The Master Chefs

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XLII: The Master Chefs

 

 

Tiffany already informed Krystal that they will visit Sooyoung’s house by seven, however she didn’t told her that Sooyoung was sick she can’t find any ways how to say it properly. She thought that let's destiny saves her but Krystal was too excited to visit Sooyoung’s house, she want to see Sooyoung badly?

 

Jung sisters’ room.

 

“Tiffany unnie, what time is it?” Krystal decided to continue her homework.

 

“Umm, it’s just six Krys.” Tiffany answered while looking at her watch then continue reading their magazine.

 

“Thanks unnie” Krystal answered. “1 hour to go.” Krystal whispered while writing.

 

Nevertheless, Tiffany still heard it, “Hehe.. You're too excited huh?” Tiffany chuckled.

 

“Umm, sorry about that unnie.” Krystal blushed.

 

“Hmm.. Remember Krystal patience is a virtue.” Tiffany still looking at the magazine.

 

“Hehehe.. I keep that in mind.” Krystal answered while caressing her head.

 

“Better be.” Tiffany smiled. “I wonder what they’re doing right now? I hope everything is fine. Hmm.. I can’t wait..” Tiffany giggled.

 

“Huh? Tiffany unnie? Why you’re laughing?” Krystal looked at her.

 

“Nothing. I just read something funny Krys.” Tiffany smiled.

 

Sooyoung’s room.

 

Sooyoung decided to go downstairs to identify the person who rang the bell, she forgot that Taeyeon visited her and was downstairs preparing their dinner but before she go she check her phone first.

 

“Huh? 5 missed calls? I didn’t silent it off but why did she call anyway?” While looking at her phone. “Oh, it’s mom. She’s worrying again. A text message?” As she open it. “Just as I thought, mom is worried not on me but to Tae hehe even my sister.” Sooyoung chuckled. “I bet Jessica was busy.” As she put her phone back at the table and slowly walking towards the door. “Damn! I’m feeling dizzy.” As she was shaking her head while opening the door.

 

Sooyoung’s Kitchen.

 

On the other hand, Jessica already helping Taeyeon in preparing the foods for the dinner. When Jessica notice something was missing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter