into the kitchen.

 

                “Well…” I started, “how about a scary movie. I know how much you love those.”

 

                “Moh! Scary movie?” she asked, a little surprised.

 

                I noticed that her face changed a little but shrugged it off. “You love scary movies don’t you. Unless you don’t anymore.”

 

                “Ani- scary movie it is. It’ll be good,” she insisted. “So, where’s the gang today?”

 

I sighed, trying to forget that…forget Lillian and Joo Chan. “They went skiing with Lillian and Joo Chan.” I made a face, hoping Sung Mi didn’t see it but she laughed.

 

                “You’re being so child-ish right now Jung Soo oppa.”

 

                “Anyways,” I brushed it off. “Are you ready yet?”

 

                “I just need to grab something in my room first before we head out.” she said and ran into her room. I looked around the room. She did know how to furnish the place. I remember coming to look at it for her and it was plan but now it was nice and comfy looking. I started walking around the room looking at the pictures she had hung up when one of the rooms caught my eyes. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind if I took a peak inside. I was not ready when I saw what was on the other side.

 

 

JAE IN P.O.V

 

                As soon as I got into my room, I called them up. I knew deep down that I would never be more than his friend. I knew deep down that I would never ever be that girl ever again. He thinks I’m dumb and don’t see it in his face but I’m not dumb. The only way to get him back is to eliminate Lillian and that is what I’ll have to do once and for all, scaring her isn’t going to be enough now.

 

                “What is it Jae In that you want us to do?”

 

                “He just said that they are going to the Ski Resort, follow them there. When you get the chance, take her to the warehouse. Do whatever you want but don’t kill her. Save that for me.”

 

                “I understand,” he replied and hung up.

 

                “Good. You can come to my place and get the money after your job is done. It’ll be in the room. It’s not going to be locked.” With that, I hung up the phone and sat there on my bed when I realized I forgot to lock the room. I ran out and saw Lee Teuk standing in that room stiff as a rock.

 

                “Lee Teuk…” I whispered, scared.

 

                He turned to face me, looking straight at me as if he saw a ghost. “What is all of this?”

 

LEE TEUK P.O.V::

 

                I opened the dorr and saw them. Pictures of me covered every inch of the room; every wall, the ceiling, the desk, everything. I was so confused. Sung Mi isn’t a freak fan. She doesn’t even know that I was part of Super Junior. She doesn’t even know any of this but these pictures proved otherwise. She had pictures of me at concerts…her own personal pictures of me in the street, at the airports. What scared me the most of the pictures of me and her…in high school…together, holding hands. How can this all be???

 

                “What is all of this Sung Mi? I thought you didn’t know Super Junior?”

 

                Tears started forming down her eyes. She just shook her head not saying anything. Frustrated, I walked over to her and shook her, demanding an answer. “Sung Mi?” I quietly said.

 

                “I loved you so much Jung Soo oppa. This was the only way I could be near you. We were the it couple in high school.” she explained walking over to the photo of us on the desk. We both had our arm over our shoulder making the heart sign with the biggest smile on our faces. “We were the it couple, Oppa. But then you had an accident and you forgot everything about me. No one was allowed to tell you. The doctors just kept on saying that it will come back eventually. I waited and waited but senior year came and you still didn’t remember. You would just walk on by, like I was invisible, like I didn’t exist.”

 

                “What accident?” I asked, scared now.

 

                “We were at the park and you went to save a girl who was chasing after the ball, being the gentlemen you were. You saved her but instead, you got hit. You forgot me Jung Soo Oppa, but you didn’t forget about Sung Mi. I thought I was never gonna get you back until this year, when everything started going my way. When I found Sung Mi…I became her. This way I could be with you and not have to always sneak and hide around.”

 

                “What do you mean you found her?”

 

                “Everything was going good until she got into the picture.” Her gentle sad face suddenly became full of hatred and anger. “I see the way you look at her. The way you envy the relationship that she has with Kang In.”

 

“Who are you talking about?” I asked confused. I’ve never met Sung Mi before. “I thought you were Sung Mi.”

 

She ignored me. “You think I’m stupid?” She spat. “You may be with me, but you always look at her. But that doesn’t matter, because after today, it will just be you and me.” she looked up at me, her eyes glassy with a smile on her face.

 

My face widened with realization. “Lillian” I barely whispered.

 

“Yes Lillian! After today…” she trailed off.

 

 

                I looked at her confused. “After today? What are you going to do?”

 

                “It’ll just be you and me after today Jung Soo oppa.” she said, hugging me.

 

I pushed her away from me and ran to the door. I’m going to go find them, but she grabbed onto me and pushed me away, making me knock into the table lamp. She ran over to me, concern plastered allover her face. “I’m so sorry oppa.” she said, her personality changing.

 

                “Sung Mi,” I calmly said, trying to win her approval. “Where’s Lillian?”

 

                “I had hired people to take her to the warehouse…..after today we don’t have to worry anymore oppa. She won’t bother us anymore. You can‘t like her anymore after today” she said smiling, but then it soon turned into pure laughter, the ones that sends chills down your spine.

 

                I got up and clasped both of her shoulders, shaking her back into her sense, but she didn’t stop laughing. “If anything happens to Lillian, I will never ever be able to forgive you.” I pushed her away from me yet again with disgust. I didn’t look back, but I heard her crying. I ran back to the SuJu house as fast as possible hoping to catch them before they left. When I got back and saw that the house was empty, I took Shi Won’s car and speed off to the Ski Resort.

 

                I quickly dialed her number but she didn’t pick up. I redialed but no pick up. “Aish!” I said out of frustration close to throwing the phone on the passenger seat. I then dialed Kang In’s number hoping that she was with him still. The phone rang for what seemed like hours before Kang In cheerfully answered.

 

                “Lillian!?! Where’s Lillian!?!”

 

                “She’s outside still. What’s up. Why do you sound so stress-“

 

                “Go get her. I need to talk to her now.”

 

                “Yah, Lee Teuk hyung, if you’re just going to yell at her I’m not-“

 

                “YAH! Listen to me, go and get her NOW.” I literally screamed, annoyed, but mostly scared.

 

                Kang In grumbled on the other end. I heard a door squeak open and then the shuffling of his feet on the snow. I heard her call out for her but then it got more urgernt. “Yah Lillian, if you’re hiding from oppa it’s not funny.” I heard him saw. That was when I started screaming into the phone trying to his attention. I was still far out from the ski resort dang it!

                I heard him then quickly run into the cabin and talked to Joo Chan. There were muffled talks back and forth before Kang In spoke into the phone again.

 

                “Hyung, I don’t know where she is….she’s not outside where Joo Chan left her.” He sounded scared. “What if she did something stupid.”

 

                “Listen to me Kang In.” I calmly said even though inside I was so scared. “I want you to take Joo Chan, Han Kyung, and Shi Won with you outside. I’m coming to get you right now. Tell the others that you guys found out that you have to practice a song and Joo Chan is taking you back.”

 

                “Do you know what happened to Lillian Lee Teuk?”

 

                “I don’t know but we’re going to go look for her. Ada?” I said

 

                “Okay.”

 

                I pressed on the gas harder and slowly saw the speedometer rise up higher and higher. “Oppa is coming to get you Lillian. I won’t let anything happen to you.”

---------------------------------------------------------

He said OPPA!!! hahaha j/k but hopefully I didn't dissappoint...currently working on the next chapter so I'm hoping I can post it up soon. Can't wait to releave all the drama lol.

     ~Aaliya, smile always =)