The Status

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter LXII: The Status

 

 

It’s already been five days after Christmas, Taeyeon decided to help her parents with their work while Mr. and Mrs. Hwang were also back to work in their office. On the other hand, Jessica and Krystal’s parents were at home with them.

 

Jung sisters’ Room.

 

It was late afternoon; Jessica was waiting for Sooyoung’s video call from her laptop, she was on her chair reading.

 

“Missing her?” It was Tiffany. She was sitting on Jessica’s bed.

 

“What?” Jessica looked at her while holding her book.

 

“I said, you’re beautiful Jess but the problem is you’re deaf.” Tiffany winked at her.

 

“Pfft..”

 

“Aish.. Don’t you dare Krystal.” Jessica gazed her look to Krystal when she heard Krystal voice holding her laughter.

 

“Wwhat?” Krystal acted like she don’t know anything. She was busy reading her notes on the other table. “I’m studying here.”

 

“You haven’t apologize to Amber, Krystal. And now, you’re doing the same thing.” Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

“Hey! Why you mention her?! It’s not the talk of the day.” Krystal crossed her arms. “And I didn’t even do wrong to her.”

 

“Aish.. Didn’t do wrong to her. Have you forgotten, during Christmas she keeps on calling you and wants to talk to you but you keep on ignoring her.” Jessica looked at her with fierce eyes.

 

“But I don’t want to talk to her!” Krystal forcedly closed her notebook. “Tsk.. She will just bully me.”

 

“Bully you? Or bully her?! She’s your friend for God sake Jung Krystal!” Jessica higher her voice.

 

“Aish.. Would you please cut it out kids!” Tiffany suddenly shouted as she stand on the bed, literally.

 

Because of that, the Jung sisters caught her attention and looked at her.

 

“Good.” Tiffany sat on the bed. “Anyways, Jessica where is Sooyoung?”

 

“Huh?” Jessica stared at her weirdly. “She in France.”

 

“Ay.. Numb blonde.” Krystal whispered while rolling her eyes. “Unnie, Tiffany unnie is asking you if where is Sooyoung unnie, why she haven’t called you yet.”

 

“Ah.. She’s having her breakfast.” Jessica answered.

 

“I see. So while waiting for her, let’s have some question and answer trivia.” Tiffany said as she get Jessica’s pillow. “Right, Krys?” Tiffany winked at her.

 

“Oh, right. Yeah, unnie we will have some Q&A while waiting for Sooyoung unnie.” Krystal turned her chair, facing Tiffany and Jessica.

 

“Huh? Q&A? Why?” Jessica asked them as she close her book.

 

“For you not to get bored unnie. I mean, you’re waiting for Sooyoung unnie right?” Krystal smiled while her eyes were keep on gazing to Tiffany.

 

“Yah Jess.. So let’s start now.” Tiffany clapped her hands.

 

“I smell something fishy here.” Jessica looked at the two.

 

“So Jessie, how far did you go?” Tiffany looked at her direct to her eyes.

 

“How far? What do you mean? And with whom?” Jessica asked.

 

“Wait unnie.. I thought, we gonna ask her about..” However Krystal was interrupted by Tiffany.

 

“Hush baby.. We’re getting there.” Tiffany raised her hand. “Anyways, I rephrase the question then. So Jessie, are you and Sooyoung going out?”

 

“Umm, yes.” Jessica nodded immediately without even blinking.

 

“What?!” Tiffany and Krystal were surprised. “When?! I mean, since when?” They even asked the same thing.

 

“When? Hmm.. Let’s see..” Jessica was counting her fingers. “I guess, only once. Because the other plans we’re messed up.”

 

“Once?! When? And the other messed up? Why?” Again, the two joined in rhythm.

 

“Hmm..” Jessica smiled while thinking. “Once, set up by you and Taeyeon.” Jessica pointed at Tiffany. “And other messed up, because of you Krystal. Remember, reading other person’s message.”

 

After Jessica answered them, the two became silent they were absorbing what she answered.

 

“Hey wait! Jessie it’s not we mean~” Tiffany whined when she finally realized it.

 

On the other hand, Krystal was still thinking.

 

“Wwhy? You’d asked if we were going out and I said yes, the first one; the date was a set up by you two. And because of that, Sooyoung and I plan to have lunch and dinner as a makeup but then, Krystal read our messages and instead of me, Sooyoung had date with her.” Jessica explained. “And if you’re asking how far? Friends. Close friends.” Jessica smiled.

 

“Aish..” Tiffany threw the pillow to Jessica but good thing, Jessica dodged it.

 

“Hey!” Jessica threw back the pillow too.

 

Instead of dodging it, Tiffany caught it as she continue to speak, “It’s not what I mean. Look Jessie, when you and Sooyoung first met, the status is strangers then next is friends. But now, you said close friends? For me? It’s more than that. Honestly, you look like a couple to me now. She can tame you, you can understand her. It’s so hard to explain further hitherto both of your actions speak though.”

 

“I hate to say this unnie. I have crush on Sooyoung unnie but Tiffany unnie is right. Whenever Sooyoung unnie is with you, I can’t explain the feeling but look at you now. You can wait for her patiently; I mean you didn’t get irritated easily. If we were us, I’m sure your chair is on fire.” Krystal also joined the conversation when she finally gathered her thoughts.

 

“Aigoo..” Jessica shook her head. “We’re just friends and she didn’t even courting me so there is no chance.”

 

“So you’re waiting for her to court her unnie? You’re so demanding! If I were you, I will immediately answer her even without asking me.” Krystal remarked.

 

“Hmm.. It’s your case Krys, but in Jessie’s case. Let’s see, if you’re asking her to court you. Then you have something on her? Do you like her Jess? Oh my God~ I said it!” Tiffany blushed.

 

“Hahaha.. Why you’re blushing Tiff?” Jessica laughed when she saw Tiffany’s red cheeks.

 

“Oh yeah unnie, why you’re blushing? As if you’re the one who have a crush on Sooyoung unnie.” Krystal also noticed Tiffany’s red cheeks.

 

“Well, does anyone can resist Choi Sooyoung’s charms?” Tiffany winked at Jessica. “Even the ice princess, Sooyoung can melt her heart.”

 

“Why you’re winking at me? Am I the ice princess you’re referring?” Jessica raised her left eyebrow.

 

“Aigoo.. Of course you unnie! Who else?!” Krystal rolled her eyes.

 

“So Jung Jessica has Sooyoung melt you cold heart?” Tiffany looked at her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter