Kung Fu Fighting

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

            “Hand over the lady.” the guy said. He looked like he was older than Lee Teuk, but from the way he talked, I would say that there were about the same age. It was probably from all that smoking that made him look older.

 

            “Why do you want the young lady?” Lee Teuk asked. My eyes widened in fear They want me?

 

            “That’s none of you’re business. You have her and I want her. That’s that, end of story.” the ert guy explained. He cocked his head, looking straight at me with a ert smile on his face, sending shivers all over me.

 

            “Please don’t let them get me,” I said, througha whisper to Lee Teuk.

 

            Since there was only the two of us and 6 of them, I knew our chances were pretty slim of getting away. They all looked pretty tough too in their suits.

 

            “Don’t worry, I won’t let them,” he replied back.

 

            “Can we right them by ourselves?”

 

            “That is by we have feet, right?” he said, before grapping my hand and started charging towards them.

 

            “Are you crazy?!?” I shouted. “Aren’t we suppose to run away from them, not towards them?”

 

With his surprise manuver, Lee Teuk pushed through them, dragging me behind him. Ke kept on running until we turned a corner and hid ther for a while, waiting for them to pass us.

 

            “Do you know them?” Lee Teuk asked.

 

            “NO.” I replied, out of breath. “I just met him today on the bus.”

 

            “Well from not on, don’t got talking to strangers.”

 

I looked at him annoyed. “I didn’t even-” Just then, they spotted us. “There they are! Get her!!!” The ert shouted.

 

            “Not this again,” I complained.

 

Lee Teuk grabbed my hand…again and we both ran for it. I don’t know why but I was actually having fun runing with him. I felt like I was in those drama where the two main characters were sneaking off out of school or running away from trouble….Well that was until he had to open his mouth.

 

            “Why am I always in trouble when I’m around you,” he siad.

 

            “I can’t do this anymore,” I said, slowing down. “Do you know self-defense?”

 

            “Some what, why?”

 

            “Fight them.” I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around, waiting for them to catch up. I felt like I was in those cowboy movies where they wait quietly across from each other, seeing tumble seed roll y, and the music in the background,  guns loaded ready to shoot at any sudden movement.

 

            “Are you crazy.” Lee Teuk said.

 

            “What….aren’t you in too?” I turned to look at him.

 

            “Yeah, but there’s six of them and only two of us.”

 

            “So, if Jackie Chan can beat that many people when there’s only one of him, what makes you think we can’t either?”

 

            “Well, those are movies and this is real life.”

 

Thanks a lot Lee Teuk. You didn’t need to remind me of that because m hopes were pretty high unil that very moment. The gang came to a halt.

 

            “So,” the ert ring leader said, “You’ve decided to come with us?”

 

            “In your dreams.” I shouted back. “Why do you want me anyway?”

 

All of the gang members laughed amongst each other as if I was stupid and naïve.

 

            “Don’t pretend like you don’t know why?” one of them spoke up. “You’re a nice and sweet morsel that we,” he paused, eyeing up and down, pretending to wipe the drool off his face. “That we want to taste.”

 

            I scoffed. “Is that all…because I can tell you right now that there is nothing for you to taste. I’m way to old and small for anyone to taste. Even ask him,” I said, pointing to Lee Teuk.

 

            “So you want it the hard way then huh?” the ert leader said, rubbing his chin, smirking.

 

            I was all set. Legs set firmly on the ground, arms our; left arm in front, right in back, ready to kick some butts. They all laughed hysterically as if they’ve never seen a girl fight before, probably thinking that I’ll be a easy win. I’m not willing to lose without a fight.

            The leader ert dude on the bus was the first one to start walking up to me in slow confident strides while his minions stood back and watch, chuckling. He was about to stoke the side of my cheek again but Lee Teuk grabbed onto his arm, stopping him.

            “What did I say about touching her again?”

 

            “What, don’t want to share you little girlfriend?”

 

Lee Teuk made a disgusted back before punching him with his free hand. The leader shuffled back, losing his balance. If his gang members weren’t there to catch his, he would’ve fell flat on his back. “Get them.” angrily shouted, pointing at us.

 

            Lee Teuk stood there, in front of me, ready for a fight. I stared at his back, amazed, and feeling something I haven’t felt in a while, protected. Everything was happening in slow motion before my eyes. They all came on Lee Teuk, but he easily fought them off, round house kicking them, dodging kicks and punches only to return the favor back to them. They all started to back away except for the Leader who lunged for me. My eye widened in fear, but my legs, for some weird reason, propelled into the air, and kicked him in the chest, sending him back to his group. They all scrambled away after this.

 

            “And don’t come back.” I shouted after them. “Punks”

 

            “You,” Lee Teuk said, out of breath, “owe me a BIG one Pig Head. If I wasn’t here-”

 

            “I know I know,” I said, annoyed. “ or killed.”

 

            “That wasn’t what I was going to say.”

 

            “Komo-o, Lee Teuk.” I said, hugging him. I didn’t even care if he pushed me away or made fun of me.

 

            “I’ll be happier if you added ‘Oppa’” He said, hugging me back.

 

I pushed him away. “Dream on. Only Kang In can-” I got a good look at his face and saw the after affects of a right and it wasn’t that pretty. The corner of his lip was bloody and a little swelled. His cheeks, I know, would be turning purple tomorrow.

 

            “How about this, Why don’t we head back and o something you’re…” I suggested, point to his lips.

 

Lee Teuk touched his lips and winced. “This is going to be a pain tomorrow morning.”

 

            “Mianhe.” I softly said.

 

            “How about this, you can clean up that house tomorrow, since you owe me. And it should be extra clean too. I’m thinking about bring a guest over. It can’t be too messy.”

 

            “Meany.” I said before stomping off.

 

            “Or would you rather do that and the yard work?”

 

I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him, before continuing on.

 

            “I take that as the first one then,” he shouted after me. “Oi, you’re going the wrong way again.”

 

            I stopped in my tracks and gave him an annoyed look before walking the opposite direction, suspecting him to follow after me too but instead he went the same direction I was walking before.

 

            “I was just kidding,” he laughed.

 

 

I scoffed before following close behind him until we got back to the Suju House. Lee Teuk was looking for the keys, searching every pocket he had. I shook my head and pulled out the key that Kang In copied for me and went inside, while Lee Teuk looked at me dumbfounded.

 

            “When did you get a key?”

 

            “Ever since Kang In oppa made me a copy.” I said, before heading up stairs to through my things in the room and changed into something more comfortable; sweats and a tee-shirt. When I head downstairs, I went pass the bathroom and the struggling Lee Teuk bent over the sink, trying to clean his wounds with cotton swab. I held my hand out for him to give it to me He stared at it before reluctantly handing it to me.

            I gently wiped the blood way from his lips. Since he was taller than I was, I had to steadily go on my tippy toe, just to reach his lips. As I was helping him, my heart wouldn’t stop thumbing. As each second ticked by, it got louder and louder, to the point where it feared he heard it too. I didn’t help that I was so close to him…staring at his lips, those lips that made me think of that kiss...That stupid kiss. “Andwae! Andwae!!! Stop that, Lillian. Stop thinking about that dumb kiss…it wasn’t like he meant it anyways.”

 

            “Lillian.” I heard Lee Teuk whisper. My eyes automatically fluttered upward, looking straight into his eyes. “Are you thinking about it?”

 

            My eyes widened in alarmed. My face started to flush red. He read my mind!?! “About what?” I asked, turning away from him, fumbling through the first aid kit, looking for the ointment.

 

            “About what happened.”

 

            I gave a nervous chuckling. “N-no w-why would I. It’s not like I remember it.”

 

            He grabbed my fumbling hands, handed me the ointment and gave me a serious look, not letting go of my hand “I’m not kidding about this. I mean, why would that guy want you?”

 

            “Moh?”

 

“The guys earlier?”

 

I gave a sigh of relief. That was what he was referring too and not the kiss. Wait! I pried his fingers off my hands. “What is that supposed to mean?”

 

            “Think about it though? Why go through all that trouble to just get you? There must be a motive, right?”

 

            I laughed. “I bet they’re just a punch of punks looking for some fun tonight and they got some…end of story, nothing to worry about.” I squeezed the ointment onto my fingers before applying it gently onto the open cut on his lips. After that was done with much concentration, I took some other ointment for his bruises. I was gently applying it, but like always, Lee Teuk over exaggerated.

 

            “Are your hand really that heavy?” He winced.

 

            “Stop being a baby. I’m being as gentle as possible.”

 

            “Well try harder then.” He complained.

 

Annoyed I purposefully rubbed the ointment a little harder.

 

            “OOOWWWW!!!”

 

            “I’m sorry. Did I do it too hard?” I innocently said.

 

            “YES! This is how you’re supposed to do it.” He said annoyed, grabbing my hand and tugged it forward. I lost balance and stumbled into his chest, luckily, he didn’t lose his balance or the both of us would’ve toppled down to the ground like last time and that was definitely something that I don’t want to remember.

 

            “Yah, hyung, what about your friend from the States?” Sung Min asked, standing in the door way with a cheesy smile on his face.

 

            I looked at Sung Min and then up at Lee Teuk, who was looking down at me, smileing. “She was the one that came onto me.”

 

            I pushed out of his arms, away from him. “Moh!!! You’re the one that pulled me in”

 

            “It’s okay if you can’t keep your hands off of me,” he replied, cocking his eyebrows.

 

Annoyed, but mostly embarrassed, I stomp out of the bathroom, past the laughing Sung Min and into my room, changed into my pajamas and called it a night. “Pabo Pabo Pabo”

______________________________________________________________________________

How was that for an update??? Comments please ^^ so i found out a couple weeks ago that LEE TEUK oppa entered the military so I'm bummed about that...but that's okay....he'll be back in two years...in the mean time LEE TEUK FIGHTING!!! AZA AZA

     -Aaliya, smile always =)