The Yes or No

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter LII: The Yes or No

 

 

Sooyoung and Krystal were enjoying playing virtual games; they also decided to ride on the carousel forgetting their age.

 

“I didn’t expect that you like this kind of games Krys.” Sooyoung asked as they look for bench.

 

“Well, I didn’t like it first but when was in the States Amber was the one who taught me.” Krystal answered as she seated.

 

“Oh Amber. I see, well I’m the one who taught Amber how to play this silly games hehe.” Sooyoung also seated.

 

“Really? Are you that close?” Krystal was surprised.

 

“Umm, yeah.” Sooyoung nodded. “So close, we almost kiss each other. Hahaha.”

 

“Hehehe.. You’re really cousins unnie, Amber also loves to make fun, love to joke.” Krystal giggled.

 

“You really know her well.” Sooyoung smiled at her.

 

“Umm, you can say that. She always loves to follow me around.” Krystal answered.

 

“Ah I see.. So are you missing her?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“What?!” Krystal surprised.

 

“Hahaha.. I’m just kidding.” Sooyoung laughed because of Krystal reaction. “And why you’re blushing?”

 

“Aish, unnie~” Krystal whined as she punches Sooyoung’s arm. “I’m not!” Then look away.

 

“Aww.. She’s just like her sister. Oh? I almost forget about her. Aalright, as my request for forgiveness. Do you like some cotton candy Krys?” Sooyoung rubbed her arm while standing.

 

“Cotton candy unnie? Where?” Krystal looked around. “I can’t see any store selling.”

 

“Wait here. I know somewhere.” Sooyoung smiled.

 

TaeNy’s Kitchen.

 

Jessica was drinking water and didn’t notice Tiffany was already there.

 

“Hmm.. Had the water washed out your jealousy Jessie?” Tiffany asked behind her.

 

Instead of answering because of surprise, Jessica was strangled. “Cough, cough.. Ehem.” As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter