Chapter LVIII: The Double Date plus one

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter LVIII: The Double Date plus one

 

 

As planned, they will meet at the Amusement Park Entrance after lunch. Taeyeon and Sooyoung were already there while waiting for the three.

 

“Aish.. What taking them so long?” Taeyeon said while walking back and forth. “I told them 1:00pm! But it is already 1:30. My god!”

 

“Calm down Tae. I understand you’re missing her.” Sooyoung said while drinking her shake. “Don’t worry; they will be here in any minute. It’s too early.”

 

“Aigoo.. Too early for 2 o’clock.” Taeyeon remarked while sitting on a bench. “I guess we will wait for them then.”

 

“Yup.” Sooyoung happily nodded while busy sipping the cold shake.

 

“Tsk.. You look more happy today Soo huh? Is it because you can finally see her?” Taeyeon teased.

 

“Aish.. Kim Taeyeon, be specific. We are waiting for a three girls; anyone of them including your Tiffany can be one of her you asked.” Sooyoung also decided to tease back at Taeyeon.

 

“Hehehe.. Alright, I rephrase the question. You look more happy today Soo huh? Is it because you can finally see the Jung?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Hahaha.. It’s worse question Tae compare to awhile ago.” Sooyoung clapped her hands. “I said be specific.”

 

“Hmm.. So who makes you happy my friend? Krystal or Jessica?” Taeyeon asked when she noticed Tiffany’s car approaching the gate.

 

“Oh they’re finally here.” Taeyeon suddenly stood up and ran towards the parking lot.

 

“Yeah.. She’s right.” Sooyoung just turned around and watch her friend run towards the parking lot then she decided to follow her also.

 

At the Parking Lot.

 

Sooyoung opened the door of the car from the backseat where the sisters were sitting.

 

“Thanks unnie.” Krystal smiled at Sooyoung as she exits while Jessica bowed at her as a thank you.

 

However, Sooyoung smiled as a response while waiting for the sisters to go outside and closes the door after.

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon was the one who open the door at the driver’s seat.

 

“Thanks baby.” Tiffany accepted Taeyeon’s hand as she goes outside from the car.

 

“Don’t be.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

They were already outside the car when Tiffany made an announcement.

 

“Guys, I am very glad because everyone agreed to come here in the Amusement Park. Thank you so much especially to you Sooyoung.” Tiffany bowed at them. “Since we are already here, it will be more fun if aside from enjoying what Amusement Park can offer, let’s consider this a double date! Hooray!” Tiffany clapped her hands. “What can you say?”

 

“Double date? How come?” Jessica asked. “We are five and five cannot be divided into two right? So where’s the double date then?”

 

“Yah unnie. I agree.” Krystal nodded.

 

While Taeyeon and Sooyoung just look at each other while shrugging their shoulders.

 

“Good thing you’d asked Jessie. It’s true we cannot call it a double date but a double date plus one. How about that?” Tiffany smiled.

 

“It doesn’t make any sense Tiff.” Jessica rolled her eyes. “Why don’t we just enjoy what we have here?”

 

“But Jessie~ It is more fun if we do it with a twist. Right Tae?” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon.

 

“Well, its fine with me whatever your decision is.” Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulders. “How about you Soo?”

 

“Ah I agree.” Sooyoung just nodded.

 

“See Jessie?” Tiffany winked.

 

“Aish.. Because they can’t refuse you that is why they have no choice.” Jessica crossed her arms.

 

“Jessie~ What do you mean by that?” Tiffany pushed Jessica. “How about you Krys?”

 

“Umm, honestly I can’t understand what you’re talking about unnie but if its for fun then I go for it.” Krystal answered.

 

“Thank you Krystal.” Tiffany held Krystal’s hands. “Ehem.. So it’s only you Jess who’s against on it.”

 

“Aish.. Whatever.” Jessica rolled her eyes. “Guys, can we sit first before discussing Tiffany’s nonsense?”

Jessica asked while running towards a cottage.

 

“Aigoo.. Mood swings again. Let’s go.” Tiffany remarked as she held Taeyeon’s arms while walking towards a cottage on the other hand, Taeyeon just looked at Sooyoung while grinning.

 

“Wwhat?” Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon.

 

All of the sudden Krystal also held Sooyoung’s arms, “Sorry unnie for my sister.”

 

Though Sooyoung was quite surprise with the sudden contact of Krystal, she still manage to act normal and let it be, “Ah yeah.. It’s okay.” While walking following the couple.

 

At the cottage.

 

All of them were seated, Jessica was beside Tiffany while facing Taeyeon and Sooyoung and Krystal was beside Sooyoung.

 

“So what now Tiff?” Jessica asked while looking at Tiffany.

 

“Like I said, we are here to have a double date plus one.” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

While the other three decided to listen to the Tiff and Jessica's conversation.

 

“Then?” Jessica asked again. “How will we do that?”

 

“Finally. Good question Jess.” Tiffany clapped her hands.

 

“What do you mean by that?” Jessica shoved Tiffany.

 

Nevertheless, Tiffany just continue her explanation about the said matter, “Anyways, since were talking about double date plus one. Taeyeon will further explain, how this type of activity be done. So baby?”

 

“Ah yeah.” Taeyeon decided to stand up before them.

 

“You’re also part of this Tae? I mean, you knew this from the start?” Sooyoung finally spoke.

 

“Sorry about that Soo but yes, remember when you told me that Tiff texted you about this and I shall reply her that was the time when we decided to discuss this.” Taeyeon explained. “You don’t like it?”

 

“It’s not that I don’t like it. I know for sure it will be a good plan as long as it’s you so I am always in. Though it’s a first time you didn’t inform me about this, still I understand. So go on.” Sooyoung smiled.

 

“Thanks Soo.” Taeyeon tapped Sooyoung’s shoulder. “Anyways, like what Tiff had said we will be having a double date plus one. So how will it be? Simple, ordinary double date but since we have five members obviously five cannot be divided by two as Jessica had said and double was equivalent of two that is why we add plus one so double date plus one equals to five. And if that will be the case, we will be divided into two groups however the other group will have a three members and that three members will date each other. That’s it, any question?” As she decided to sit.

 

“Hmm.. Sounds not bad.” Jessica remarked.

 

“I told you Jessie.” Tiffany poked Jessica’s cheek.

 

“It is more exciting than I thought.” Krystal smiled.

 

“Now, I understand why it is called Double Date plus One.” Sooyoung nodded. “But wait Tae, if that will be the setting is it up to us, is it our decision to choose our partner or our members? Like you, you will definitely choose Tiffany.”

 

“You’re really good Sooyoung. I thought no one will ask.” It was Tiffany. “Well, I have coloured paper here rolled where our names written. Don’t worry the maids were the ones who wrote our names so we don’t know also what colour our names were written.” Tiffany showed the papers. “We decided to made this for more excitement so there is a possibility that you can be my date Sooyoung. Hehehe..” Tiffany chuckled.

 

“She’s right Soo. So there is also a chance that my date will be Jessica or Krystal.” It was Taeyeon.

 

“So you mean unnie, we will pick our date through these papers? What if I pick Sooyoung unnie’s name and on the other hand, Sooyoung unnie pick Jessica unnie’s name?” Krystal asked. “So what about that case?”

 

Instead of either, Taeyeon and Tiffany will answer Krystal’s question, Jessica interfered and the one answered it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter